fat people and electric carts

Posted in the Morristown Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sasha

Morristown, TN

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Should fatties use electric carts when at Walmart (or insert other store)? Discuss.
Once More

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Here we go again. Fat, using carts - just trying to stir the pot. Who cares? Get a life!
ash

United States

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Y are you asking this ? I bet I know you want to see what kind of replies you get so you know the looks your gonna get
beware

Mooresville, NC

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Some people are fat cause the over eat. Or just plain lazy. Others are skinny at one time. And health problems and medicine can make a person gain weight. So before you start slamming fat people. Becarful you could get that way! Trust me I know! And mine is because of health problems. Karma is a bitch! Just saying!!
Fatty

Morristown, TN

#5 Apr 26, 2012
Oh my God! I just ran into a tree on my electric cart in the parking lot at Walmart while I was reading this post!!!!!!!!! Where"s the damn seat belt on these things?
many

Elizabethton, TN

#6 Apr 26, 2012
sasha wrote:
Should fatties use electric carts when at Walmart (or insert other store)? Discuss.
They should have to rent them...its their choice they are fat!
many

Elizabethton, TN

#7 Apr 26, 2012
beware wrote:
Some people are fat cause the over eat. Or just plain lazy. Others are skinny at one time. And health problems and medicine can make a person gain weight. So before you start slamming fat people. Becarful you could get that way! Trust me I know! And mine is because of health problems. Karma is a bitch! Just saying!!
Fat because of health problems? LOL do u ever see any FAT Jews in the Nazi death camps films? NOPE!!!! WHY? because they didn't GD over EAT!!!!
mooresburg girl

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 26, 2012
i used to be skinny before and i had tried to loose weight for a couple of years and couldnt so i went to the doctor to see why i couldnt and they done blood work and it turned out to by my thyroids and they put me on medicine and now i am able to loose weight. so you all can say that we r fat because we are just lazy and eat to much wich is the case for some but for others its not so quit talking about people until you know the truth.
lol

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2012
mooresburg girl wrote:
i used to be skinny before and i had tried to loose weight for a couple of years and couldnt so i went to the doctor to see why i couldnt and they done blood work and it turned out to by my thyroids and they put me on medicine and now i am able to loose weight. so you all can say that we r fat because we are just lazy and eat to much wich is the case for some but for others its not so quit talking about people until you know the truth.
You should have used that money to " loose" weight and go back to school.
stupid people

Knoxville, TN

#10 Apr 26, 2012
you know everybody can help that they are fat. you all sound like a buch of jackasses and yes im fat and proud of it if you dont like the way people look then dont look at them.
fattie

Morristown, TN

#11 Apr 26, 2012
What's worse is when you see them riding it on the middle of the road like a dang car!!!!
Poster

Morrison, TN

#12 Apr 26, 2012
sasha wrote:
I'm fat and I shop at the walmart and specifically choose to shop at stores with electric scooters , if I spend $200 or more dollars a week on groceries cleaners toiletries etc etc I 'll enjoy the ride

What's wrong with you judgemental posters ?
Merry

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 26, 2012
fattie wrote:
What's worse is when you see them riding it on the middle of the road like a dang car!!!!
Those are power chairs. Owned. A few years ago, my husband sat quietly and watched a man pull into the little market in/on one of those power chairs. The man stood up, walked in, bought stuff which included a six pack of beer. He came out, got on his little red power chair and drove down the road. My husband thought he should be reported. To WHO ? It's just transportation like any other vehicle, isn't it ?
wow

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2012
Wow love me fat people
IMHO

Nebo, NC

#15 Apr 26, 2012
many wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat because of health problems? LOL do u ever see any FAT Jews in the Nazi death camps films? NOPE!!!! WHY? because they didn't GD over EAT!!!!
its amazing that someone would make a statement like that, even you tophat.
susie

Calabash, NC

#16 Apr 26, 2012
i agree with beware.......... not everyone who is large got that way by just eating too much. some medicine make it very hard to lose weight. the fact that they can't walk without draggin a leg or other physical probelm contribues to why they can't lose weight. sometimes "quality of life" keeps the weight on.........hopefully most of you will never have to make that decision.
don't judge people........take care of yourselves and hope you never are in their condition
beware

United States

#17 Apr 26, 2012
The only reason I even posted is because. It happened to me. I ended up on medicine. I gain 78 lbs. That's why I say watch what you say. I'm just in mid 30's. There are some days it takes everything I can to go to work. You can judge all you want about fat people. But until you know something about them why judge. Because it makes your world feel bad. Or are you just so unhappy with the way you look. That you start putting down fat people. Not all fat people are lazy. Or are you someone on drugs. That stay skinny. Steal from all the working people. That lives off the government. Because your to sorry to get out and get a job!
fattie

Knoxville, TN

#18 Apr 26, 2012
Merry wrote:
<quoted text>Those are power chairs. Owned. A few years ago, my husband sat quietly and watched a man pull into the little market in/on one of those power chairs. The man stood up, walked in, bought stuff which included a six pack of beer. He came out, got on his little red power chair and drove down the road. My husband thought he should be reported. To WHO ? It's just transportation like any other vehicle, isn't it ?
lol no. No it's not. I've almost hit I couldn't tell you how many people riding those things. They're a hazard.
Fatty

Morristown, TN

#19 Apr 26, 2012
Fatty wrote:
Oh my God! I just ran into a tree on my electric cart in the parking lot at Walmart while I was reading this post!!!!!!!!! Where"s the damn seat belt on these things?
This was posted with the sole purpose of being funny.
You are a bright one

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2012
many wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?? Are you that stupid or just that uneducated? I don't care who you are or what health problems you have or don't have but any person who has not been allowed to eat will get skinny. Period. Also you can be perfectly healthy and experience health problem such as your thyroid ,amongst other issues and put on weight. So either go eductate yourself or shut your mouth. Also comparing something like this to the Jewish people in the Nazi death camps is just plain stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeffrey chain 17 min wildman 1
Tip your stylist. 26 min VFL18 32
Dogs destroyed property 3 hr No Regerts 14
Trolling for the Hog! 4 hr Sassy Sucks 2
Looking for joneka treece 5 hr Smiley2743 1
transgender dating (Apr '12) 6 hr Billx920 4
who knows Tonya Lewis 7 hr newport 12

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance