Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Morristown, TN

#1 Apr 12, 2014
How many men and woman go on the chase for drugs with their kids in the car? How many kids see their mom or dad put needles in their arms? How many times have these druggies put their kids in danger?
Joe dawg

Madison, TN

#2 Apr 12, 2014
I do ! I do !
I love drugs more then my brat kids . Haroin makes me feel good and my kids just holler for more money . Don't judge me .
Too many

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 12, 2014
I know a few people who would put a needle full of morphine in their arm then put food in their hose for the baby's. They expect them to live off Milk!
casey

Morristown, TN

#5 Apr 12, 2014
Sherry Purkey lost her kids because she can't pass a drug test for Dcs. So yeah she puts drugs before her kids.
Whitesburg, KY

#6 Apr 12, 2014
Nicole Holbrook gave all her kids to her ex husband for drugs and a druggie man she is with, and gets on Facebook saying how much her kids mean to her low life bi""h!!! And everyone knows that her mom gets them on weekends and she may stop by just to take pics with them to make people think she has them!!! She isn't fit to raise a dog them kids r better off without her!!!
really

Morristown, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2014
Do u people think druggies get up ever day an want to be a junkie? Its a disease. They don't make good decisions because of the drugs. What's ur excuse

“Not sure I need a headline..”

Since: Jun 13

Miami, FL

#8 Apr 12, 2014
A true parent never puts their needs above that of their child's needs. I'm a woman so being a parent or becoming a mother is a life changing experience. Conceiving and carrying life in my womb was a miracle in itself. Seriously people don't put thought into it.. But carrying a baby is such a beautiful thing. It's an experience that cannot be explained to love someone so much before even meeting them. I'm grateful for having experienced that and the thought of losing my children gives me chills let alone doing something selfless that could result in that. I don't get some women.
cori bales

Columbia, SC

#9 Apr 12, 2014
Cori Bales chose drugs over her kid. She had the chance to get help but decided to just keep shooting up and snorting pills and using meth. Her kid does not need to be around her because she has contagious diseases....so nasty !
Haha

Morristown, TN

#10 Apr 12, 2014
Ashley Brady and Brandon Purkey
stupid

Powell, TN

#11 Apr 13, 2014
really wrote:
Do u people think druggies get up ever day an want to be a junkie? Its a disease. They don't make good decisions because of the drugs. What's ur excuse
No people like you who make excuses for these druggie losers are a disease. No one made them do drugs and be a junkie they did it themselves they made that choice. Stop acting like this is something they were born with. They deserve everything they get.
Yes

Morristown, TN

#12 Apr 13, 2014
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
No people like you who make excuses for these druggie losers are a disease. No one made them do drugs and be a junkie they did it themselves they made that choice. Stop acting like this is something they were born with. They deserve everything they get.
That seems to be the problem. They blame everyone for their actions. No one held a gun to their head and made them do it. It's a choice you make. It's. It's a disease yes. But you still don't use that as an excuse on why you decide to slip. Grow up and be responsible. You all are pathetic.
Just wondering

Morristown, TN

#13 Apr 17, 2014
What kind of diseases does Cori have?!
sad but true

Morristown, TN

#14 Apr 18, 2014
Rachel Reinhardt is strung out on pills now BAD! She doesn't give a crap about her daughter anymore all she wants is to hang around with junkies and do whatever it takes to get a pill or heroin. She could be something special but it looks like she's gone for good. She claims that she went to rehab and is clean now but every time I see her she's messed up. It's really sad for her poor little girl.
Friend of

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2014
I am friend's with Rachel and if I don't recall, her husband sat there and allowed her to pill it up the entire time that she was pregant and he did the same thing she is doing ( if she still is ) , therefore I have zero sympathy for either one of them. He knew she had an addiction problem, yet he enabled her. I don't think it is very nice to put all of the blame on her when he was making sure she was doing the same as him. They both need spiritual encouragement and faith to clean up their acts.
ClassAct

Morristown, TN

#16 Apr 18, 2014
Death for all pill heads
really

Morristown, TN

#17 Apr 18, 2014
stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody made them do drugs but once they r hooked it ain't like weed. U people need to get educated on this junk. U don't throw people away. This world is losing in the game of love an caring especially here in this town.
really

Morristown, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2014
ClassAct wrote:
Death for all pill heads
Very unclassy
Viper666

London, UK

#19 Apr 18, 2014
Not sure if that hoe Nellie Martin still does it but she used to loads it's wrong !!! Plus she always high like her sister all in sneedville know haha she opens her legs for the taking !! Be a mum not a high hoe
mho

Ashburn, VA

#20 Apr 18, 2014
Ales McKinney does!
True story

Morristown, TN

#21 Apr 18, 2014
Ashley Brady she's lost 3 kids cuz of drugs and almost killed one of them BC she did so manu

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened with all those applications JTEKT... 1 hr Huh 8
Need Massage 3 hr Rumors 6
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mississippi gurl 145,868
cori bales 4 hr reggie 2
Morristown East High Football Coaches 5 hr SMH 8
Opinions Needed 6 hr Just me 8
that Lisa Benoit 6 hr forget about them 48
What is going on at the animal shelter? 15 hr Maggie 100
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••