right

United States

#24 Jul 13, 2011
only ones wrote:
Only the ones that are lic.Insurance and bonded.
Keith Martin is, and he does great work!
wondering

Morristown, TN

#26 Jul 14, 2011
right wrote:
Keith Martin roofing, he does great work
Is Lucas hartman the late Larry hartman's son, mother is Michell??
roofer

Morristown, TN

#28 Jul 14, 2011
try Joe Thompson in Morristown. Good work and dependable.
clyde e bg

Oak Ridge, TN

#29 Jul 14, 2011
that miser guy did a fine job for me.
Paula Tillett

Miami, FL

#30 Sep 13, 2011
My husband and I recently used Mario Soto to replace our roof in Knight Wind Subdivision, White PIne TN. Rarely do i comment or report my opinions online regarding anything like this but this was one of the best experiences that we have had with a roofer or any contractor in this area for that matter. We had initially hired another roofer, J.R. Perry from Tazwell, TN. Mr. Perry chose to just disappear one day, not returning our calls, all one week prior to his proposed start date. We saw Mr. Soto working on a neighbors roof and within a week he had our shingles delivered and his crew completed our roof in 2 days. Mr. Soto has also completed several of our neighbors roofs and all are pleased with his work. I had to call him 4 or 5 times with questions and each and everytime he answered the phone and answered my questions. I would highly recommend Mario Soto for any roofing job! Tom and Paula Tillett-White Pine TN

Since: Jun 11

Charlotte, NC

#31 Sep 13, 2011
Good looking gal advertises for Barrett Roofing...that's my choice
Lady MacBeth

Morristown, TN

#34 Sep 14, 2011
roofer wrote:
try Joe Thompson in Morristown. Good work and dependable.
Are you kidding? He is a drunk and uses illegal mexicans to do his work.
bob the builder

United States

#35 Sep 18, 2011
american roof care of east tn
jjjjj

Nashville, TN

#37 Sep 19, 2011
escola llc
bob

Duluth, GA

#38 Sep 19, 2011
Jay & Josh Roofing #1
odd job helper

Morristown, TN

#39 Sep 19, 2011
Paula Tillett wrote:
My husband and I recently used Mario Soto to replace our roof in Knight Wind Subdivision, White PIne TN. Rarely do i comment or report my opinions online regarding anything like this but this was one of the best experiences that we have had with a roofer or any contractor in this area for that matter. We had initially hired another roofer, J.R. Perry from Tazwell, TN. Mr. Perry chose to just disappear one day, not returning our calls, all one week prior to his proposed start date. We saw Mr. Soto working on a neighbors roof and within a week he had our shingles delivered and his crew completed our roof in 2 days. Mr. Soto has also completed several of our neighbors roofs and all are pleased with his work. I had to call him 4 or 5 times with questions and each and everytime he answered the phone and answered my questions. I would highly recommend Mario Soto for any roofing job! Tom and Paula Tillett-White Pine TN
Do you have a number to reach him? Thanks!
Customer

Morristown, TN

#40 Sep 19, 2011
Jay and Josh did good work for me. They did everything they said they would WHEN they said they would. They have all the liability insurance, etc. also.
Rosie

Paducah, KY

#41 Sep 20, 2011
Would you mind giving me Mario's phone number please
Paula Tillett wrote:
Pleased

Knoxville, TN

#42 Sep 20, 2011
Johnson and Son Roofing did a great job on our metal roof.
That crew was all about working and getting it done, no goofing off. We were very pleased overall.
just wondering

United States

#44 Sep 21, 2011
We used Kellogg Roofing out of knoxville they were great. They had job almost done in one day and came back the next finished up and did a great job cleaning up. Would definitly use them again if needed We contacted them last week and job done this week.
Wondering

Morristown, TN

#45 Sep 21, 2011
cheap n dependable wrote:
<quoted text>douglas n sons roofing..free estimates 2372602
Do you know if they are licensed and insured? and if they do quality work?
Pedro and Enrico

Knoxville, TN

#46 Sep 22, 2011
They will work for $700 an hour + a taco bell combo meal. They do drink some while they are working but neither of them has ever fallen off a roof yet.
I think you can find them somewhere around that El Portal place in the evenings, just ask around for them by name.
Pedro and Enrico

Knoxville, TN

#47 Sep 22, 2011
OOOPS!

$7.00 an hour, of course.
Michael111

United States

#48 Apr 7, 2012
I kno a few... They work more hours and for less money and work harder than you white folks... They don't cost as much, which helps in this crappy economy. I know a few:

Pedro Garica Lopez
Enrico Gutierrez
Tomas Fernandez
Jesus Del Taco

I didn't have to pay them anything CLOSE to what these, SO CALLED workers, who drive a white truck with a camper top, fake BBB sticker, and a few ladders on them and think they are pros, so the new roof they installed pays for itself with energy costs.
wondering

United States

#49 Apr 7, 2012
Exterior Home Solutions is great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is mr.grinch 1 hr tenngirl123 3
Violation of probation 2 hr CloseFriend 30
Construction beside the new Food City West 4 hr Who 5
Morristown Tennessee Full of Illegal Mexicans (Jul '11) 5 hr god help us 146
tell me 5 hr Well 19
Automotive Question About Headlights 5 hr That guy 9
Naked Pictures of Wife 5 hr callie 7
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web