Country music singer Liv Devine, grad...

Country music singer Liv Devine, graduate of Washington Township High ...

There are 1 comment on the The Gloucester County Times story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Country music singer Liv Devine, graduate of Washington Township High .... In it, The Gloucester County Times reports that:

Country music singer, songwriter and recording artist Liv Devine , a 2008 graduate of Washington Township High School, will be the opening act for country megastar Wynonna Judd on tonight at 8 p.m. in the Mayo Performing Arts Center in Morristown, NJ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gloucester County Times.

[email protected] tube- $ibling$”

Since: Nov 09

Vancouver Island BC.. Nanaimo

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Want to see Elvis Jr open for Wynonna..Judd.. then DNA tests..? Colonel Parker negotiated away & hid the Elvis Births.. Some like I too.. Believe Elvis is her Father Naoimi was never to tell..& did not. DNA would..? Oprah..where R U ?$iblng$ R real.. hear Elvis Jr tell his story.. at " elvisjrsinfo" @ you tube.. Elvis would be so Proud. If Truth be known. World would love over 100+ songs elvis jr sings.. at site.. " elvisjrsinfo" You Tube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Challenger defeats Parsippany Mayor James Barberio Nov 9 tombuckley 1
Dewy Meadow Day Street Fair Nov 3 kelly 1
Nichole Thompson Oct 23 Lisa 1
News More Oct '17 Gate Keeper 2
News Opioid abuse is in everyone's backyard Oct '17 Whitey drug 1
Seeking Jack Fiorenza, Jr. (Dec '06) Oct '17 Npeters 3
News Mom admits sexual affair with son's teenage friend (Dec '08) Oct '17 Mom boy 13

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages