Netcong postal closing makes no sense

Mar 3, 2012 Full story: Daily Record

I understand they are also consolidating the Netcong Post Office to Budd Lake. Were any of the Netcong residents given a chance to voice their opinions? Guess their opinion doesn't matter as much as in Morristown.

Full Story
Roseanne

Parlin, NJ

#1 Mar 4, 2012
I don't think it's right to close the Post Office. Some of the residents don't have transportation.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 4, 2012
I guess they are trying to do more of a hub idea but then also keep the locations open. As long as I don't lose my mail carrier and having my mailbox on my house I feel they should do what is necessary to keeping the postal service up and running. I also have strong feels towards keeping the Saturday delivery but that is more out of tradition . If it had to be eliminated I would be fine as long as we did not lose the actual post office building. There is no way I am going to drive to Budd lake to mail an item.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DaVinciTek Tue dvtemployee 1
Mold Removal, Mold Remediation, Mold Testing, M... (Dec '10) Sep 2 walkerwilliam91 2
Mayflower Chinese Restaurant in Morristown Sep 1 JTM2 1
Verizon Fraud Victims Can Also Be Compromised a... Aug 21 Poor Customer Ser... 1
Peer support group established for adult adoptees Aug 21 joan of NYadoptees 2
Review: Eastern Dental Of Parsippany - Martin S... (Feb '09) Aug 18 tim 12
Citizens group presses Morris freeholders to sa... Aug '14 Luigi 1
•••

Morristown News Video

•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morristown People Search