Next Last
Gmale

Phoenix, AZ

#130 Jun 25, 2010
I saw Capt Padilla's ex-wife today, Smokin Hot!! What was he thinking
Hometown

Peoria, AZ

#131 Jul 2, 2010
We had a brush fire today that used alot of resources from Wittmann, Sun City, Surprise, and Circle City Morristown, they had it under control in a few hours, heard it on the radio this afternoon! this is a bad time of year for brush fires.
just a reminder

Ashburn, VA

#132 Jun 11, 2011
For those of you that do not know. The District had at the time of the election a rating of 9 from ISO. They were well into negotiations with ISO to upgrade thier rating. Then a new administration took over, and had to start from scratch. This delayed the new rating by about two years. Some people just don't know when they are well off!
Sam

Overgaard, AZ

#133 Jun 11, 2011
just a reminder wrote:
For those of you that do not know. The District had at the time of the election a rating of 9 from ISO. They were well into negotiations with ISO to upgrade thier rating. Then a new administration took over, and had to start from scratch. This delayed the new rating by about two years. Some people just don't know when they are well off!
WRONG!. Not only do we have a lower, much lower ISO rating, we also have a full time paramedic on duty at all times. And, we have professional dispatch service, not someone answering a cell phone, or not. We are now MUCH BETTER OFF thank you. Thanks to the smart voters of Wittmann we now have a professional fire department!
What the Hell

Ashburn, VA

#134 Sep 6, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!. Not only do we have a lower, much lower ISO rating, we also have a full time paramedic on duty at all times. And, we have professional dispatch service, not someone answering a cell phone, or not. We are now MUCH BETTER OFF thank you. Thanks to the smart voters of Wittmann we now have a professional fire department!
Yes we all can see how much better off we are now that we have "professional" firefighters. We have stood and watched as 7 out of the last 10 house fires burned to the ground, because these so called professionals can not seem to grasp the basics of firefighting 101. This sad situation is not wholey the fault of the firemen, part of the blame must be placed on a Chief who doesnt supervise on scene operations, and therefore, dosent have the information to see to it that these firemen learn how to do thier jobs properly.
Truth Be Told

Ashburn, VA

#135 Sep 8, 2011
I read an interesting artical in the Arizona Republic yesterday. It is labled "Firefighter endorsed" a drawback. Made me think of our Fire Dept. Here it is. "When I see "Fighter endorsed" on a political sigh or mail piece, it tags that candidate as someone who will give the union what ever it wants in the next contract negotiation, and that's all. It doesn't mean the candidate is a nice guy or will do the best job for the majority of voters. If the 'Firefighter endorsed" candidate is elected, it means either higher taxes or funding cuts for some other government programs to pay for higher wages, even earlier retirement and bigger pension checks for the union members. Jack Delsey, Phoenix This artical made me wonder about the "Firefighter endorsed" Chief that we elected in the last election. Seems we voted for change, and we got it. But it was all for the WORSE not better!
OMG

Ashburn, VA

#136 Sep 14, 2011
" Truth be told " was right on when he said "Firefighter endorsed " candidates would raise taxes. I just recieved my property tax statement today. On one the Fire tax went up 63.3% and on the other it went up a whopping 96.6%. They must have really given themselves one HELL of a good raise!!!!!!!!!
Yoda

United States

#137 Oct 8, 2011
What the Hell wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we all can see how much better off we are now that we have "professional" firefighters. We have stood and watched as 7 out of the last 10 house fires burned to the ground,
It seems obvious that they are letting them burn so they can justify raising our taxes to procure more equipment. I have seen a couple of the homes which burned to the ground. Simply amazing how houses which are just a few short, paved, miles from the station can burn down to nothing so quickly.
commitment

Phoenix, AZ

#138 Dec 5, 2012
Where Eddie I guess you have learned the definition of commitment it only took you 62 years. So have you applied that to your marriage.
Concerned Citizen

Peoria, AZ

#139 Dec 26, 2012
commitment wrote:
Where Eddie I guess you have learned the definition of commitment it only took you 62 years. So have you applied that to your marriage.
Well like father like son! His son Gabe that works for Tolleson Fire Department has cheated and lied to his old and current wife! I wonder where he learned that from? Maybe Eddie?? Or maybe he enjoys stickin peppers up firefighter's asses in El Mirage? Who knows?
azchicki

Golden Valley, AZ

#140 Oct 19, 2015
Taxpayers Beware Wttmann, Your new Chief is a fraud and a fake, he is under investigation by the State of Arizona , embezzeled taxpayers money on himself and others. takes vacations but dont claim them , but charges the taxpayers trips to chicago for 2 weeks and park city utah, for a week,, keep park city utah in the back of your minds, as over 4.2 million dollars of our tax money went the this fraud.. Check the State, he has no State Certs, no state liceinse or ever had one,, in the state of Arizona nor can he pass the test. He failed everyone in Golden Valley, Arizona, Dont let him do the same there as he did to us in Golden Valley, Check his Resume,, he was never a EMT, call the state of Washingtion they will tell you Tom Odonahue only had 1 emt issued in that state , and it wasnt in 1983,, try 2008 and expired in 2011.. No one ever checked his credintials, he is liar and a fake, good luck down there because his track record shows he was fired in ocean park washingtion.. why call them and ask them your self.. also FireFighters beware, if you know more than him as a real Fire Fighter EMT you may lose your job, he has a track record of getting rid of anyone who knows more than his lying face.. Dont be fooled by his charm, he couldnt fool us all, he left town here in Golden Valley because he was caught lying and fuging the books here.. Dont let him waist your 1.2 million dollars there , cuz he will give him a yr.. you will be in bankruptcy too..
AZ Jim

Chandler, AZ

#141 Nov 2, 2015
I can handle any comment by full time AZ residents but when the snowbirds start chipping in it pisses me off. Go home and find the faults there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet Providers Nov 14 Vanillaparadise 1
What is the Out Building size Limit for Wittman... (Apr '17) Nov 13 J W Simms 4
News First medical pot drive-thru opens on Friday Nov 13 Larry Silvestri 1
the new ''black;; surprise (Apr '13) Oct 28 black swordsman 27
missing dog named duke Oct 25 mamma 1
Nadaburg: Where bullying is welcomed. (Feb '11) Oct 24 mamma 11
News APS Summer of 2017 Rewrote APS Energy Records E... Oct '17 Solarman 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance