Accident Reems and Waddell on Wednesd...

Accident Reems and Waddell on Wednesday 8/2/12 approximately 5pm

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Jennifer

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 4, 2012
Does anyone know what happened on Wednesday evening at Reems and Waddell? I work in the shopping center at the intersection and everyone that came in to my work had a different story. Almost everyone said 3 teens died. From what I saw, it appeared a car split in half. I haven't seen anything on the news, in the paper or online.
jamie

Surprise, AZ

#2 Aug 4, 2012
My husband was a witness and was stopped at the light when it occurred. He was the first person to go to the white Honda and realize the young male had passed
Not sure abiut the other injuries but no one else had passed. Pregnant female as sent to hospital unknown on condition. Please let me know if you hear anything.
to jamie

Peoria, AZ

#3 Aug 4, 2012
Jamie
Do you think your husband could give a recount of what happened that night? I would like to have a better understanding of what happened.
Thank you.
BillC -

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Aug 5, 2012
to jamie wrote:
Jamie
Do you think your husband could give a recount of what happened that night? I would like to have a better understanding of what happened.
Thank you.
Sounds like you are an Attorney looking for witnesses to interview.
to jamie

Peoria, AZ

#5 Aug 5, 2012
No bill
I'm not an attorney looking for witnesses to interview. I could see how you could assume that, but please don't assume.
I was in the mustang. I'm not going to say much else. I was just hoping that someone that was there at the time of the accident could give an honest account of what they saw.
bec

Clarkston, MI

#7 Aug 15, 2012
I saw it all. And was a primary witness in the accident. it occurred at about 7pm not 5pm. I was driving in front of the white car until i noticed it was picking up a lot of speed and i got out of the way as i watched the black mustang hit the white honda. I was present all the way from first passing the white car on waddell, to watching the crash, to all the injuries being taken care of, until i was told i was no longer needed. and to the person who says they were in the mustang... i will gladly tell you what i saw, and what i told the police. i am glad to hear that the 3 of you (and the baby) are doing okay.
PETE

Peoria, AZ

#8 Nov 5, 2012
The young man in the white honda was my friend :'( r.i.p hector <3 glad no one else passed btw. god bless the family of my friend and to everyone else who was part of that accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chrysler proving grounds Sep 23 RAB 1
Peoria Corruption includes Police Abuse and Ste... (Jun '08) Sep 1 Dodgenbullets 4
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Apr '17 u reap what u sow 228
News Permit for mine that could threaten jaguar El J... (Feb '17) Feb '17 East520 2
News Meet Ava, Arizona Snowbowl's new avalanche resc... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Nice News 1
News Therapy horse 'Mister' rescued from ditch in Av... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Nice News 1
News Local HOA's runway rules spark conflict (Feb '17) Feb '17 Bios Incube Kicks... 1

Morristown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morristown Mortgages