Looking For Linda nee Campbell

Looking For Linda nee Campbell

Posted in the Morrison Forum

Terry

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2012
I am trying to locate a Linda Campbell. She was married in Dayton Ohio probably 1967-68. I do not know her married name. She must be approximately 64-65 years old. Please reply on here. Thnx
joan

Willcox, AZ

#2 Apr 22, 2012
Hi, Did you google her name and the words marriage, or go to www.veromi.com and put her name and approximate birthday in there.
Terry

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Thanks for your suggestion. I put a Topix Dayton notice on the forum, Utube, Facebook, her facebook high school group, about ready to give up. not familiar with veromi. I will look it up.
joan

Willcox, AZ

#4 Apr 25, 2012
There are search groups on fb too. Come in there and ask for suggestions as to how to find. And we have people with databases, who can run the name you know or first name and birthday, and maybe find her that way.
joan

Willcox, AZ

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Terry wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion. I put a Topix Dayton notice on the forum, Utube, Facebook, her facebook high school group, about ready to give up. not familiar with veromi. I will look it up.
Hi, do you remember if she had brothers, or parents.? You might find them, and see if you can get her new information.
joan

Willcox, AZ

#6 Apr 29, 2012
joan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, do you remember if she had brothers, or parents.? You might find them, and see if you can get her new information.
Hi, are you in the area , go to the libr and go to archives and check older phone books.
See if you can find an older addr or phone number for the family.
Terry

Vero Beach, FL

#7 Apr 25, 2013
Thank you for you suggestions. I live in Florida and she was married in Dayton, OH. I understand she moved to the Denver area eons ago. Tanks again or your help.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Terry wrote:
Thank you for you suggestions. I live in Florida and she was married in Dayton, OH. I understand she moved to the Denver area eons ago. Tanks again or your help.
Go to www.whitepages.com and put in a city,state and her name,
see if you can find her that way.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#9 Apr 25, 2013
Hi, try obituaries, her grandparents might be gone, and her name might appear in the obit.

Joan
Terry

Vero Beach, FL

#12 Jun 8, 2013
I found her; we talked on the phone last night. I found her through the county records dept. The kind lady gave me her married name then with some searches of various sources Intelius, White pages etc I tracked her down. Thanks, Terry.

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#13 Jun 9, 2013
Terry wrote:
I found her; we talked on the phone last night. I found her through the county records dept. The kind lady gave me her married name then with some searches of various sources Intelius, White pages etc I tracked her down. Thanks, Terry.
Thats great news! Enjoy your reunion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 20 min ReplaceGOP 29,143
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Terra Firma 52,101
Respect71 is a hypocritical LOSER (Dec '15) 1 hr MAGA 7
Constant Connect for Black tar and China White ... (Nov '16) 5 hr Kincaid13 31
CHI-St. Lukes Health CEO's Jul 19 anonymous 5
News Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... (Sep '14) Apr '17 Trumpland 17
News Buy America Act provides punishment for small C... (Sep '14) Apr '17 paths-to-leadersh... 12

Morrison Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrison Mortgages