Satan's Stepford Wife Crack aka DRINKIE Needs HELP!

Posted in the Morrison Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

You only repeated that post a dozen times on IT, and now you even made a thread about it, you thought it was so great. It was not only not great, it was inaccurate, you read his post wrong.

It just proves how badly you are losing to Yellowback Crack. hahaha

Next you will run to the Mods, crybaby, for a Kleenex. Or to Ganny, for a shoulder to cry on. Crying is all that's left you, when you are as lame as you are.

Fail.
Paul Sbo

Gig Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Virginia Olive Hoge is an artist and writer living in Pasadena, California. She was first introduced to Topix when a serious of hostile threads and polls were built on the Pasadena Topix forums which attacked her and her liberal blog. The Topix threads built on Topix for Virginia/Ginny/Olive, now number in the hundreds. She has become one of the most trolled posters ever on Topix and well-known there. A fighter, she has fought hard on Topix to remain there. She jumped onto the National Topix forums to understand better what was going on around the entire Country and beyond, and became familiar with the raw, brutal, coarse, dramatic, engaging, and even mythical, world that is Topix across America. Welcome to the outer-limits of free speech, the Wild, Wild West of Citizen Journalism. She has been on Topix for over three years. What a odyssey it has been.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Morrison Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morrison People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••