First Prev
of 2
Next Last
areyoufreakenkid dinme

Tyrone, PA

#1 Apr 14, 2011
what about the hoods of morrisdale, bloom...wilsoncroft...gower... .rockey........just to mention alot of others
haha

Kingston, PA

#2 Apr 15, 2011
areyoufreakenkiddinme wrote:
what about the hoods of morrisdale, bloom...wilsoncroft...gower... .rockey........just to mention alot of others
You're from Atlantic city and you're afraid of "hoods" in morrisdale??
boo

State College, PA

#3 Apr 16, 2011
I guess I'm in sicklerville or whatever the hell it comes up as.
he picked on my clothes

Bellwood, PA

#4 Apr 16, 2011
real good coke a couple of years ago from that area.
blue jay

Martinsburg, PA

#5 Apr 18, 2011
what about cameron mcguire he will put you in jail and sell you dope
someone

Northern Cambria, PA

#6 Apr 22, 2011
cameron mcguire got me booked wow small world
blue jay

Martinsburg, PA

#7 Apr 23, 2011
he lives in morrisdale by the store
someone

Northern Cambria, PA

#8 Apr 26, 2011
get em
urded

Orlando, FL

#9 Apr 26, 2011
what does he (mcguire) sell ?
you know me

Northern Cambria, PA

#10 Apr 29, 2011
he dont sell shit he just gets everyone locked up if he dont get a piece of the pie its cool we waited outside the bar for him lol it was priceless
blue jay

Saxton, PA

#11 Apr 30, 2011
beat the hell out of him nark,nark hes a scum bag piece of shit he turned all them people in for a burglery he was in on an
jim m

Kingston, PA

#12 Apr 30, 2011
What about Chico candeleria?
blue jay

Saxton, PA

#13 Apr 30, 2011
kevin cuneo
someone

West Decatur, PA

#14 May 8, 2011
i know he did i did 11 months in pittsburg for that cuz of him and i was even part of that sh!t
sparks

West Decatur, PA

#15 May 8, 2011
wasnt part of it lol... oh another snith that will convice you to buy somethimg or get it for him is justin wayne hes a rat works with cops beware of this dope head
stupidity

United States

#16 Oct 15, 2011
Gower which one surprisingly there's a few
gonesville

Yorktown, VA

#17 Oct 21, 2011
If you live in morrisdale, where do you actually get enough money for drugs in the first place?
stupidity

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2011
From the dumb asses from pburg
Mee

Philipsburg, PA

#19 Oct 26, 2011
gonesville wrote:
If you live in morrisdale, where do you actually get enough money for drugs in the first place?
Morrisdale is a very large and broad area. And there actually is nice areas, nice houses, and nice people, just like every other town in the world. Morrisdale used to be alot nicer, but it sure has gone down hill in the last years. We just need sidewalks for these hoodlums to walk on. They love to walk in the road, through our yards, and at all hours of the night.
subcub

Tyrone, PA

#20 Oct 30, 2011
Mee wrote:
<quoted text>Morrisdale is a very large and broad area. And there actually is nice areas, nice houses, and nice people, just like every other town in the world. Morrisdale used to be alot nicer, but it sure has gone down hill in the last years. We just need sidewalks for these hoodlums to walk on. They love to walk in the road, through our yards, and at all hours of the night.
Tell me about! I am SICK of the druggies and the drunks that leave Mel's , and cut through my yard or even walk through my wrap around porch. They of course aren't quiet at 2:00 am..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richard Hudak 16 hr Titan 2
Allport Woman charged with murdering tot Fri Yawzy 1
JC'S Bar & Grill Thoughts Thu Free Stuff 2
stewey greg walker (May '11) Aug 19 Thedeeroutthetrac... 17
Summer Weitosh How wild is she? (Jan '16) Aug 14 bitch 16
Are there any crack houses in Philipsburg? (Jan '11) Aug 12 okay 14
Kayte and Summer Weitoish Aug 10 Unknown 11

Morrisdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance