Eyesore at the redlight (knights of columbus)

Posted in the Morrisdale Forum

charlie

Altoona, PA

#1 Oct 15, 2012
Whats u all's thoughts on this ?
where

Philipsburg, PA

#2 Oct 16, 2012
where is it at?
Charlie

State College, PA

#3 Oct 19, 2012
the red house on the corner at the light ...... why would Osceola let someone do that ?
where

Philipsburg, PA

#4 Oct 20, 2012
Other than it being unlike the rest of the neighbors, what is wrong with it all?
Haven't you ever been down past the bridge at the Goss trailer? Now that is unhealthy and disgusting.
None

Hillsdale, PA

#5 Oct 22, 2012
I really wish people would learn how to take care of their homes and properties.'LumberJack' as I call him which now owns the red house by the light has turned what was once a nice house into a dump, just like his old house which was down the street except before his yard was hidden. And I can't even imagine the goss's trailer, No doubt in my mind it looks like a hoarder inside. People just need to keep all their useless eyesore crap in their homes or get rid of it. I'm sick of this town looking like hell just because people don't care. I would love for this town to be a active community again, we don't even have a simple gas station in town, the nearest is Country Co. Let's get this town back to what it was started as! A great town full of the community roaming the streets cleaning up and taking care of the town!
easymoney

Mount Morris, MI

#6 Oct 28, 2012
None is you typical uneducated Osceola Mills resident . None is on the Same level as Lumber Jack Maybe even a step below. I guess Dicks and the country conv. store don't sell gas because they are in clearfield county. Same locale as Osceola .
where

Hollidaysburg, PA

#7 Oct 28, 2012
go away easymoney. He's just stating facts. There isn't a gas station in town, those 2 places you mentioned are on the outskirts of town.
An who says just because you come from a small town you are uneducated. get a clue.
easymoney

Mount Morris, MI

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Town outskirts of town the difference is about 200 yards go get a G E D losers.
Easymoney

Norwalk, OH

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Maybe the storm will clean the place up and you can quit complaining about it .
neighbor

Brighton, MI

#10 Dec 12, 2012
I live near "lumberJack" in Osceola and it is a disgrace what he has done! Apparently the Catholic church gave him the house and tore his old one down so that they can rebuild another Knights of Columbus building.He is hostile and has called the police on neighbors for various things.The whole town needs to complain to the Borough and make him clean up the property....Not to mention that he has tons of cats and I have seen him with no pants on twice!! OUTSIDE!!!
Back of barney

Maumee, OH

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Sounds like his neighbors are worse than he is , if hes the one calling law enforcement
dapper dan

Clearfield, PA

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Easymoney is on the same level as a third grader with his writing ability yet he told everyone to get a G.E.D. and asked one person, "Is you uneducated?" Easymoney, you are a complete moron. Shut your uneducated cavity filled stink-hole you call your mouth.
Flush in it down

Dansville, MI

#13 Dec 15, 2012
How can anyone single out just one eyesore in this town . The entire town is a disgrace . Oh...... Unless its my place .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lindsey harzinsky or TRINITY Jan 25 Geez 3
Weekend is over before it starts! Jan 23 TheWeekendIsRuined 1
Trucking company officers charged (Aug '11) Jan 20 Kephart victim 312
blonde Jan 20 liked 7
She's been really quite! Jan 16 Your daddy 2
any fun girls want to party Jan 13 johny 8
krista sallurday (Nov '13) Jan 12 billy 47

Winter Storm Warning for Clearfield County was issued at January 31 at 2:57PM EST

Morrisdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morrisdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 5:14PM
Boston College's Ryan Day joins Philadelphia Eagles staff
NBC Sports 5:15 PM