West Decatur, PA

#1 Jun 12, 2013
Is it possible that one day the Philipsburg and Osceola will one day look more like a caring community instead of just 'some town'? Why is it so much work to actually get people running this town that want to improve our town and not just maintain it? You can maintain it all you want but even when something is maintained it slowly loses its importance.

Why cant we start fixing up each Street one at a time? Example? Start with the main streets of both towns, Curtain street in Osceola and front Street in Philipsburg, then after those are fixed up move on from there? Not only that but I really wish we could bring back the historic look to our towns! Get all our older buildings refinished and looking good, start getting businesses busy, perfect examples would be the Rowland and the hotel? As for osceola get that hotel looking and running again! What would really be amazing is getting the Philipsburg hospital up and in working condition again!

Sadly these are all dreams. I know there is going to be some people who think they're witty and tell me to do it, well, if I had the money I would. I have faith that this could be a great looking town full of caring people if we really tried.

Tyrone, PA

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Nobody gives a f*** it is just going to keep rotting, get out while you can.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrisdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
delete all you want 55 min stank pood 12
Toeknee Stark not a war hero 1 hr onceuponastorm 2
Rowland Theatre (Apr '11) Tue mamabear1790 6
News Man accused of dealing marijuana (Mar '08) Tue triggerhappy 4
Hard to get (Feb '14) Tue fukskool 5
Paul Witherite (Apr '14) Tue triggerhappy 9
News Fire damages Philipsburg home (Dec '13) Tue flo Rida 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morrisdale Mortgages