Mysterious lights appear in Morris Co...

Mysterious lights appear in Morris County skies once again

There are 1 comment on the Home News Tribune - Editorials story from Feb 18, 2009, titled Mysterious lights appear in Morris County skies once again. In it, Home News Tribune - Editorials reports that:

Those mysterious red lights appeared again Tuesday night over eastern Morris County, for the third time in about a month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home News Tribune - Editorials.

Dan in Parsippany

Livingston, NJ

#1 Feb 19, 2009
My kids and neighbors were watching them over Lake Parsippany on Tue night 2/17....daughter snapped a few pictures. don't know how to attach them here. Trying hard to come up with reasonable explanation other than ufo's but they hovered away southeast, not down, and no air traffic was around when it was happening. Kids freaked, but it was pretty cool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wallington police blotter (Jul '11) Nov 12 scooby 2
News Challenger defeats Parsippany Mayor James Barberio Nov '17 tombuckley 1
Nichole Thompson Oct '17 Lisa 1
News More Oct '17 Gate Keeper 2
News Mom admits sexual affair with son's teenage friend (Dec '08) Oct '17 Mom boy 13
News Transgender man says guard told him: "I need to... Sep '17 TipsyFromCentralC... 1
Special Education in Randolph Sep '17 Randolph mom 2

Morris Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morris Plains Mortgages