Morris Plains shooting injures one se...

Morris Plains shooting injures one seriously

There are 2 comments on the Daily Record story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Morris Plains shooting injures one seriously. In it, Daily Record reports that:

MORRIS PLAINS - A section of Glenbrook Road was closed on Sunday afternoon while police investigated a shooting that left one person with "serious and potentially life-threatening injuries," according to Captain Jeffrey Paul of the Morris County prosecutor's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

sally marsh

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 7, 2010
People should really keep their mouths shut. Nobody knows what happened and to suggest that a boyfriend shot her is not only ludicris it's disgusting!!!! Don't you people have anything better to do with your time??? Think about what you're doing to the families involved, YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK,AND YOU ARE THE REALLY SICK ONES!!!!SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
Response NJ

Arlington, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Actually, I know the girl personally, and her loved ones are saying that is what happened. I suppose we should all wait until more details come out, but that is almost certainly what happened.
sally marsh wrote:
People should really keep their mouths shut. Nobody knows what happened and to suggest that a boyfriend shot her is not only ludicris it's disgusting!!!! Don't you people have anything better to do with your time??? Think about what you're doing to the families involved, YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK,AND YOU ARE THE REALLY SICK ONES!!!!SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Weichert executive accused of embezzlement (Dec '15) Jun 18 txt 2
News Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) May 29 Really 100
News Stocks close the day lower May '16 BIG PHARMA 1
Con Game (Jun '10) May '16 Tony Price 77 7
Beware of Powder Mill Towing and Auto repair (Jul '15) May '16 Tony Price 77 5
Gay Teens in Morris Plains Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Fix N.J.'s property taxes, school funding - sta... Apr '16 Nancy Ann 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morris Plains Mortgages