Morris Plains shooting injures one seriously

Full story: Daily Record
MORRIS PLAINS - A section of Glenbrook Road was closed on Sunday afternoon while police investigated a shooting that left one person with "serious and potentially life-threatening injuries," according to Captain Jeffrey Paul of the Morris County prosecutor's office. Full Story
sally marsh

Broomfield, CO

#1 Sep 7, 2010
People should really keep their mouths shut. Nobody knows what happened and to suggest that a boyfriend shot her is not only ludicris it's disgusting!!!! Don't you people have anything better to do with your time??? Think about what you're doing to the families involved, YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK,AND YOU ARE THE REALLY SICK ONES!!!!SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
Response NJ

Carrollton, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2010
Actually, I know the girl personally, and her loved ones are saying that is what happened. I suppose we should all wait until more details come out, but that is almost certainly what happened.
sally marsh wrote:
People should really keep their mouths shut. Nobody knows what happened and to suggest that a boyfriend shot her is not only ludicris it's disgusting!!!! Don't you people have anything better to do with your time??? Think about what you're doing to the families involved, YOU ALL MAKE ME SICK,AND YOU ARE THE REALLY SICK ONES!!!!SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) Oct 8 Sniff sniff 93
Review: Eastern Dental Of Parsippany - Martin S... (Feb '09) Aug '14 tim 12
Citizens group presses Morris freeholders to sa... Aug '14 Luigi 1
John Miller and Sooner Copy Machines Norman, O... (Jan '11) Aug '14 RHD 40
A - Jewish atheist' lets go of the - Jewish' (Mar '14) Apr '14 MAAT 7
An aging maverick, Episcopal Bishop John Shelby... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Joe DeCaro 12
Educational Approaches that Go Beyond Labels Ma... (May '13) May '13 Profectum Foundation 1

Morris Plains News Video

Morris Plains Dating
Find my Match

Morris Plains Jobs

Morris Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morris Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morris Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]