Diversity increasing in NJ, and more ...

Diversity increasing in NJ, and more residents comfortable with it, poll finds

There are 15 comments on the Daily Record story from Feb 12, 2012, titled Diversity increasing in NJ, and more residents comfortable with it, poll finds. In it, Daily Record reports that:

The Garden State has grown racially and ethnically in the last decade, and according to the results of a Monmouth University/NJ Press Media Poll, New Jerseyans are showing an increased level of comfort with that diversity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 12, 2012
Diversity's time has passed. We were a melting pot until blacks poisoned it.
diana

Hopewell, VA

#3 Feb 20, 2012
i think diversity could be a good thing. the south needs this. its always black and white. we all need to learn how to live among different nationalities.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2012
diana wrote:
i think diversity could be a good thing. the south needs this. its always black and white. we all need to learn how to live among different nationalities.
Different nationalities were never a problem. The problem is and has always been black people.
dee

Hopewell, VA

#5 Feb 21, 2012
not all blacks are bad. but the bad ones give everyone a bad name.

“New year New you”

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#6 Feb 21, 2012
Yes my state is progressive !!! Go NJ go NJ Go!! PA is more diverse than us they have their little rainbow coalition of couples :)....

See rednecks I told ya'll I come from a tolerant and diverse area we all get along for the most part up here....

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2012
diana wrote:
I know the South is so boring! Well everything above South and Central Florida is boring and lacking in real diversity.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 21, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I know the South is so boring! Well everything above South and Central Florida is boring and lacking in real diversity.
Diversifying a well oiled machine, the best nation on the planet with illiterate uncultured primitive gangsters is not a good thing.
maddie

Hopewell, VA

#9 Mar 4, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I know the South is so boring! Well everything above South and Central Florida is boring and lacking in real diversity.
yea the south is boring, and have to put up with alot of racism, and the rednecks. i am from ny and jersey and moved here and what a mistake.
Klaus

Toronto, Canada

#10 Mar 4, 2012
Diveristy is evil and not natural, despite the jew propaganda. Race war and revolution will cleanse the filth from this earth.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 5, 2012
maddie wrote:
<quoted text> yea the south is boring, and have to put up with alot of racism, and the rednecks. i am from ny and jersey and moved here and what a mistake.
Yeah you damn yankee it was a mistake. Carry your azz back up north. You are what's wrong with the South.

“New year New you”

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#12 Mar 5, 2012
All you inbreed freaks this is a thread about a northern state.... Gtfoh here if you hate diversity and integration and go back to f'ing your fatback heehaw bytches known to you as mom!!!!

Location hidden

#13 Mar 5, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
All you inbreed freaks this is a thread about a northern state.... Gtfoh here if you hate diversity and integration and go back to f'ing your fatback heehaw bytches known to you as mom!!!!
God bless the Confederate States of America. Amen.
Mike

Reno, NV

#16 Mar 10, 2012
Paterson and Jersey City are shit places, too. I'm glad I left NJ in 1997!!!

“GEAUX TIGERS!”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 10, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
The south is not a boring place, haha! I do agree though, we do lack 'diversity', everyone is basically either black or white, lol.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Mar 11, 2012
SECfann wrote:
<quoted text>
The south is not a boring place, haha! I do agree though, we do lack 'diversity', everyone is basically either black or white, lol.
That depends on what you like and where you live. But for me the part of the south I am form is boring. Now I hear atlanta and other big southern cities are fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info on Alice H Parker- inventor (Feb '11) Jul '16 Capt_Obvious 4
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1
News Former Weichert executive accused of embezzlement (Dec '15) Jun '16 txt 2
News Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) May '16 Really 100
Review: Eastern Dental Of Parsippany - Martin S... (Feb '09) Aug '14 tim 12
News Citizens group presses Morris freeholders to sa... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Luigi 1
News A - Jewish atheist' lets go of the - Jewish' (Mar '14) Apr '14 MAAT 7

Morris Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morris Plains Mortgages