TOMMI

Yonkers, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2011
*** GREY TEAM DOMINATED THE NORTH JERSEY SUMMER ULTIMATE FRISBEE LEAGUE *** FOR 6 YEARS... WINNING THE SUMMER LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP 6 YEARS IN A ROW !! NEVER LOOSING A PLAYOFF GAME. REG. SEASON RECORD FOR 6 YRS. WAS W-89 L-19,(1992-1997) COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL PEOPLE AND "JEN " YOU WILL GET OVER IT TIMBA + T.K.
ULTIMATE FRISBEE

Morris Plains, NJ

#2 Aug 24, 2013
"CRASH"(COLUMBIA HIGH PERSON) YOU ARE A VERY PHONY PERSON!!, WHEN I SAW YOU AT THE MERCER COUNTY SUMMER LEAGUE MANY YEARS AGO YOU DID NOT EVEN SPEAK TO ME SOMEONE TOLD ME YOU WERE MAD AT ME BECAUSE OF SOME GIRL!( YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY YOU REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE SO GREAT IN ULTIMATE FRISBEE I DO NOT THINK SO.... IF T.K. DID NOT LET YOU ON "THE GREY TEAM" YOU WOULD OF NEVER WON ANY KIND OF A ULTIMATE (SUMMER LEAGUE) FRISBEE CHAMPIONSHIP! AT HER PARTY WHEN "JEN" TOOK OUT THE LETTER I WROTE TO HER, ALL YOU LOSERS HAD A GOOD LAUGH ON ME WELL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I WAS LAUGHING WHEN I WAS ON THE TEAM THAT WON 6 NORTH JERSEY SUMMER ULTIMATE FRISBEE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW (WE DID NOT EVEN GET A TROPHY)IN THE 1990'S MANY OF THE KIDS FROM THE COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL- MAPLEWOOD N.J. AREA WERE A- HOLES FOR SO MANY YEARS (6 TO BE EXACT) "JEN" AND HER PEOPLE TRIED EVERY THING TO DEFEAT "GREY TEAM" ***AND FAILED*** SOMEDAY WHEN I AM RETIRED AND SITTING IN MY LAWN CHAIR AND NOT WORKING FOR CORPORATE AMERICA I WILL THINK OF THESE FOND MEMORIES T.B. T.K. KICK ASS!!! P.S. WHERE IS DAVE CERUBA???
TOMMI

Morris Plains, NJ

#3 Aug 24, 2013
CORRECTION... DEC 6,2011 "LOSING"
TOMMI

Florham Park, NJ

#5 Dec 11, 2013
HELLO BOO TOE!!***TAYLOR SWIFT LOVES YOU***
TOMMI

Morris Plains, NJ

#6 Jan 1, 2014
NO KEVVOO !!!!!
TOMMI

Morris Plains, NJ

#7 Jan 1, 2014
QUOTE- FRISBEE TODAY (1996) "EVERY TIME THE GREY TEAM STEPS ON THE FIELD THEY ARE SETTING RECORDS"
TAYLOR

Morris Plains, NJ

#8 Jan 1, 2014
MAPLEWOOD N.J.- COLUMBIA HIGH SCHOOL PERSON QUOTE-(1995) "TIMBA B (I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH GLASSBORO ULTIMATE) IS RIDING T.K.'S COAT TAILS !!
I DO NOT KNOW

Morris Plains, NJ

#9 Jan 1, 2014
ASHLEY M. CLIFTON , N.J.(LEGAL) YOU ARE A **>##%%<<!!
TED

Morris Plains, NJ

#10 Jan 29, 2014
" CORRECTION " ASHLEY M. "ROSELAND" N.J. LEGAL SECRETARY YOU ARE A BITCH SWALLOW !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: DaVinciTek Sep 16 dvtemployee 1
Mayflower Chinese Restaurant in Morristown Sep 1 JTM2 1
Mezuzah Campaign: Protect your Home and Your Ho... Aug 31 shell 1
Peer support group established for adult adoptees Aug 21 joan of NYadoptees 2
Review: Eastern Dental Of Parsippany - Martin S... (Feb '09) Aug '14 tim 12
Citizens group presses Morris freeholders to sa... Aug '14 Luigi 1
John Miller and Sooner Copy Machines Norman, O... (Jan '11) Aug '14 RHD 40
•••

Morris Plains News Video

•••