NJ woman claims nearly $212M Powerbal...

NJ woman claims nearly $212M Powerball jackpot

There are 10 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 17, 2010, titled NJ woman claims nearly $212M Powerball jackpot. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A northern New Jersey school board member who held the lone winning ticket for a $211.7 million Powerball jackpot last month has claimed her prize.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SallyLee

South Saint Paul, MN

#1 Apr 17, 2010
Oh...good for her!!!
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 17, 2010
She's making a mistake by not doing at least one news conference and telling the media the bare minimum about herself. Now they will be really curious about her and dig up everthying they can about her and her family to find out what she is hiding.
bodiddle

Waukesha, WI

#3 Apr 17, 2010
Wade you're correct in your thinking. When I win I'm going to give the media a great press conference and then tell them so long. :)

Since: Mar 10

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 17, 2010
Wade Gustafson wrote:
She's making a mistake by not doing at least one news conference and telling the media the bare minimum about herself. Now they will be really curious about her and dig up everthying they can about her and her family to find out what she is hiding.
She won how much?...I don't think she gives a rats's a$$.
son

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 17, 2010
mother I need some money, just mail cash.
Teacher

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 17, 2010
Apparently math skills aren't emphasized at her schools.
kleeys

United States

#7 Apr 17, 2010
How come all these good things never happen to nice guys like me?? oh yeah nice guys finish last.
Wade Gustafson

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 17, 2010
Served wrote:
<quoted text>
She won how much?...I don't think she gives a rats's ****.
She doesn't have to give a rat's azz, but the media would pester her less if she would give them something.

Since: Mar 10

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 18, 2010
Wade Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't have to give a rat's ****, but the media would pester her less if she would give them something.
You are right. I guess is I were in her place, i would not care and pestering can be stopped with security. I usually don't see the media going that hard after lottery winners.
Whatever, end result is we are still poor and she it not.
truth

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Apr 18, 2010
Served wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. I guess is I were in her place, i would not care and pestering can be stopped with security. I usually don't see the media going that hard after lottery winners.
Whatever, end result is we are still poor and she it not.
The pestering can also be stopped with a couple of well placed bullets!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yard sale Aug 22 Hmg 1
Mt. Tabor Children's Day (Jul '07) Aug 7 Fraggle 43
News Bereaved dad raises concerns about emergency re... Jul 31 disgusted 1
Nosey (aka Tiny) elephant. Please help Jul '15 Lee 1
News Craigslist founder gives group $10,000 for comp... Jul '15 DDLEAD 3
Sussex county Fair Jul '15 Lee 1
John Miller and Sooner Copy Machines Norman, O... (Jan '11) Jul '15 Olive 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morris Plains Mortgages