Ask Dr. Marcia: Bridezilla needs a wa...

Ask Dr. Marcia: Bridezilla needs a wakeup call

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from May 23, 2010, titled Ask Dr. Marcia: Bridezilla needs a wakeup call. In it, Daily Record reports that:

Dear Dr. Marcia: My fiance agreed to lose at least 20 pounds before our wedding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Dr Vito

East Orange, NJ

#1 May 23, 2010
"Dear Dr. Marcia: My fiance agreed to lose at least 20 pounds before our wedding. He joined the same gym on Route 10 where I go after work. It's right around the corner from where he lives in Morris Plains. But he never goes to the gym.
Now the wedding is less than two months away, and he has lost only three pounds. He thinks I'm being ridiculous, but his weight is all in his stomach, and he looked awful when he was trying on tuxedos.
I'm in tears over this and don't want to be embarrassed by the way he looks at the reception. I also don't want to be with a beached whale on our honeymoon in Aruba. When I talk to him about it, he just makes jokes. Should I threaten to postpone the wedding until he loses the weight?
I need your help, fast.
-- Desperate"
Dear Desperate:
Your horny fiance ain't at the gym on Route 10. He's out drinkin' beer, eatin' ribs and onion rings and partyin' with with a pole dancer from Smiles. The slob you're marrying is doin' it with her almost every night in the back seat of his car. You might want to consider calling off the wedding until you have him checked for socially transmitted diseases.
Dr. Vito

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Jersey elementary school teacher had chil... Aug 31 disgusted 1
yard sale Aug 22 Hmg 1
Mt. Tabor Children's Day (Jul '07) Aug 7 Fraggle 43
News Bereaved dad raises concerns about emergency re... Jul '15 disgusted 1
Nosey (aka Tiny) elephant. Please help Jul '15 Lee 1
News Craigslist founder gives group $10,000 for comp... Jul '15 DDLEAD 3
John Miller and Sooner Copy Machines Norman, O... (Jan '11) Jul '15 Olive 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morris Plains Mortgages