Has Oklahoma Politicians gone Crazy g...

Has Oklahoma Politicians gone Crazy giving away free government cell phones ?

Created by Barbara Baxter on Feb 10, 2011

28 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Abolish Compulsory Auto Insurance

Barbara Baxter

United States

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Absolutely Crazy in Oklahoma State Capitol Politics. Dumb or Dumber. We are broke and needing to file bankruptcy yet we are paying for free cell phones for SSI recipients 92% of which capable of working and getting off the FREEBIE Rolls.
Black

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Black is Beautiful and so are Goveernment paid cell phones.
blue

Chelsea, OK

#3 Apr 18, 2011
why not spend it so people who REALLY may not be able to work can have a way to call 911 if something happens?!?!?! If it is not spent on this it will just get blown somewhere else idiot..
Preaching to Farm Animals

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2011
Get REAL. FREE loading minority black and mexican fat people are too lazy to get the job if it was handed to them by Obama the miracle God of the black CAUCUS.
does it really matter

United States

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Sorry but most of the comments I read on here are coming from uneducated or under educated people that read half a news story and then offer an opinion based on propaganda and others opinions, rather than facts. This program is great, IF USED CORRECTLY. The problem isnt the program it is the entitlement state of the people that are utilizing it. IF people would just quit finding ways to abuse this and all other programs or put more safeguards on it so that it cant be so easily abused. I was an iso distributor for these phones and I can tell you fist hand that there is a need for them but I can also tell you that the people that do need them are far fewer than the people getting them. Come on people get your head out of your behinds and think for yourself
Well Well Well

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2012
does it really matter if working people have to take care of lazy free loading minorities and illegal mexican skin heads. These free cell phones paid for by the private sector are being used by the ATF and Illegal Gun Sales to the Drug Cartels in Mexico. Obama carries one in his shirt pocket as airforce one flies to Tiajuana on it's nightly run.
Honkey

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2012
White Honkeys expect BLACK PEOPLE TO GET A JOB...Hahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ELECTED county workers paid $62,496.00 per year. Thu Abba Husein 9
Okmulgee Police (Nov '11) May 14 jojo 94
News Okmulgee Co. Voters Approve Bond, Tax Issues (Dec '10) May 9 A FORMER DEMO-CRAT 9
News P.M. UPDATE; Okmulgee man creates stir when fle... (Jul '10) May 8 I_Hate_Stupid_People 12
What happened to the Okmulgee Daily Times? (Oct '09) Apr 28 G Spencer Ginn 35
Okmulgee County has largest Convicted Felons pe... (Jul '11) Apr '16 Missy 11
News Okmulgee Sheriff Says False Leads Hurting Murde... (Oct '15) Apr '16 Sheriff Rufus Goofus 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morris Mortgages