Holms picketing on courthouse lawn ag...

Holms picketing on courthouse lawn against Sobol

There are 14 comments on the Morris Daily Herald story from Jul 27, 2010, titled Holms picketing on courthouse lawn against Sobol. In it, Morris Daily Herald reports that:

Adam Holm claims Grundy County State's Attorney Sheldon Sobol will not do anything for him or his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morris Daily Herald.

mel

Homewood, IL

#1 Jul 28, 2010
you reap what you sow, Adam.
Coal City Bob

United States

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Where do these wing nuts come from? Truly Adam will reap what he sows. What an idiot.
united states

Channahon, IL

#3 Jul 28, 2010
coal city bob and mel are retarded sobol must be their drinking buddies. quit kissing sobols ass morons. you guys must get high with him too huh.
Steve

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2010
What a dumb shit! I see jail time in Adam's future.
taxpayer

Homewood, IL

#5 Jul 30, 2010
why don't you and those other able bodied picketers get a job?
insider

Homewood, IL

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Has Sobol intentionally looked away and ignored the immigration status of illegals arrested in this county? Maybe the author of this lame newspaper article could do some real journalism and shed some light.
F U Gary S

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jul 31, 2010
nobody cares about your family anyways. so therses you answer
Pedro

United States

#8 Aug 1, 2010
Keep the beaners out of this. We just want to work at D's! I have a mexican license.
concerned

United States

#9 Aug 1, 2010
insider wrote:
Has Sobol intentionally looked away and ignored the immigration status of illegals arrested in this county? Maybe the author of this lame newspaper article could do some real journalism and shed some light.
It is a crying shame that all the good investigative journalist are a thing of the past.
Braidwood resident

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a crying shame that all the good investigative journalist are a thing of the past.
Yep, soooo true !!
Pedro

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2010
I can write stories. My english is ok. I can take good pictures. I take pictures of my girlfriends all the time.
mexican beater

Channahon, IL

#12 Aug 2, 2010
TAXPAYER worry about your own business you probably don't know the whole story.
Same for you STEVE, COAL CITY BOB, and MEL. don't comment unless you know the entire story it just makes you look stupid. though you probably inherited the stupidity.
Wife Beater

Chicago, IL

#13 Aug 3, 2010
I like the t-shirts
El Hefe

Chicago, IL

#14 Aug 3, 2010
Hey Pedro, are you loco? Don't be reporter, we can make mucho dinero at D doing the gringo jobs. Viva D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal City Varsity Basketball Fri pippen 11
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) Feb 15 ritchierat 20
king neptunes pet world (Jan '09) Feb 14 Boner 25
Review: Crystal Lynn Carr Feb 12 crystal lynn carr 1
Why is Wilmington so backward? (Oct '07) Feb 10 Illinois sucks 187
looking for james faille Feb 8 this chick 1
pastor getting it up Feb 7 ray 10

Morris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance