"Bottomz Up & Recent Decline in Sales

"Bottomz Up & Recent Decline in Sales

Posted in the Morris Forum

Your Terror -Critics

Romeoville, IL

#1 Nov 16, 2011
(BOTTOMZ UP)- 303 Bedford Rd in Morris, Illinois has had a recent downfall in Sales due to bad management by Freddie Chesareck facing Legal Battles by various Parties whom names are disclosed. The Service has become Poor, and Diplomacy does not go along way here. Tailed to slave drive its employees and hassle them in Various Manners has frustrated the whole Structure over the years. It has come to be a Robing Peter Too pay Paul Lounge & has exceeded Overly Poor Criticism & Bankruptcy. Various agencies have had numerous Reports & Violations on this establishment.
The Eye
Dude

Gunpowder, MD

#2 Nov 17, 2011
yeah, but they have a great jukebox
Your Terror -Critics

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2011
I Can go anywhere for Tunes!! Place is a Dive.....

Since: Jul 11

Channahon, IL

#4 Mar 7, 2012
I used to like going there (Bottomz Up) because I love to play the Picture Hunt video game. Sadly, the last time we were there, a couple of fights broke out and now I'm too nervous to go there. I wish other places would learn that music is important, as well as some decent snack-type offerings. It's hard to find a place in Morris w/ fair prices, ambiance, some tunes to wiggle with and set the mood, good food (like at Sandlot) and something to do besides just "sit and drink". I, personally, like to dance. No one in Morris offers that, do they? It's frustrating to drive to Yorkville if I want all of those things because then I run the risk of driving back to Morris when we've imbibed.:(

The perfect place would have Sandlot's food choices, Chapin's ambiance, Brandt's prices, and Lagoon's dance floor/music. Pool tables are over-rated & usually bring in competitive, angry males. Darts are great but does anyone have "working" electronic dart boards??? Can we get something like a Dave & Busters? The prices are high & I don't care for kids in a bar, but being able to enjoy cocktails while you're active is a BLAST!

Sadly, the snobby/phony Bressler's own the bar in Quality Inn. If they never entered the building, it would be tolerable, but the prices are OUTRAGEOUS & the last time I went there, the bartender ignored our empty glasses while she sat at the bar, eating and watching TV!

I tried Honest Abe's Tap & Grill a few times & they have THE BEST bartender in Morris (Suzy). I also LOVE Red Cent Pub & Grill but they need to do something about food availability at all times, and the last 2 times we went, there was ZERO music. At least at Turtles, the staff will pop a few bucks into the juke to get the party atmosphere going!

Just my 2 cents... only an opinion and sort of more than anyone asked for. LOL!
not funny

Merrill, WI

#5 Mar 9, 2012
Your Terror -Critics wrote:
(BOTTOMZ UP)- 303 Bedford Rd in Morris, Illinois has had a recent downfall in Sales due to bad management by Freddie Chesareck facing Legal Battles by various Parties whom names are disclosed. The Service has become Poor, and Diplomacy does not go along way here. Tailed to slave drive its employees and hassle them in Various Manners has frustrated the whole Structure over the years. It has come to be a Robing Peter Too pay Paul Lounge & has exceeded Overly Poor Criticism & Bankruptcy. Various agencies have had numerous Reports & Violations on this establishment.
The Eye
You may think you are wise by posting this kind of stuff online, but your slanderous postings make you a prime canidate for a lawsuit my friend. Many people who thought they could hide behind a computer screen and say whatever nasty things they wanted to about a person or a buisness has found out the hard way in a court of law. Think you are untrackable....wrong!
I dont know this business but find it in poor taste to ever run your mouth over someoe else business. Mind your own.
Come on

Coal City, IL

#6 May 13, 2012
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>
You may think you are wise by posting this kind of stuff online, but your slanderous postings make you a prime canidate for a lawsuit my friend. Many people who thought they could hide behind a computer screen and say whatever nasty things they wanted to about a person or a buisness has found out the hard way in a court of law. Think you are untrackable....wrong!
I dont know this business but find it in poor taste to ever run your mouth over someoe else business. Mind your own.
Oh stop. A man who spells like you surely hasn't spent much time reading the laws of the land. No law enforcement agency on this earth is going to run down that guy's IP address help the people from this "business you don't know" to sue anybody. And no ISP would ever give it up for something this trivial. Besides, that guy's weird and obviously very biased "review" won't do Bottomz Up any harm because no *reasonable* person would ever accept it as truth.
yep

Aurora, IL

#7 May 14, 2012
You actually attract more attention to the negatives of the biz , by responding to the post with a threat of slander. You'd think with all the public participation project information out on the web. People would be a little smarter when they try and suppress public opinions on the web. Sure you can pay some lawyer to send a crapped up letter of "cease and desist , or litigation will proceed". You would think they'd be more selective about it, but they figure it will scare someone into stopping. F- that. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and when it goes to court, that aspect should take precedence. But see for yourself, it's your money.
Whatever

Basehor, KS

#8 May 15, 2012
not funny wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't be sued for a opinion , nice try sparky. In my opinion, you smell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal City Varsity Basketball 17 hr pippen 14
Things I remember (Feb '09) Mon YO MAN 59
News A Big Fish in a little marina (Jan '09) Feb 15 ritchierat 20
king neptunes pet world (Jan '09) Feb 14 Boner 25
Review: Crystal Lynn Carr Feb 12 crystal lynn carr 1
Why is Wilmington so backward? (Oct '07) Feb 10 Illinois sucks 187
looking for james faille Feb 8 this chick 1

Morris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance