of 2
Next Last
heyhaw

Morris, IL

#1 Sep 11, 2010
heyhaw

Morris, IL

#2 Sep 11, 2010
Mc Henry county is chicken shit compared to what is going on in Grundy. Dems. and REP. ARE BOTH CORRUPT!
FIZTGERALD DO YOUR JOB!
Mr and Mrs Sheldonscott

Morris, IL

#3 Sep 12, 2010
heyhaw wrote:
Mc Henry county is chicken shit compared to what is going on in Grundy. Dems. and REP. ARE BOTH CORRUPT!
FIZTGERALD DO YOUR JOB!
I hear some officals were already interviewing with the federal government in the Chicago office. Jeeez...I hope these knuckleheads don't embarrass this county again!
BYE BYE Grundy Democrats

Morris, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2010
bye bye,
Liberal mental disorder

Morris, IL

#6 Sep 21, 2010
Wow...corrupt Democrats in Grundy county! I'm shocked...Not!
leaning republican

Homewood, IL

#7 Sep 21, 2010
officials of both parties have benefited from the absolute lack of transparency in grundy co. finances, budgeting, salaries, taxation. Do you really know where the money goes????? Compared to other counties, where all info is available online, as it should be, here things are mum. Yes, theoretically one could probably find out things with enough detective work, even the local papers won't do this. They're willing accomplices. Our local blogs have even dropped the ball on this, sledgehammer.blogspot.com and skepticalmorris.blogspot.com .
Liberal mental disorder

Morris, IL

#8 Sep 22, 2010
leaning republican wrote:
officials of both parties have benefited from the absolute lack of transparency in grundy co. finances, budgeting, salaries, taxation. Do you really know where the money goes????? Compared to other counties, where all info is available online, as it should be, here things are mum. Yes, theoretically one could probably find out things with enough detective work, even the local papers won't do this. They're willing accomplices. Our local blogs have even dropped the ball on this, sledgehammer.blogspot.com and skepticalmorris.blogspot.com .
I agree they're both guilty. One article on this site states that the federal government is investigating Grundy county officals. We don't need this type of bad pr, we need to just quietly vote all officals out of office and start fresh. At least when arrest are made we could save face and say we voted them out of office.
George Isdale

Morris, IL

#9 Oct 1, 2010
is this true?
gET MARKETTI OUT

Channahon, IL

#10 Oct 9, 2010
yep!
Minooka Dude

Channahon, IL

#11 Oct 9, 2010
TEA Party = Trolls Extending Aspersions.
Tea Party of Grundy

Channahon, IL

#13 Oct 17, 2010
I know for a fact that the FBI is in Grundy county watching corrupt city and county officals! IT's a shame it took this long.
Minooka Dude

Channahon, IL

#14 Oct 20, 2010
Unless you can site your "facts," it's hearsay. Share your credible source.
go scratch

Channahon, IL

#15 Oct 21, 2010
Minooka Dude wrote:
Unless you can site your "facts," it's hearsay. Share your credible source.
Why should he tell you? something to worry about?
Minooka Dude

Channahon, IL

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Because saying something is a fact and proving that it is a fact are two completely different issues. If we simply believed the tea baggers at face value, we would all believe the President was not born in Hawaii.
go scratch

Channahon, IL

#17 Oct 21, 2010
I quess this fact will be proven with the first indictment you tool! Liberal whack jobs with zero common sense-should be a law. jezzz

Tea party, no need to respond to this misinformed simpleton
eldred

West Chicago, IL

#18 Feb 3, 2011
go scratch wrote:
I quess this fact will be proven with the first indictment you tool! Liberal whack jobs with zero common sense-should be a law. jezzz

Tea party, no need to respond to this misinformed simpleton
Still waiting for the first indictment. Tea party heresy=BS?
go scratch

Channahon, IL

#19 Feb 12, 2011
nope..itsacommin
nada

Dallas, TX

#20 May 17, 2011
mabey the fbi is commin to pick up that grundy officer who injected and sodomised that guy over in piper city, along with that wilmington officer who is also goin to jail with him.
Pissant thimum

United States

#21 May 17, 2011
nada wrote:
mabey the fbi is commin to pick up that grundy officer who injected and sodomised that guy over in piper city, along with that wilmington officer who is also goin to jail with him.
WHAT THE? Why wasn't this in the paper? What kind of people are they hiring now?
There's a biz or two that need investigation in this town.
grundy

Channahon, IL

#22 Jun 3, 2011
I hear over last weekend that the county elections and tax collectors office is under a federal probe and people are being interviewed discreetly. What a damn shame. I have lived her for over 30 years and I always knew something corrupt was going on at the county court house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girls basketball coach 29 min andy 25
Launching pad Oct 9 Wimatucky 2
Save Tom Wilmington Oct 6 JustSaying 2
Dawn Neises for Mayor!! (Dec '16) Oct 5 Yeah yeah yeah 5
hoodlums Sep 29 lookout187 6
7 SPA Massage Parlor/Morris, IL (Dec '10) Sep 23 butthurt 80
Apa Pool Leagues Sep 22 Yep yep 3

Morris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance