a red light in sky
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
some one

Jackson, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2012
did anyone see a reddish orangeish light in sky several nights ago? about south east? i watched it a few min. it moved over then lights off and moved back.then on again. over and over then gone. very strange
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#2 Jun 29, 2012
Seen them here in Illinois as well. about 5000 feet up.

looks like a head light and it sits in one spot then turns off and I see red blinking lights like on an aircraft.

Domestic drone maybe? I dunno.

You have ISR Group there and they fly the drones that spy and bomb in the middle east.

They could be testing new drones at night there.
some one

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
looks like a head light and it sits in one spot then turns off and I see red blinking lights like on an aircraft.
You have ISR Group there and they fly the drones that spy and bomb in the middle east.
sounds right could be weather balloon?
some one

Jackson, TN

#4 Jun 29, 2012
looked kind of blurry though like more lights than a headlight. after the lights shut off, i kept watching and they came back on but it had moved back a ways. then forward again.
Spot Light

Mcminnville, TN

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
It could have been you with a remote control airplane looking for your "floating turds" again
TH AT NITE

Savannah, TN

#6 Jun 30, 2012
some one wrote:
looked kind of blurry though like more lights than a headlight. after the lights shut off, i kept watching and they came back on but it had moved back a ways. then forward again.
Tis just a reflection from the mirrow in the sky
Observer

United States

#7 Jul 1, 2012
Danger_Close wrote:
So Rick, you "seen them here in Illinois" then suggest it's ISRG in Tennessee testing drones. God must have blessed you with super human eyesight. Personally, I think you've got shit for brains.
Observer

United States

#8 Jul 1, 2012
BTW Rick....Regarding your comments as a prepper; the only prepping you've probably done is prepped Pat to sell that poontang to buy you some chittlins when the SHTF.
Burgers and Fries

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jul 1, 2012
taht was elvis and me in his spaceship we were going to jacks for burger and fries
Danger_Close

Gibson City, IL

#10 Jul 1, 2012
Actually I was suggesting that maybe ISR group was testing stuff down there as they do have an airstrip and proving ground in the county.
I was also stating that we have seen things such as the person described here in IL as well.
Me thinks you are just too f#*king retarded to figure that out.
Area 51

Savannah, TN

#11 Jul 1, 2012
Just a reflection
chillax

Gibson City, IL

#12 Jul 1, 2012
Observer wrote:
BTW Rick....Regarding your comments as a prepper; the only prepping you've probably done is prepped Pat to sell that poontang to buy you some chittlins when the SHTF.
You still haven't grown up I see Terry.
thinking

Amarillo, TX

#13 Jul 2, 2012
I have many videos and pictures, from adamsville it is a space ship
yep

Little Rock, AR

#14 Jul 3, 2012
chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
You still haven't grown up I see Terry.
and you two still have nothing better to do lol. trollin again as usual, rick n fat? i meant pat sorry.
maybe

Little Rock, AR

#15 Jul 3, 2012
some one wrote:
did anyone see a reddish orangeish light in sky several nights ago? about south east? i watched it a few min. it moved over then lights off and moved back.then on again. over and over then gone. very strange
maybe u should lay off the pipe, cheech.
AmericaAwakens

Bullhead City, AZ

#16 Aug 6, 2012
Strangely enough, I am near the Colorado River and I just saw three red lights in the sky similar to the ones everybody is mentioning. They seem to be over the mountains in CA or NV, definitely west of the river. They are relatively stationary, lights flash white then red. I about drones also! There is an air base in Twenty-nine Palms, CA and Nellis Air Base in Las Vegas, NV. We did have great excitement here when a supposed UFO crashed really close, in Needles, CA back in May 2008. Here is a link that put the UFO theory to sleep. It was a NASA/USAF craft that they had claimed did not exist for security reasons...http://www.abovetops ecret.com/forum/thread573674/p g1
AmericaAwakens

Bullhead City, AZ

#17 Aug 6, 2012
Here is a local news clip, very interesting!

Whatever the government is doing, they want to keep it secret!
Stranger

Florence, AL

#18 Aug 7, 2012
Red light in the sky? Advertisement for Sunshine?
Sho nuff

Jackson, TN

#19 Aug 7, 2012
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Rick, you "seen them here in Illinois" then suggest it's ISRG in Tennessee testing drones. God must have blessed you with super human eyesight. Personally, I think you've got shit for brains.
Bahhhhhahahahahahaha!!!
tattoos on this town

Savannah, TN

#20 Aug 7, 2012
About 3 or 4 months ago my son and I saw 3 reddish orange lights that was in a triangle shape...and I don't do drugs!!! It tripped us out. We thought it might be some kind of new aircraft or a small chance of being a UFO!!! I would laugh if I read this and hadn't seen it with my own 2 eyes as did my son!!! I'm glad others have seen it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morris Chapel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massimo utv (Jan '13) 3 hr Rjg 253
Which apartments in Savannah is the best? 3 hr KK. 2
what does it mean to be hung? (Jun '11) 14 hr William Easter 28
Phillip bridges 18 hr Vickie 19
michael johnston 23 hr FartCrack McAssly 9
Any women need money? Fri Buttly McFartStink 14
Has anybody else felt victimized by Dr. Gilbert... (Sep '10) Fri cmowens65 134

Morris Chapel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance