young girl drives into Arkansas river...

young girl drives into Arkansas river and drowns

Posted in the Morrilton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stephanie

Overland Park, KS

#1 Oct 20, 2007
I am looking for an accident that happen Oct 19th about Markeeta Galvin driving her suv into the river.
montel

Conway, AR

#2 Oct 23, 2007
My husband and I loved Markeeta alot and we are really going to miss her.Michelle and her entire family are in our prayers.
Tracy Ross-Garlington

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Oct 23, 2007
I woould also like to add that I remember Markeeta since she were a little Girl. I wont to send my condolence to the family and you gys are in my prayers.
DELSHAWN JENKINS

Plumerville, AR

#4 Oct 24, 2007
I LOVE AND MISS MARKEETA SHADAE SHARIKA LASHAY GALVIN SO MUCH............REST IN PEACE
Brittany Mitchell

North Little Rock, AR

#5 Oct 25, 2007
keeta baby i am going to miss you so much but the man upstairs called you home now you are at peace we will all miss you to my fam i love yall we are gonna make it through this
Alicia c

Plumerville, AR

#6 Oct 26, 2007
markeeta was my first friend when i moved to morrilton and i will never forget her. She will always and forever been in my paryers. RIP
Reality

Conway, AR

#7 Nov 2, 2007
The possibility that God could exist is extremely low.
Alexia Sandidge

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2007
i wished i could have said i love her but that didn't happen. so im going to tell you bye for now keeta and i know you're going to be back soon love you w.o.u markeeta sharday galvan!!!!!!!
amber

Little Rock, AR

#9 Jan 25, 2008
keeta when i first moved to the morriton she was the first one and she gae me attitude after that we became like good frieinds and i love her we have the same b-day i love you markeeta
keanu wade

Plumerville, AR

#10 Apr 16, 2008
markeeta sis i miss u soooo much! now we all know you are in a better place! sis u are gone but never will be forgotten!!
TRASHEL SAMAD

Little Rock, AR

#11 Apr 28, 2008
I MISS YOU SO MUCH ITS SO HARD WITHOUT YOU nothing going right without you you held everything together and now its al falling apart im trying to focus on waht you told me ILU!!!!!
Shay Brown

Little Rock, AR

#12 May 14, 2008
Markeeta...i love and miss yew so mucc bigg sista....markeeta yew juss dont kno how hard it is right not with out yew ...when i use too get mad r have too make a choice about sum10 i use too txt yew an you would always help me and tell me what waz da best thang too do.....but i g2g b4 i start crying...i miss an love yew bigg sista....!!!!!!
Shelby

Conroe, TX

#13 May 31, 2008
HEy i DiDNT N0 MARkEETA BUT i N0 HER SiSTA DiZZy MARkEETA WAS A BEAUTiFUL GiRL AND Y0U ARE S0 MUCH L0VED && THE MAN UP STAiRS Will TAKE GUD CARE 0F Y0U BABYGiRL MUCH L0VE.. && MiCHEllE DiZZy AND DA'RELL ETC.. YALL ARE iN My PRAyERS MUAH!!
hmm

Russellville, AR

#14 Jun 14, 2008
Reality wrote:
The possibility that God could exist is extremely low.
That's a pretty big Lie to believe that there is no existing God. What a big complaint. But that is the difference between someone that has faith and believes than someone that doesn't believe. It is difficut to understand that when a loved one dies that there could be a God. Only those that know that there is eternal life after earthly death understand this. I hope your spiritual eyes will open soon so that a new hope can be restored in your loss.
hmm

Russellville, AR

#15 Jun 14, 2008
comment made to the one that posted "God's existence extremely low"
DESTINY SAMAD

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Sep 17, 2008
OMG MARKEETA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ITZ SO HARD WITHOUT U U JUST DONT KNOW HOW MJUCH I CRIED WHEN I HEARD ABOUT U...I LOVE U TILL DEATH AND I WISED IT WAS ME THAT HE TOOK INSTEAD OF U I AM LOOKIN OUT FOR YOUR KIDZ ZIONNA AND AMYA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS LOVE YOU SISTA BYE...
destiny samad

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Sep 18, 2008
hey giirl i love you so much n wish you were her but just wanted to stop bye and tell you that i love u and wish you were here love you bye...~!~MARKEETA SHARDAY GALVAN~!~
Chastity Bynum

Conway, AR

#18 Oct 27, 2008
R.I.P All i'm gone say nobody never gone know how much fun we had when we seen each other we kick it hard but u aint gone no-where wheneva i see u again we gone kick it harder and yes i really do miss u 4real. When u left all i cry and said 2 my self {IT'S A SAD DAY BUT IT'S A GOOD DAY} It's a sad day that you had to leave us her but it's a good day becuz everbody know you is in a better place!!!!! LOVE U ALWAYS: LIL Chas
Samia samad

San Antonio, TX

#19 Mar 17, 2009
I felt u that day keeta, i came by ur house that afternoon 2c u... Everybody came 2u with there probs nt askin u bout urs cuz u always seemd so strong... U will b missd 4the rest of my life!
kayla belew

United States

#20 Apr 22, 2009
hey baby girl i miss you i remember we were both pregnate at the same time you and i used the same doc your still my babys cosin he will here great stories about you i will always miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morrilton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Mercer? (Jan '14) Nov 4 Fart moisture 27
Looking for owner financed small piece of land ... Oct 30 Movers Farts 3
another famous Arkansan (Aug '11) Oct 24 Freshwater Farts 17
Jerry Harris (Jan '13) Oct '17 Fartings Smells 9
Titan II Silo at Plumerville (Jan '17) Sep '17 Fart Missle 3
Sara faulkner Sep '17 Fart Sauce 8
News In 6 years, 53 blacks shot (Mar '17) Aug '17 U FARTTED 60

Morrilton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance