Utah town says arming households a priority

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: The Spectrum

SPRING CITY -- Officials in a small Utah town are urging citizens and teachers to arm themselves for everyone's safety.

Full Story
Keevin Prince

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I saw this story online and thought that this might help y'all out. I live in North Georgia and just outside of Atlanta,Ga. is the town of Kennesaw,Ga.(Facts are online)in 1984 the town passed a law that all homeowners that could legally own a firearm must own a firearm and ammo for it. In 84 before it passed there were 68 break ins, 85 there were 25 & in 86 there were only 11 break ins. From 1984 until 2007 there were ZERO firearm related murders in Kennesaw with only 1 in 2007. In 2010 one person shot and killed 3 people there that year in the same crime. Kennesaw is part of Metro Atlanta where there are a high number of both break ins and murders daily yet after passing the homeowners having to own a firearm Kennesaw is still the safest city in Metro Atlanta, Ga. today. Down side to banning firearms. England banned firearms & violent crimes up over 40% and in the Land Downunder violent crimes are up over 69%. In 1938 Hitler enacted gun control and we all know how well that worked out for 12 million people that were murdered by Hitler's Army. 6 Million of them being Jews murdered in the gas chambers because they were unarmed and couldn't fight back. Before WWII broke out Japan wanted to attack Mainland USA but Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto that has spent 4 years in America before the war broke out said that it would be suicide to attack the Mainland because there is a rifle behind every front door in America and it would be to costly in the loss of all of the attacking Troops. This is the only reason they never landed on the shores of Western Mainland USA. If you want to make your city a safer place to live just pass the very same law that the city of Kennesaw, Georgia passed in 1984. More Firearms save lives where as the Mexican Gang MS-13 really wants the firearm ban to take affect to make it safer for them to carry out their crimes. Blessed be. & remember FREEDOM DOESN'T COME FOR FREE. OUR FREEDOM WAS WON WITH FIREARMS. ALSO LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NATIVE AMERICANS AFTER THE U.S.GOV ERNMENT TOOK AWAY THEIR FIREARMS. 29 DEC.1890 WOUNDED KNEE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moroni Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top Flight Academy (Jan '06) Sep '14 anonymous 14
Bible prophecies about the Book of Mormon (Apr '14) Sep '14 Sambrotherofnephi 18
Mormon leader Uchtdorf: Gratitude can conquer s... (Apr '14) Apr '14 MaMoo 1
Adoption (Nov '08) Feb '14 Lance Jay Richens 4
Fire Sparks Near Fountain Green Utah (Jul '12) Jul '12 Shaylee burr 1
Debate: Iowa GOP Debate - Moroni, UT (Aug '11) Aug '11 Gloria Taylor 3
Mormon Church Objects to Angel T-Shirt (Mar '07) Mar '11 Blow 15
Moroni Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moroni People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moroni News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moroni