Vets to get honorary diplomas

Vets to get honorary diplomas

There are 2 comments on the Indystar.com story from May 24, 2006, titled Vets to get honorary diplomas. In it, Indystar.com reports that:

When Southside resident Robert Wittenmyer received an invitation to his great-granddaughter's high school graduation in Spencer, the irony didn't pass him by.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indystar.com.

Bondo

New London, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2006
only 6 or 7 what about all the others out there ? who are not over 69 years old what about your viet nam era vets or dont they count ?????
D Martin

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2007
I would like to know why hasen't Kansas decided not honor The Vietnam Vet's? Why aren't they giving us our diplomas? Alot of us quit school to go in the Service. I think we should be honored too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morocco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Bob Thornton's Country Rock Band, The Box... Apr '15 Roc Maven 1
News Three arrested on armed robbery charges (Mar '08) Mar '15 lol secret 14
Kentland Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '15 Musikologist 10
Review: JB Equipment Inc Dec '14 mohamad shatara 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '14 freetek 32
female with initals C.B. gave birth to twins (Oct '14) Oct '14 needing informati... 1
Any Reagans still in Morocco (May '11) Oct '14 regan 3
More from around the web

Morocco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]