Pray for Patrick
citizen

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2013
All of our town of Moro needs to pray for Patrick. May the Lord stop him from stealing.
citizen

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
My grandma said that she prays he quits stealing her bloomers off the close line.
what

Hernando, MS

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Ok this is crazy you people need to go back and read what you all have posted saying people need to pray for someone i think people need to pray for you people because judging is something your not suppost to do and yall really think your better thin someone that makes you just as bad when you all know yall have done wrong in your lifes at one time or another read your bible's and you will know your doing wrong right now judging,accusing falsely without real profe,and im someone will have something smart to say about this and not see the wrong you all are doing thin all of you need to pray for yourselfs and stop bulling other people god bless you all

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
This is the most stupidest post ever. He is my family. How would y'all like it if people posted stupid a$$ things about y'all's family? Get a life. Sounds like y'all been in Moro way to long.

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Ok, he's my family and we caught him playing with himself 3 of 4 times, and caught him playing with roberts peter once, but we have never caught him stealing. He's just a little girl trapped in a boys body.
Martha

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2013
I have a picture of him and robert naked laying on the hood of that cadilac.
Derick

Tyler, TX

#8 Mar 27, 2013
He's family and family sticks together he can't help his sexuality he's just born that way but Patrick or any other parson is no thief never have been!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brinkley Police Dept 2 hr blue star 12
Baker's bbq 10 hr Just curious 1
Brittany 17 hr Pickle 10
Tony guthrey 19 hr Teddy 1
Mergan Cleavar 23 hr guest 4
Charity white (Sep '14) Thu Nothing but the t... 26
who are the finest in the palestine/wheatley area? (Aug '10) Jun 22 Git r done 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moro Mortgages