basketball game
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny

Jackson, MO

#1 Feb 6, 2013
What the heck went on at the little girls basketball game tonight? I heard there was pretty tense?
Johnny

Jackson, MO

#3 Feb 7, 2013
The Oran team almost left mod game I heard... WTF?! And I missed this!! I'm sad over this!
baller

Fairfax, VA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
The Oran team almost left mod game I heard... WTF?! And I missed this!! I'm sad over this!
What really happened there? This was the only game I've missed and still don't know what exactly happened to cause such a raucous.
Johnny

Jackson, MO

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Well, the short story is this... Oran has piss poor sportsmanship and the Chaffee girls got tired of it. Oran got mad like a two year old and wanted to leave but was stopped by some other Chaffee people... There was some screaming and stuff and then a long time delay.. The Oran coach and the ref started cussing each other... They will see how it feels one day..
Resident

United States

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Sad that adults will act that way in front of kids. Sets a horrible example.
really

Scott City, MO

#7 Feb 12, 2013
So what your saying is Oran was leaving and some Chaffee people stopped them so they could harass them?? From what you are saying it sounds like Oran was being the bigger person and leaving. Wasn't there but that's what it sounds like by what you posted.
Johnny wrote:
Well, the short story is this... Oran has piss poor sportsmanship and the Chaffee girls got tired of it. Oran got mad like a two year old and wanted to leave but was stopped by some other Chaffee people... There was some screaming and stuff and then a long time delay.. The Oran coach and the ref started cussing each other... They will see how it feels one day..
Johnny

Jackson, MO

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Ok, let me clarify it some.. Oran was going to leave because they were accusing the refs of favoring Chaffee and it was making it unfair... Mind you, Oran won like 49-6.. But the refs were unfair!!
really

Scott City, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2013
LOL...So what you are saying is Oran wanted to leave because the refs were being unfair? Winning or not...being unfair is wrong wouldn't you say? And it still doesn't explain Chaffee stopping them.
Johnny wrote:
Ok, let me clarify it some.. Oran was going to leave because they were accusing the refs of favoring Chaffee and it was making it unfair... Mind you, Oran won like 49-6.. But the refs were unfair!!
kop

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Refs are unfair all the time. Coaches cuss refs all the time. Fans scream at players from the opposing teams all the time. Put your big girl panties on next time you step on the bball court.
Johnny

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2013
kop wrote:
Refs are unfair all the time. Coaches cuss refs all the time. Fans scream at players from the opposing teams all the time. Put your big girl panties on next time you step on the bball court.
Direct that at the Oran team!
Guest

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Anytime you don't have official referees at the games and refs nieces and cousins are the players you will have problems like this. I understand why there coach wanted to leave because he was concerned for his kids safety. I explained to him at halftime that this is not usually how we do things at Chaffee. From me doing some officiating in the past, this game was getting way out of hand. Our girls just don't understand how the game is played yet. They will one day, but nobody has taught them how to play properly yet.
Hey

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Feb 19, 2013
I heard all about how Chaffee plays the coach spends his time telling the ref how and what to call. I don't blame the other teams for being upset about it. They are all kids take them out let them have fun and learn how to play fair people.
Haha

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Oran players and parentd suck there loud and goofy we here it at the baseball games and also basketball
Guest

Cape Girardeau, MO

#16 Feb 19, 2013
Some Oran parents teach their children bad sportsmanship.o and they teach them that they better than others and to lie.
hmmm

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2013
I didn't know people cared about Oran or Chaffee basketball. Both teams suck. They are country white kids meant to play softball and baseball.
Guest

Jackson, MO

#18 Feb 20, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I didn't know people cared about Oran or Chaffee basketball. Both teams suck. They are country white kids meant to play softball and baseball.
Racist much? What an awful thing to say about kids
guest

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Feb 20, 2013
hmmm wrote:
I didn't know people cared about Oran or Chaffee basketball. Both teams suck. They are country white kids meant to play softball and baseball.
You must be a loser parent of one of the kids that wet the bench. LMAO weeno whour
Chaffee refs

United States

#20 Feb 21, 2013
I'm not from Oran or Chaffee, but as someone who has seen the refs at a Chaffee game.....they are extremely unfair. The ones I have seen are official refs too. SMH.....
guest

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Feb 21, 2013
Unfair in what way?
hmmm

United States

#22 Feb 21, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a loser parent of one of the kids that wet the bench. LMAO weeno whour
I'm sorry I can't read stupid, what did you say to me ? I would never send my kids to either school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dollar store customers 3 hr Friendly shopper 24
Oran PD (Aug '16) Tue Iguessweareallliars 214
rena Nov 14 john 4
Students that lost their lives (Oct '08) Nov 14 Guest 78
Wondering Nov 14 task force 5
Anyone Nov 13 Yeahhh 2
On the loose Nov 12 Starbright 1

Morley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Morley Mortgages