#4 Dec 3, 2010
You mean David Trankler is "old guy"? lmao
Wentzville, MO

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Kent Scheeter
really

Cape Girardeau, MO

#6 Dec 8, 2010
Do you know for sure that Kent is gay? And technically gay means happy. You really shouldn't point the finger at people because they may be "different." How would you like it that someone put your name out there on a public forum letting everyone know that you are a homosexual when you may not be? Think about it.
Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 8, 2010
Oh do you really want me to put the truth out here for everyone to know .... Kent did do somethings back in he's younger days while on that dope... So please don't push me to tell ok because if I do it would be on you not me... Thank and god bless
Old Country Guy

Dexter, MO

#8 Dec 9, 2010
What the heck is wrong with being gay? Now perverts are a different story.

I know quite a few gay people and they are not perverts. They are hard working people that contribute to society. I also know straight people that are a drain on society.

JMHO
TripleS

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2010
Who really cares about who is gay? I don't care about anyone's sexual preference. For those who hate gays and lesbians look up "Reaction Formation".
some_guy

Jackson, MO

#10 Dec 11, 2010
Props to old Country Guy and Triple S. Nice to see that not EVERYONE out here are homophobes.
question

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2011
Are there any gay teachers at the schools? I heard there might be one she kind of lives like one from what I have seen.
OUTSIDER

Mexico, MO

#12 Feb 14, 2011
Old Country Guy wrote:
What the heck is wrong with being gay? Now perverts are a different story.
I know quite a few gay people and they are not perverts. They are hard working people that contribute to society. I also know straight people that are a drain on society.
JMHO
Gay's are PERVERTS !
just wondering

Jay, FL

#13 Feb 14, 2011
Just wondering why you say David Trankler is gay??? No question about it that Kent Scheeter is gay and also weird. What about Greg Hamm, I heard he was gay too?
females

United States

#14 Feb 16, 2011
How come no one is talking about the gay girls. Are they all still hiding in the closet? I know a couple of them who would shock some of you.

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2011
just wondering wrote:
Just wondering why you say David Trankler is gay??? No question about it that Kent Scheeter is gay and also weird. What about Greg Hamm, I heard he was gay too?
Don't be sayin freakin crap about ppl u dont even freakin kno about! Morons...x
Old Country Guy

Dexter, MO

#16 Feb 21, 2011
Heck I have known many gay people over the years, some good and some bad. Just as I have known many straight people over the years, some good and some bad.

It seems that girls are not as apt to come out of the closet as much as guys for some reason or other. I have noticed that it seems some gay guys think it is "Stylish" to be gay especially in places like California.

All the time I see people calling each other "Gay" and I know for sure that they are not "Gay".

Gay people don't bother me because I am secure in who I am, but now PWT on government assistance sure get on my nerves, almost last nerve since I have worked all my life and get darn tired of supporting people that are just too darn lazy to work.

I guess we all have our likes and dislikes, that is our right as Americans, at least for now, lol.

It seems the older I get I become more opinionated, I am not sure that is a good thing though, so it is something I have to work on.

God Bless and Have a great day.
Whos a LIAR in Oran

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Feb 26, 2011
just wondering wrote:
I heard my ___!You did not hear anything about Greg. You are a LIAR MAKING SHIT UP. Tell him to his face what you heard. You'll shut that lying trap up, because you won't have a head left on your shoulders.
just wondering still

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2011
I was just saying I heard that Greg Hamm was gay, and was curious if there was any truth to it??
Now ,David Trankler, I can believe that he is,always had my suspicion eventhough back in the day he raped Hoover.
Whos a LIAR Still

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Feb 27, 2011
WHO DID YOU HEAR IT FROM ?
just wondering

United States

#20 Feb 28, 2011
Well as small as this town is, you probably can ask just about anyone and they will tell you they have heard the same thing. I have heard it from many people, just was curious if it is true or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cindy Seyer 11 hr Foreal 30
Students that lost their lives (Oct '08) 11 hr Guesswho 73
Red grand am 11 hr Guest 3
meth (Jun '16) Sat guest 31
desert seidelman (Apr '11) Fri Mitch 16
Robbery Fri guest 8
Monty Oct 19 really 12

Morley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance