I am always right

Sikeston, MO

#1 Oct 25, 2008
Whoever is complaining about the cop does not really know him. I had my house robbed about 3 weeks ago in Morley, and the cop handled it very professionally. The cop came in and fingerprinted my home, and did everything he was required to do. I hope he continues doing a good job, and catches the theif who robbed my home. If and when I find out who robbed myself, I will have them prosecuted to the full extent. Why don't lazy no good thiefs get a job. I guess living in a small town does not keep you away from the big city crime anymore. It is a shame this town has people who would rather steal than work. There is a lot of hard working people in Morley, and I have liked living here. I just wish the few who steal would get a job and leave people alone who have actually worked to pay for what they have in life. It is not all of the cops fault about the crime being in Morley. He cannot be in two places at once. I understand people did not like getting pulled over all of the time in the past. I do not see that it was all necessary, but at least you had some one who was watching what was going on here at all times. It would be great if people here would help watch out for their neighbors', like in the past. I have a wonderful neighbor that informed me that my door was standing open, when I was not home at the present time. So, in conclusion of this post I would like to thank my neighbor and the cop who did a good job.
lucky you

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2008
well im glad you got somewhere with him...and i do know him well....hes still worthless.

Since: Oct 08

United States

#3 Oct 25, 2008
just wanted to say you are very welcome. i am sure you would do the same thing for us if the situation was reversed. we just need to work together and try to keep things the way they should be. if there is anything we can do feel free to ask. and we will keep our eyes open when you are away.
I am always right wrote:
Whoever is complaining about the cop does not really know him. I had my house robbed about 3 weeks ago in Morley, and the cop handled it very professionally. The cop came in and fingerprinted my home, and did everything he was required to do. I hope he continues doing a good job, and catches the theif who robbed my home. If and when I find out who robbed myself, I will have them prosecuted to the full extent. Why don't lazy no good thiefs get a job. I guess living in a small town does not keep you away from the big city crime anymore. It is a shame this town has people who would rather steal than work. There is a lot of hard working people in Morley, and I have liked living here. I just wish the few who steal would get a job and leave people alone who have actually worked to pay for what they have in life. It is not all of the cops fault about the crime being in Morley. He cannot be in two places at once. I understand people did not like getting pulled over all of the time in the past. I do not see that it was all necessary, but at least you had some one who was watching what was going on here at all times. It would be great if people here would help watch out for their neighbors', like in the past. I have a wonderful neighbor that informed me that my door was standing open, when I was not home at the present time. So, in conclusion of this post I would like to thank my neighbor and the cop who did a good job.
privacy seeker

Bellevue, WA

#4 Jan 27, 2013
lucky you wrote:
well im glad you got somewhere with him...and i do know him well....hes still worthless.
IF COP WAS ANY GOOD DOPE SCUM WOULDNT SPEND ALL HIS TIME BANGIN SHIT N HACKIN COMPUTERS RIGHT UNDER HIS NOSE FOR THREE YEARS STREIGHT!! UNLESS OF COURSE HIS PUTER WORK IS TO THE ADVANTAGE OF THE LAW?????? DID U KNOW A LOWLIFE LIKE THIS CAN SEE U ON UR WEBCAM U BOUGHT N PAID FOR IN YOUR OWN HOUSE N NOT EVER BEEN INSIDE OR EVEN KNOW U????? LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!!
smh people

United States

#5 Mar 27, 2013
privacy seeker, you are a complete liar and idiot.
citizen

United States

#6 Apr 14, 2013
That Lowlife isn't that technologically advanced lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
board meeting? (Apr '09) 18 hr not funny anymore 2
Hidden app in your phone Becky graham responsible 18 hr not funny anymore 1
Hidden app in your phone 19 hr not funny anymore 1
Morley Cafe May 18 Customer 2
Remembering Scott Central students who lost the... (Dec '08) May 16 class of 79 78
You won't get away with hacking me!!!!! May 15 Temple kitty 2
word game (Sep '10) May 15 Teehee 62
More from around the web

Morley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]