question

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

There is an ordinance against that. How did they get that in there...
well

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

its an eyesore ... at least the double wide they put in across the street looks decent.
hey

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

dont worry heard grant is movin back too. in his grandmas house,now there goes the hood.
wow

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

that is terrible for people to be like that, that may be all they are able to afford and to them it may not be junk you really should not be like that
Hood

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
its an eyesore ... at least the double wide they put in across the street looks decent.
the one across street is new. some cant buy new. get real people bell city is a poor town with poor people. some people just thank god for what they can get..
Bc resident

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

hey wrote:
dont worry heard grant is movin back too. in his grandmas house,now there goes the hood.
get ready bell city if that scumbag moves back you'll have to lock up your stuff cause he will steal for his drug habit
well

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Yeah this isn't an upscale town but if you have the money to buy a lot in the city and can pay to move a trailer, then you can have the money to fix it up a little. Just my 2 cents.
Poor ways

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Folks, lets give them (the property owners)a chance before we give them grief, its just getting set up and if they keep it maintained and well kept then it will be better than a vacant lot.
However, if they do not and it turns into another junk pile then the other property owners can go through the proper channels to motivate change.
I am just very hopeful they will ,regardless of income,have pride of ownership in what they have and take care of what they have been blessed with.
bell city res

Farmington, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Amen to that one poor ways. just give them time they havent moved in yet.
Sara

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

THANK YOU! I may noy have much but I am blessed with some and noone can take that from me. Just give me the chance to prove everyone wrong. Now thats MY HOME I dont drag anyone elses home down please dont do mine that way.
down the road

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

you go sara f them
Hood rat

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I understand some cant choose where they have to live but Bell city has an ordinance against moving older trailers in town we need a new mayor and new aldermen to enforce these rules
Sickness

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Sara wrote:
THANK YOU! I may noy have much but I am blessed with some and noone can take that from me. Just give me the chance to prove everyone wrong. Now thats MY HOME I dont drag anyone elses home down please dont do mine that way.
are you hot? How old are you?
please

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

PLEASE stop burning insulation by your trailer. Thank you.
commenting

Carthage, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

What are you people gripping about that trailer so much for? You have buildings on main street falling down. You have all kinds of rat trap trailers in town. You have houses that look that bad or worse.All you people do is sit on your asses and gripe about your neighbors and wait every few years for a new mayor who is going to work wonders. Bull crap do something yourselves instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you.
curious

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

EXACTLY! I feel sorry for "Sara". At least shes burning that insulation and not leaving it strewn around to look trashy like SOME of the places in this Good God. Some people only want to pick. Mark my words "please" one day it will be YOUR turn when somebody doesn't like something you've done and they will be down on YOUR @ss quicker than sh*t. Its Karma and it ALWAYS bites you in the end. How old are you? Don't you know that?
commenting

Carthage, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Thats what Im saying everybody is always gripping about the way things look but nobody does anything when the whole town is falling down around their ears.Hell even Perkins looks better and is a whole lot smaller.Maybe you need a community committee to do fund raising for the town to get things done that is what a lot towns do and they dont wait on the government to do it for them if you keep waiting on that your town is going to cave in with you in the middle.
please

Bell City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

I don't care if they're burning limbs or whatever but the insulation is throwing chemicals in the air. If you had to live near that you might care "curious". We do have trash service every Monday, it can be bagged up and put on the curb. I'm sorry if my saying please and thank you offended you. I was taught to be polite.
LOLatU

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Here's a thought. Instead of getting on here griping about the condition of the place, why not do the neighborly thing and offer to help them get their property cleaned up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morley Discussions

Search the Morley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min Obama Bitches 95,360
Randy Graham 5 hr i wish 5
Oran drive in 6 hr big jake 12
James and Shelly Law (Aug '13) 9 hr guest 10
Josh Baker finallllllllyyyyy got busted! 15 hr Guest 5
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 18 hr Diane 6,906
What's with the druggies? 19 hr Maybe 3
•••
•••
•••
Morley Dating

more search filters

less search filters