Computer work needed

Posted in the Morley Forum

the cabbit

Chaffee, MO

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I'm looking for an individual who knows about PC and xbox. I will pay for you're time. No business please. Must live around the chaffee Scott city area.
SomeWho

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
I'm a computer guru. I do contract work for local businesses, but not a business myself. What do you need done?
the cannot

Chaffee, MO

#3 Feb 18, 2013
SomeWho wrote:
I'm a computer guru. I do contract work for local businesses, but not a business myself. What do you need done?

May I have your number or a meet up spot. I value my privacy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Make $$$ In Chaffee
Someone

Sandusky, OH

#6 Jul 30, 2013
What exactly do you want done?
Joe

Sikeston, MO

#7 Aug 7, 2013
I can help you with anything you need I don't charge a lot and can fix whatever you need email me at JoesTechShop87@yahoo.com or post here.

Scott City, MO

#8 Aug 9, 2013
Joe wrote:
I can help you with anything you need I don't charge a lot and can fix whatever you need email me at JoesTechShop87@yahoo.com or post here.
Yeah...that's who I want working on my computer. A guy named Joe with a f*cking Yahoo email account.
dingleberry

Bridgeton, MO

#9 Aug 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...that's who I want working on my computer. A guy named Joe with a f*cking Yahoo email account.
Nice ....
Teresa wigs

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 14, 2013
Nice.

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 15, 2013
yeah nice
Joe

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Hey I am the best computer tech around from computers to smartphone repair I can do it all. And I'm cheap go pay $100 dollars an hour in cape have fun. I just can only do it when I'm haveing a good day.All you people need to know if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.everyone will get what is coming to them When they get judge by the guy upstairs so say what you want.

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
Hey I am the best computer tech around from computers to smartphone repair I can do it all. And I'm cheap go pay $100 dollars an hour in cape have fun. I just can only do it when I'm haveing a good day.All you people need to know if you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all.everyone will get what is coming to them When they get judge by the guy upstairs so say what you want.
WTF?
dingleberry

Jackson, MO

#14 Aug 19, 2013
Joe wrote:
You are the best tech around ? I highly doubt that. Specially if you have a yahoo account. Plus you are only best when you are having a good day . What are your good days joe? Oh and the guy upstairs live above me mentally challenge I don't think he can judge anyone !!
Joe

Sikeston, MO

#15 Sep 3, 2013
In I'm sorry you people act like ideas on here I just try to help people that are down on there Luck if you don't want ny help that's fine have fun getting so done that does not know shot they are doing I have a++ and Cisco degrees if you want to hire people that are complete dumb with computer that's cool just reminder you will have to hire someone else to fix there screw ups have fun
yay

Jackson, MO

#16 Sep 3, 2013
Joe wrote:
In I'm sorry you people act like ideas on here I just try to help people that are down on there Luck if you don't want ny help that's fine have fun getting so done that does not know shot they are doing I have a++ and Cisco degrees if you want to hire people that are complete dumb with computer that's cool just reminder you will have to hire someone else to fix there screw ups have fun
Sounds very professional .
MLttrl

Wood River, IL

#17 Oct 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
Hey, I live in Chaffee and my labtop, everytime you turn it on it freezes up because there are 4 or 5 spyware things that pop up and i didnt even install that crap. HELP!!
joe

Jackson, MO

#18 Oct 4, 2013
MLttrl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I live in Chaffee and my labtop, everytime you turn it on it freezes up because there are 4 or 5 spyware things that pop up and i didnt even install that crap. HELP!!
I can fix that for you . And clean up all the spyware and make it faster .$40

Since: Nov 13

Sikeston, MO

#19 Nov 8, 2013
Joe wrote:
First off I wouldn't judge a man over his email...Yahoo is one of the oldest emails out there and that just shows that he has used the same email for a while, that is all that shows...

As for "Joe" saying he is the bed computer tech around... I want to explain something, Just because you have the A++ and Cisco "certificates", By the way those aren't Degrees as you stated. I live in Chaffee and I have the A++ and Cisco along with my military certifications For the 94 series MOS, which include Computer and Radio com sec Repair and Im currently in College for my BA in Computer Science. I don't think im the best around, Someone will always be better then you regardless of where you live. In my personal opinion i wouldn't want you to work on anything of mine on the simple fact of your attitude. So for TheCabbit i recommend to you to just go onto youtube and find a tutorial on how to fix the issue your having, In the long run it will save you a lot of money and you won't have to deal with someone ripping you off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
swingtime? 4 hr GUEST 18
Haunted Places in and around Bell City Missouri? 7 hr Nope 2
panties 8 hr mywifespanties 15
Alan Michael Hess (Jul '13) 18 hr Advance74 8
Why I hate Benton (Jun '14) 20 hr taz 7
Is Rick Copeland still a cop? 22 hr guest 2
Ms. Statler 23 hr guest 1
Morley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web