First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jen carpenter

United States

#1 Oct 8, 2008
this is jen and i want to let all the girls that want to date tyler know that he is a cheater. he cheated on his x girlfriend with me in the backseat of her car. i didnt really know lisa then i wish i could take it back but i cant i hope that one day she will forgive me for it if she even beleives it cuz i know how tyler is and he will make up some lie to cover his self like he always does. and he likes young girls under age girls cuz i was only 14 and he was 19. he needs to grow up and settle down cuz he has a little boy and he dont need a diffrent girl around his boy every weekend well that is just my opinion. so if anybody else has to say something about him cheaten on them or cheating on somebody just post your comments and maybe lisa will relize that she can do way better than him. im sorry to everybody that finds out the truth and gets hurt but i think they all need to know about him.
the real jc

Columbia, MO

#2 Oct 9, 2008
ok whoever posted this b.s can go to hell cuz that didnt happen and u need to quit puttin peoples business on the computer...u can quit usin my name and f**kin grow up. if u think im playin im not. why dont u give me a call and tell me why u wanna put sum stupid shyt like this on here that aint true...he could get in sum major trouble with this and it didnt even happen so i suggest u just shut up.
lisa

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2008
whoever posted this needs to take the shit off it is not true and you know that you just dont like them or something but this is a lie and take it off. you need to grow up and reilize this is childish bull sh*t. i dont want lies going around about tyler or jennifer and take it off...
jessica

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2008
okay well first off jen is my friend and i know she didnt put this on here so whoever is being the childish person who worte this needs to grow the hell up and worry bout ur own life cuz it aint ur business to be telling and y the fuck would she write something bout herself that aint true but whatever....oh and yea tylers gonna do what tyler want rather he has my baby or not so i suggest you quit sayiing that shit cuz i want my baby to be able to see his dad but other than that u just need to grow up

United States

#5 Oct 22, 2008
you all are so clueless. he has treated you all like crap. but not a one of you will ever admit it. don't know what he has-but it's not brains. if just one person would stand up to him, he would quit treating people with such disrespect and preying on minor girls. i feel sorry for the little boy that has to grow up with a father like him.
me me

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2008
i know him and don't really care for him,but i can see nothing that makes him a bad father. he takes care of that boy alot more than the boys mother does.just because people make bad choices doen't make them bad parents
jessica

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Oct 24, 2008
and this is his mother and i do take care of my child so whoever you are needs to re-look at whatever your seeing cuz ill be damn if someone tells me i aint taking care of my baby cuz i do so instead of taking up for him maybe you need to be helping him cuz he never has our kid cuz hes to worried bout going around messing with girls that could be his kids sister so before you say i dont take care of my baby you might want to check you friend you defending or whoever he is
Celeste

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2008
idk if jen really wrote that...i don't think she would but if she did she ain't got room to talk...and tyler does hav his kid a lot the only time he don't is when he has to get up real early for work ya jess u do take care of brayden and idk who said that but u don't need to b sayn that he is to busy fn around wit ppl b/c he ain't...ty has done sum fkd up shit but o well whats n the past is n the past...so all yall just need to drop it
jennifer nicole

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2008
no i didnt put that on there so everybody knows...that could get somebody in some major shit cuz it isnt even true so yea it pisses me off that someone wrote this stupid shit and id like to know who it wuz
Celeste wrote:
idk if jen really wrote that...i don't think she would but if she did she ain't got room to talk...and tyler does hav his kid a lot the only time he don't is when he has to get up real early for work ya jess u do take care of brayden and idk who said that but u don't need to b sayn that he is to busy fn around wit ppl b/c he ain't...ty has done sum fkd up shit but o well whats n the past is n the past...so all yall just need to drop it
emerson

Ballwin, MO

#10 Nov 10, 2008
wow i like how im such a good "topic" when all yall are sittn bhind ur computers talkin shit but in the real world yall are tryn to hook up or fuck me dont hate cuz i got it like that just cuz i dont want or need u dont mean u can dog me u got your wish lisa's gone she left so f**k off and if u say shit bout me u could at least say how cute i am or somethin i mean every body makes mistakes but i do my best so f**k yall critics
lol

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2008
I think you are a cutie ;)
just saying

AOL

#12 Nov 11, 2008
yea, ur a cutie....but a ho's a ho....it don't matter if its a girl or guy!
Morley Hitman Mcgee

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 11, 2008
Damn girl, u would be cute as a prison bitch. I hope for little Tyler Emerson that he sleeps on his back at night cuz if not it`ll be me sleeping on that back!!!
o-no-u-didnt

Ballwin, MO

#16 Nov 11, 2008
that some sick stuff to be talkin'...nasty
emerson

Ballwin, MO

#17 Nov 11, 2008
Dame im glad i sleap no my back to thats why i ant goin to prison cuz im to cute and i ant breaken the law im good i hopean and im retired ho thank u im a loner now and it suck but i got a kid to rase and at least u thinken bout me i wouldent expect it to b good but all bull aside i just got new computer and yall talk some crazy shit on hear bout people
Brittany Newell

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2008
omg..you ppl are stupid..okay wow..tyler cheated on lisa with jessica and jennifer..everybody at one point was stupid for going out with em..i was..but then again i grew up and got over him..but so what who he fucks are you mad..but i will say tyler is a really good person WHEN HE WANTS TO BE..and yes HIM AND JESSICA have a child to raise 2GETHER no matter who he lives with..and celest i agree w/ you..whats in tha past is over and done with..yea i mean some ppl mite of been blind when he was cheatin on them but im sure they kno now..but since everybodys so perfect lets talk about you all lives..
emerson

Ballwin, MO

#19 Nov 12, 2008
lets refraze that wow so evry body thinks tyler cheated on lisa who cares what they do cuz its thier biness for one thear ant no proof 2 she live wit me i mean come on i ant that good and reason being i dident cheat on lisa!!!!!!!!!!
peace

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2008
yall girls need to venture outside of morley if yall think tyler emerson is soo cute! first, i would go get the eyes checked, then yall would realize what everybody elses see! eww!

Chicago, IL

#21 May 19, 2009
a;ldsk
cant wait

Saint Louis, MO

#22 May 25, 2009
to hear the words GUILTY as charged!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Vanpelt 6 hr Bob U 10
Meth 17 hr True 3
Oran mayor Mon Richie 22
Big E's Mon Billy boy 9
Alex horton (May '16) Mon Billy boy 15
kelly penrose (Jul '15) Jan 15 Guest 35
Tracks in chaffee Jan 14 Guest 3

Morley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance