Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Sep 26, 2013
Leo

Shirley, NY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
They are clearing, land today at the marina is it for more parking.
Kate Is Bad

Manorville, NY

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Probably for the dirty soil Kate is getting dredged out of the bay and sticking this community with.. Thanks Kate again for f%#king us.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Da land is being cleared so I can perform sex actz wit my mom for all to see. Mom and I want to be Mastoidz so bad. Yo!
Leo

Shirley, NY

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Very nice
Sorry

New York, NY

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Kate Is Bad wrote:
Probably for the dirty soil Kate is getting dredged out of the bay and sticking this community with.. Thanks Kate again for f%#king us.
wow, really? Is this true? Or are you just lying again? Sounds like you are lying again.
Longfellow

Mastic, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2013
The land is being cleared for the expansion of the Marina. Finally.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2013
Leo wrote:
Very nice
Thank you, I luv my mom and her pubic crabz. Yo!
Badtothebones Mastoid Mom

Deer Park, NY

#8 Sep 21, 2013
I love you Evan and service all the lads at the marina dear.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#9 Sep 22, 2013
Badtothebones Mastoid Mom wrote:
I love you Evan and service all the lads at the marina dear.
Ok I'll service all the ladz as you wish. Yo!
Badtothebones Mastoid Mom

Shoreham, NY

#10 Sep 22, 2013
I enjoy back door love dear.
jon

Sydney, Australia

#11 Sep 24, 2013
Evan - grow up, you idiot. find somewhere else to troll. you drag this forum down - but i suppose that's your goal. any attention is good attention eh.
Leo

Shirley, NY

#12 Sep 25, 2013
OK I talked to them at the marina they are going to dredge the bay.
Kate Is Bad

Manorville, NY

#13 Sep 26, 2013
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>wow, really? Is this true? Or are you just lying again? Sounds like you are lying again.
Yea and I lie...LOL... Go ask Kate yourself, she is PROUD of this. All that crappy soil called spoils will be dumped there , the smell and whatever contaminates from the bay...Great job Katie....Another good job for this community....Why couldnt they truck it outta here or dump it whwere she lives ??
lame

Manorville, NY

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Kate Is Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and I lie...LOL... Go ask Kate yourself, she is PROUD of this. All that crappy soil called spoils will be dumped there , the smell and whatever contaminates from the bay...Great job Katie....Another good job for this community....Why couldnt they truck it outta here or dump it whwere she lives ??
not only do you lie, but you sound crazy too. i bet you are very close to that idiot "uh huh" who also sounds a lot like "former MBPOA member".
heres what you can do..... go chain yourself to one of the pieces of equipment and protest. THAT will show her!
Kate Is Bad

Manorville, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2013
lame wrote:
<quoted text>not only do you lie, but you sound crazy too. i bet you are very close to that idiot "uh huh" who also sounds a lot like "former MBPOA member".
heres what you can do..... go chain yourself to one of the pieces of equipment and protest. THAT will show her!
What lie idiot??? I am none of the above loser. I speak the truth and what is happening now??? go call the fat pig, she is proud of what she is doing to us...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr jon 6,409
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 12 hr Barb Nip 117
bruce and maura are useless 22 hr hoodo 71
Biondi's Failed Audit Sat hoo doo you think... 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
Crier by Bruce Aug 28 Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Aug 28 hoodo 15
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
Moriches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••