Mastic student sex attacks raise worr...

Mastic student sex attacks raise worries again

There are 99 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Mastic student sex attacks raise worries again. In it, Newsday reports that:

Long-standing concerns about the number of sex offenders in the Mastic area surfaced anew among parents, civic leaders and school officials Tuesday, one day after a William Floyd High School student was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Oh NO

Bridgeport, CT

#89 Jun 4, 2011
Couldn't you find an older thread to revive?
Mastic Born and Breed

New York, NY

#90 Jun 4, 2011
Mastic, one of the few schools on Long island that need armed security guards, have metal detectors, and have a drug rehab in the high school. Safe area huh?
Tony Tee 1961

Bronx, NY

#91 Jun 4, 2011
Stop putting up statues of children,it attracts Catholic priests and pedophiles
former local

Dillon, CO

#92 Jun 5, 2011
ive said it before you let this happen to youre towns, petition to get the right to own and posses a firearm back as well as c.c.w. you let the politicians do this , think if McCarthys husband was armed he would have had a chance.
Oh No

Bridgeport, CT

#93 Jun 5, 2011
former local wrote:
ive said it before you let this happen to youre towns, petition to get the right to own and posses a firearm back as well as c.c.w. you let the politicians do this , think if McCarthys husband was armed he would have had a chance.
you are responding to a 3 year old thread. Are you one of those gun types who believe everybody should have one? Make sure you check to see if it's loaded...look down the barbell and if you don't see anything, it may be clogged with dust, squeeze that trigger and I guarantee your clogged barrel will be fixed. And, before you flame me out, I just wanted to thank you for piling on to a troll's harassing thread.
g h e t t o

Chicago, IL

#94 Sep 7, 2011
Wow Mastic and WILLIAM FLOYD HS is a bad area. Sounds like the South Bronx.
Tool This

Mastic Beach, NY

#95 Sep 7, 2011
g h e t t o wrote:
Wow Mastic and WILLIAM FLOYD HS is a bad area. Sounds like the South Bronx.
I think Oh NO was right, you should have squeezed the trigger dammit.
Bobby Wasabi

Hempstead, NY

#96 Dec 28, 2011
Nice area that Mastic, sounds like slum trailer park city.
Sushi

Bohemia, NY

#97 Dec 28, 2011
Another 3 year old thread revived by a loser for NO good reason. I guess you're either bored at work or unemployed. Get a life.
Miss Chi

Chicago, IL

#98 Dec 28, 2011
Between the Sex Attacks, Gang Violence, and the Racial and bias problems William Floyd is a dangerous area. Lots of fight, metal detector in the schools with armed guards and pat downs. School is dangerous in MASTIC BEACH
Tony T 1961

Bronx, NY

#99 Dec 29, 2011
I wish I was a victim of an Obama sex attack.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#100 Dec 29, 2011
Miss Chi wrote:
Between the Sex Attacks, Gang Violence, and the Racial and bias problems William Floyd is a dangerous area. Lots of fight, metal detector in the schools with armed guards and pat downs. School is dangerous in MASTIC BEACH
You must really hate yourself......
Paulie the Mayor

Hempstead, NY

#101 Dec 29, 2011
The residents of Mastic & Mastic Beach like living in poverty and welfare, this area is crime infested with gangs, racial problems, bias attacks in all the schools - the high school even has a Drug Rehab in it, they have metal detectors, armed security guards, and cops circle this neighborhood like it is a jail.

The residents of Mastic are more like Circus freaks, and carneys!-

Mastic & Mastic Beach is the circus!

Location hidden

#102 Dec 30, 2011
Paulie the Mayor wrote:
The residents of Mastic & Mastic Beach like living in poverty and welfare, this area is crime infested with gangs, racial problems, bias attacks in all the schools - the high school even has a Drug Rehab in it, they have metal detectors, armed security guards, and cops circle this neighborhood like it is a jail.
The residents of Mastic are more like Circus freaks, and carneys!-
Mastic & Mastic Beach is the circus!
All the more reason for the 'non carnies' to clean it up. We need to get the slumlords out and raise the expectations of our residents. Thank you for your input, you pretty much summed it up. Happy New Year.
Bad Area lots of Crime

Hempstead, NY

#103 Jan 3, 2012
Wow Mastic is a worse area then we all thought, high crime rate, lots of drugs, lots of welfare, and disability scammers, Gangs, bias, racial fights and attacks, this area is much worse then we all thought. time to lock down and build a fence around it.

Location hidden

#104 Jan 3, 2012
Bad Area lots of Crime wrote:
Wow Mastic is a worse area then we all thought, high crime rate, lots of drugs, lots of welfare, and disability scammers, Gangs, bias, racial fights and attacks, this area is much worse then we all thought. time to lock down and build a fence around it.
You know how annoying it is to find you typed with the CAP LOCK key on, well this guy doesn't know he has his STUPID key stuck in the on position.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#105 Jan 3, 2012
When they leave school grounds on their own will, why doesnt mommy and daddy get their butts there to pick them up?? Nope the school should send their security guards running after them to pull them back by their hair into the building.But most of all it teaches them to be aware of their surroundings!
My Boy

Chicago, IL

#106 Jan 7, 2012
Mastic, sex attacks, drug attacks, gang attacks, homeless attacks, racial attacks, bias attacks - MASTIC is trashy for sure.

Location hidden

#107 Jan 8, 2012
My Boy wrote:
Mastic, sex attacks, drug attacks, gang attacks, homeless attacks, racial attacks, bias attacks - MASTIC is trashy for sure.
Get over yourself....you are just a troll attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should "Honest Frank" Be Committed ? (Jun '10) Fri SoldierOfGood 570
house lift Fri Diangelo 59 1
Apt for rent Jan 18 ReallyBrady 4
horse boarding (Jan '13) Jan 18 Dantheman 78
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Jan 13 Mel Brooks 6
News Storm wallops LI roads, causing spin outs and s... Jan 10 positronium 7
Village Taxes Jan 6 Badtothebone 2

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance