Expose drug dealers in our community

Posted in the Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Clean up the area

Centereach, NY

#1 Feb 10, 2009
Government officials won't clean up our area. Just try and call the town Romaine will give you the run around. 186 Broadway is a major crack epicenter. Let the residents know.

“Lets get a Village!”

Since: Feb 07

SMITH POINT, NY

#2 Feb 10, 2009
Wow, 4 different postings about this place, looks like the same poster using different names....gee, wonder who it could be???lol
snoopy

Bronx, NY

#3 Feb 10, 2009
if you want something done do it yourself,take pics of cars coming and going,call cab company's and let them know and call the police every time you see or hear something,they will get tired and do something. expecting that putz Romaine to do something is comical. look at the guy,he only gets elected by the high fullotin white trash of this area. you took the first step posting now go out and annoy the little druggies of spastic shirley. They are nothing like you would encounter in NYC just lowlife mastoids who would run before getting into a confrontation,and just so no one scares you 99% of this little tirds don't have guns,guns cost money and they don't have the money or the balls to use one good luck
Charlie Brownco

Centereach, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2009
Already done. These people are low lives. 186 Broadway is just the beginning. Getting rid of drug dealers, pimps, and their cohorts is a must if the community is going to get to where it should be. If you give a damn like we do, you would intimidate these slugs and let them know their ilk will not be tolerated. Either comply with the rest of society or leave. The police and local officials just aren't doing enough.
The Honest Guy

AOL

#5 Feb 11, 2009
WONDER IF SHE GOES TO THE CEMETARY AND READS TOMBSTONES TO COME UP WITH ALL THESE NAMES.....LOL
Peanuts

Yonkers, NY

#6 Feb 12, 2009
Argh!, Me thinks this thread will next be posted by Lucy or Linus.

Dish the dirt! Will SPBPOA-WOOdland make it as a village? Why should they even bother. Their new boundary is so small, it will be useless.
LIES AND DECEPTION

AOL

#7 Feb 12, 2009
Peanuts wrote:
Dish the dirt! Will SPBPOA-WOOdland make it as a village? Why should they even bother. Their new boundary is so small, it will be useless.
I drove past this house on Broadway, there is nothing going on that I can see. Guesss its another one of her enemies,a long list.
Hey I know that house

Centereach, NY

#8 Feb 12, 2009
A friend of mine lives very close and they say that there is all sorts of traffic coming and going. They say that friday's are the busy day and night.
Keep up the work

Centereach, NY

#9 Feb 12, 2009
These types of people are very afraid of exposure. 186 Broadway will be vacant before lettuce head even realizes he will be umemployed and the end of the year.

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#10 Feb 12, 2009
Peanuts wrote:
Agreed - and this will be an additional tax burden levied against the taxpayers.

If the total area of a village is too small, and with no business or commercial tax base to draw operating revenue from, the tax burden will become substantially higher. Not a smart idea by the SPBPOA, or the Woodland civic.
Clean up the area

Centereach, NY

#11 Feb 12, 2009
I want to thank everyone for their concern. 186 Broadway has got to go. Could be a nice home with a nice family in it. Unfortunately it is a drug den with children exposed to these creatines. Sex crimes cannot be tolerated along with poisoning our neighbors.

Bronx

#12 Feb 13, 2009
Clean up the area wrote:
I want to thank everyone for their concern. 186 Broadway has got to go. Could be a nice home with a nice family in it. Unfortunately it is a drug den with children exposed to these creatines. Sex crimes cannot be tolerated along with poisoning our neighbors.
Just how do you know factually that this is occurring? Did you or any of your friends purchase there? Do you have video?

Your obsession with this one location, coupled with your resistance to show either who you are or where you're posting from, looks very suspicious. I assume you're using an air card to mask where you are posting from.

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#13 Feb 13, 2009
Clean up the area wrote:
Enough with the CAPS on your multiple names. You are so obsessed with this house. It does sound like you made enemies with this residence. Everyone here is seeing through this, including myself and I've never met you.
Why don't you ask real neighbors of this residence to post here with registered names and express their thoughts like yours. 1 person making these claims while using multiple names to sound like an army of people looks suspicious.

Bronx

#14 Feb 14, 2009
Rottie Owner wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough with the CAPS on your multiple names. You are so obsessed with this house. It does sound like you made enemies with this residence. Everyone here is seeing through this, including myself and I've never met you.
Why don't you ask real neighbors of this residence to post here with registered names and express their thoughts like yours. 1 person making these claims while using multiple names to sound like an army of people looks suspicious.
Again Rottie, you hit the nail on the head!
Call and ask

Centereach, NY

#15 Feb 14, 2009
Clean up the area wrote:
Government officials won't clean up our area. Just try and call the town Romaine will give you the run around. 186 Broadway is a major crack epicenter. Let the residents know.
His name is JEff Rodgers 631 thre eight four 7439
INFO

AOL

#16 Feb 14, 2009
Call and ask wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is JEff Rodgers 631 thre eight four 7439
IVE TALKED WITH ROMAINE ABOUT THIS HE NEVER HEARD A COMPLAINT YOU FOOL STOP THE BASHING AND IF IT REALLY IS A PROBLEM LIKE YOU SAY , GET OFF YOUR A** AND MAKE THE CALLS OR DO THE WORK TO PROVE THERE IS A PROBLEM INSTEAD OF POSTING 20 TIMES A DAY ABOUT NOTHING. THE ONLY THING I SEE IS YOU BASHING A COUNCILMAN FROM WHAT I KNOW HAS WORKED ALOT HARDER THEN OUR PAST COUNCILPERSON IN THIS COMMUNITY.
Whatever

Centereach, NY

#17 Feb 14, 2009
Now that he knows about Jeff Rodgers at 186 broadway. 631 Three eight four 7439. What is he going to do about the illegal apts trash in front of house. Selling crack and pimping out girls for drugs.
INFO

AOL

#18 Feb 14, 2009
Whatever wrote:
Now that he knows about Jeff Rodgers at 186 broadway. 631 Three eight four 7439. What is he going to do about the illegal apts trash in front of house. Selling crack and pimping out girls for drugs.
LOSER....SINCE NO ONE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE AND YOUR AFRAID TO LET US ALL KNOW, ID SUGGEST STOP USING SOMEONES NAME ON HERE ON THINGS YOU CANT PROVE. IVE BEEN BY THERE, TRASH?? HO'S?? DRUGS?? I DONT SEE IT. GET A NEW TOPIC...
dumbass

Centereach, NY

#19 Feb 14, 2009
info is a idiot. crack dealing pimps are less important than my server id. your fin pipe must be full.
INFO

AOL

#20 Feb 14, 2009
dumbass wrote:
info is a idiot. crack dealing pimps are less important than my server id. your fin pipe must be full.
THERE ARE NONE YOU IDIOT..GET VIDEO PROOF CALL A COP THEN OPEN YOUR MOUTH...LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE YOU CALL SOMEONE A DUMBASS, EVERYONE HERE THINKS YOUR THE DUMBASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Thu DONTBEFOOLED 19
Murder on Magnolia Drive (Jun '11) May 12 Shan 99
Moving to mastic beach. Wheres a good area to l... (Sep '11) May 1 Mill Ania 21
Mastic Beach Business Apr 25 DASales 1
leslie paul bernstein (Sep '11) Apr '18 MEL COHEN USAF 2
MMGA Make Mastic Great Again Apr '18 Evan Politico 2
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr '18 Mill Ania 340

Moriches Jobs

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages