maura & bruce lets talk about them

maura & bruce lets talk about them

Posted in the Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bob d

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2014
What can I say 8673
Money man

Stamford, CT

#2 Feb 2, 2014
Oh Zany, cut the crap. You know how I know it's you and not some "couple that just moved here so I will vote for Gail and Bob"?
Because whenever you are posting drunk, you always post the number code in your posts. 8673? Glugg glugg.
Wowser

Stamford, CT

#3 Feb 2, 2014
bob d wrote:
What can I say 8673
OK, I get it 3942
hahahaha

Mastic, NY

#4 Feb 2, 2014
me too 3011
Badtothebone

Yonkers, NY

#5 Feb 2, 2014
Sniff my love wand 6669
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#6 Feb 2, 2014
Badtothebone wrote:
Sniff my love wand 6669
I'll do more than just sniff it! YO!
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2014
I will fight you Mastic style sir Evan. I am a telephone tough guy.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#8 Feb 3, 2014
Getz witz it Yo! I drop bombz on your momz Yo!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 3, 2014
Actually, I applaud Bruce for coming out, about his finances (don't get the wrong idea). But, I still disagree with him and his running mate who endorse turning MBV into a summer rental community for hipsters from NYC. All that will bring is party houses full of drunks. I am against imposing additional fees on law-abiding people such as a mold inspection disguised as a punishment tool. And I don't want to take away all the available parking in downtown so Bruce and Maura can get the trolley to the beach that they harrangued Gary about all last year.
Money man

Stamford, CT

#10 Feb 3, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Actually, I applaud Bruce for coming out, about his finances (don't get the wrong idea). But, I still disagree with him and his running mate who endorse turning MBV into a summer rental community for hipsters from NYC. All that will bring is party houses full of drunks. I am against imposing additional fees on law-abiding people such as a mold inspection disguised as a punishment tool. And I don't want to take away all the available parking in downtown so Bruce and Maura can get the trolley to the beach that they harrangued Gary about all last year.
Gary wants the TROLEYS, not Bruce. And you don't want additional Fees from Bruce but all the additional fees from the village are fine? Like the fees to keep a camper on your property? Or the additional fees to place dumpers on your property? Or tHe fees to replace Sheetrock? All these extra FEES were introduced by the current leaders that you love so much as well as many more that are actually back door taxes. But you go right ahead and continue to defend the current leaders and their poor leadership.
And in no way will allowing a summer rental permit flood our area with "drunk party houses". The Village is adding "drunk houses" already with the amount of sec8 rental homes they allow. Instead, the summer rental permit would bring revenue to the village without using year round services. 3 months of a summer renter means 3 months or garbage pick up only for that house. Or is it the LACK of fines the village could impose year round on renters that's you have a problem with? I mean the village is making a lot of money off fining renters and the landlords so I can see where this would be a problem for you and the village if they only had 3 months to fine the same house. Hummmm.........
And until Gail and Bob release THEIR financial statement, no way will I be voting for them. I mean, one of them could be bankrupt and in chapter 11 for all I know!
Wowser

Stamford, CT

#11 Feb 3, 2014
I guess your idea of Utopia is having summer occupied houses that remain vacant the rest of the year, I don't.

Nobody released their financial statement by the way, Bruce just blabbed about his life in Vermont which surely won't affect his ability to be a trustee.

And why do you keep saying Section 8 recipients are undesirables whom you imply are drunk houses?

Why do you think the village or the town for that matter, can control the number of renters who seek to rent in any community. You sound like a bigot...you don't want them to live near you.

Trolleys are actually busses that are dressed up to look like old time trolley cars. When Gary suggested them, you guys went nuts. But now that Bruce wants them, it's a great idea.

Chapter 11 keeps being mentioned (by you), why?
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#12 Feb 3, 2014
Money man wrote:
<quoted text>Gary wants the TROLEYS, not Bruce. And you don't want additional Fees from Bruce but all the additional fees from the village are fine? Like the fees to keep a camper on your property? Or the additional fees to place dumpers on your property? Or tHe fees to replace Sheetrock? All these extra FEES were introduced by the current leaders that you love so much as well as many more that are actually back door taxes. But you go right ahead and continue to defend the current leaders and their poor leadership.
And in no way will allowing a summer rental permit flood our area with "drunk party houses". The Village is adding "drunk houses" already with the amount of sec8 rental homes they allow. Instead, the summer rental permit would bring revenue to the village without using year round services. 3 months of a summer renter means 3 months or garbage pick up only for that house. Or is it the LACK of fines the village could impose year round on renters that's you have a problem with? I mean the village is making a lot of money off fining renters and the landlords so I can see where this would be a problem for you and the village if they only had 3 months to fine the same house. Hummmm.........
And until Gail and Bob release THEIR financial statement, no way will I be voting for them. I mean, one of them could be bankrupt and in chapter 11 for all I know!
You are saying that a summer rental would be great because they will only use village services 3 months out of the year. Gee that would mean 9 months of a house laying vacant and probably being kept in poor condition if no one is living it it or being the subject of vandalism and crime. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
Money man

Stamford, CT

#13 Feb 3, 2014
Wowser wrote:
Why do you think the village or the town for that matter, can control the number of renters who seek to rent in any community. You sound like a bigot...you don't want them to live near you.
Funny how YOU say this now when this is all that was being said BEFORE a village vote and we were called liars and "spreading" fear. No sh!t Sherlock you can't control the renters!! That's what WE have been saying for YEARS!

I would rather see a nice summer rental next to me than the Drug dealler who currently lives next me that owns his own home. Oh wait, he's been in foreclosure for year, living for free basically with his loser friends, but because he owns, nothing is ever done. But you keep defending the village and all the nepotism. You all will be voted out soon. Because we get to vote EVERY single year.
Money man

Stamford, CT

#14 Feb 3, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that a summer rental would be great because they will only use village services 3 months out of the year. Gee that would mean 9 months of a house laying vacant and probably being kept in poor condition if no one is living it it or being the subject of vandalism and crime. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
if a house is being kept in poor condition for 9 months out of the year, it's highly doubtful anyone is renting it for the three summer months. Get your head out of ye arse.
People that rent summer only here have nicer houses then most year long residents.
But keep believing your own BS to justify having this farce of a village.
Wowser

Stamford, CT

#15 Feb 3, 2014
Money man wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how YOU say this now when this is all that was being said BEFORE a village vote and we were called liars and "spreading" fear. No sh!t Sherlock you can't control the renters!! That's what WE have been saying for YEARS!
I would rather see a nice summer rental next to me than the Drug dealler who currently lives next me that owns his own home. Oh wait, he's been in foreclosure for year, living for free basically with his loser friends, but because he owns, nothing is ever done. But you keep defending the village and all the nepotism. You all will be voted out soon. Because we get to vote EVERY single year.
They have been in foreclosure for a year, tough break! It can take more than 4 years before a bank even tries to take back some houses. Even longer if the house is really bad. You should get Maura and Bruce to have them evicted.

You can control renters...because the landlord can have their erase (as you say) to court. I have no sympathy for landlords who rent to hooligans and they they cry yo the judge the tenants aren't paying rent. Too bad I say.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#16 Feb 3, 2014
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying that a summer rental would be great because they will only use village services 3 months out of the year. Gee that would mean 9 months of a house laying vacant and probably being kept in poor condition if no one is living it it or being the subject of vandalism and crime. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.
most of the people i know who do summer rentals use their property the rest of the year as a weekend getaway for themselves. this would still not put any burden on schools and services and weekend people usually have some disposable income which could be spread around town (if there were something to do around town)
Money man

Stamford, CT

#17 Feb 3, 2014
Wowser wrote:
<quoted text>They have been in foreclosure for a year, tough break! It can take more than 4 years before a bank even tries to take back some houses. Even longer if the house is really bad. You should get Maura and Bruce to have them evicted.
You can control renters...because the landlord can have their erase (as you say) to court. I have no sympathy for landlords who rent to hooligans and they they cry yo the judge the tenants aren't paying rent. Too bad I say.
re-read. How can two people not in office, or IN office for that matter, evict someone from their own home? They can't. And no, the village can not control the amount or who rents. If every single person in MB wanted to rent out their homes, they CAN! Pay the fee, rent it out. Done.
Money man

Stamford, CT

#18 Feb 3, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>most of the people i know who do summer rentals use their property the rest of the year as a weekend getaway for themselves. this would still not put any burden on schools and services and weekend people usually have some disposable income which could be spread around town (if there were something to do around town)
I wonder why some people think they would leave their home in shambles for 9 months of the year then expect top dollar for a summer rental. They must be one of those "tax neutral village" believers that have been brainwashed.
Wowser

Stamford, CT

#19 Feb 3, 2014
Money man wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder why some people think they would leave their home in shambles for 9 months of the year then expect top dollar for a summer rental. They must be one of those "tax neutral village" believers that have been brainwashed.
Tax neutral was not true....taxes actually went down. You were complaining that the current village administration was not helping you with your problem neighbors. By all means, get Maura and Bruce to do something if they aren't in Brooklyn and Vermont respectively.
Total village BS

Stamford, CT

#20 Feb 3, 2014
Wowser wrote:
<quoted text>Tax neutral was not true....taxes actually went down. You were complaining that the current village administration was not helping you with your problem neighbors. By all means, get Maura and Bruce to do something if they aren't in Brooklyn and Vermont respectively.
taxes didn't go down, only the services did! BOO-YAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 2 hr YES to dissolve 218
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... 13 hr Evan Trump 8
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sep 21 Pretty Shady 447
Use of collection agency Sep 21 Alan 121
Lots of pro village signs out there Sep 6 11951Ratdog 50
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages