Garbage Collection
MasticBeach

Shirley, NY

#1 Feb 15, 2014
Does anyone know when the next garbage pick up will be?

I'm asking because for some reason they have only been taking one can or the other (not including the recycling can.) This might be from the snow.

Also wondering when because President's Day is Monday.

Thank you!:)
garbage

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Feb 15, 2014
MasticBeach wrote:
Does anyone know when the next garbage pick up will be?
I'm asking because for some reason they have only been taking one can or the other (not including the recycling can.) This might be from the snow.
Also wondering when because President's Day is Monday.
Thank you!:)
According to the schedule there is no pickup on Monday. Hope this helps you.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Feb 16, 2014
Because of the snow we have not had can& bottle recycle in weeks. How ever Brookhaven experiencing the same problem told the residents that they would do special pickups on the next Saturday. This was an intelligent response. I know most people do not recycle in Mastic Beach. This is the fault of the village government. In many villages this is a priority Recycling, SAVES THE RESIDENTS MONEY. Plus it is good for the quality of life i.e. the environment. But this is status quo for this group incompetents.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Because of the snow we have not had can& bottle recycle in weeks. How ever Brookhaven experiencing the same problem told the residents that they would do special pickups on the next Saturday. This was an intelligent response. I know most people do not recycle in Mastic Beach. This is the fault of the village government. In many villages this is a priority Recycling, SAVES THE RESIDENTS MONEY. Plus it is good for the quality of life i.e. the environment. But this is status quo for this group incompetents.
Only took you three posts to show your ugly colors. You should request that the village use its code enforcement powers to inspect garbage cans and issue tickets for those who do not recycle (just like Brookhaven Town). not!
propaganda

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Feb 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
propaganda and lies again. the village did send out notices about putting out recycling and they did pick it up.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#6 Feb 16, 2014
no they did not you lie
MarinaMillions

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Feb 16, 2014
Garbage. Put the can out. It gets picked up.
What is wrong with you people?
Oh wait. Maybe it's the MBPOA's fault and we can sue them and in the process both parties will lose 3-4 million dollars.
Winning! Mastic Beach style.
propaganda

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 Feb 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
no they did not you lie
they sure did YOU LIAR. propaganda. keep posting your lies and maybe someone will believe them.
propaganda

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 Feb 16, 2014
MarinaMillions wrote:
Garbage. Put the can out. It gets picked up.
What is wrong with you people?
Oh wait. Maybe it's the MBPOA's fault and we can sue them and in the process both parties will lose 3-4 million dollars.
Winning! Mastic Beach style.
Right-o mate!
Vote for Bruce and Maura

East Moriches, NY

#10 Feb 16, 2014
propaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
they sure did YOU LIAR. propaganda. keep posting your lies and maybe someone will believe them.
sounds like you've been brainwashed with all your "village propaganda". Mindless zombies, the only way the village was voted in. Enjoy your last month in office.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#11 Feb 16, 2014
Where were these mysterious notices sent to Mars I never got one.And Garbage moron MarinaMillions is not recyclables.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#12 Feb 17, 2014
I put my mom out for garbage pickup but she couldn't fit in the truck. Should I call special pickup? YO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 54 min Hillary 2016 2
Pat McCall no show again 4 hr 11951 Rat Dog 16
Evan Politico MBV Hero (Jun '13) 5 hr hoo doo you think... 20
Thank god for trump 19 hr Very Brady 10
Gary Stirirzz Wed hoo doo you think... 17
Mastic Lives Matter Mon Evan Politico 2
no crab fest Aug 31 FoffBrady 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages