Mastic Beach Village delays public he...

Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on employee background checks

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Jan 20, 2016, titled Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on employee background checks. In it, Newsday reports that:

Patrick K. McCall, 31, of Center Moriches, the Mastic Beach Village code enforcement supervisor was charged with lying about a grand larceny conviction on his job application, prosecutors said. Photo Credit: SCDA/ SCPD Patrick K. McCall, 31, of Center Moriches, the Mastic Beach Village code enforcement supervisor was charged with lying about a grand larceny conviction on his job application, prosecutors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Evan Poliico

Patchogue, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2016
I gotz mad felonies Yo ! Hire me MBV Yo !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Man Arrested For Stealing Car Part... (Feb '11) Oct 8 Steve 36
News Opal Construction sues Town of Babylon over app... Oct 7 Justice12 2
News SCPD Video: Woman, Upset About Price, Dumps Ice... Sep 23 WhoDiss 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Sep 20 Dave 21
i need day laborers (Mar '11) Sep 20 craig unger fan 24
News Commercial solar blooms despite tariffs, uncert... Sep '18 Special Touch for... 2
News Man Leaves 6 Dogs in Car for 11 Hours, 3 Die: P... Aug '18 Vito spadafora 2

Moriches Jobs

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages