3 Teens Nabbed for Vehicle Break-ins on East End

Apr 1, 2011 Full story: Long Island Press 12

Three Manorville teenagers have been arrested for breaking into vehicles across the East End, Riverhead Town Police said.

Full Story
Manorville resident

Woodhaven, NY

#1 Apr 2, 2011
Ok, the crime rate has tripled in Manorville in the past few years, Graffiti all over Manorville, my car was stolen, my shed broken in to 2 times, and my neighbors house was robbed on my small block. I seen a drug bust a few blocks away recently what’s going on in Manorville has everyone gone crazy?
Eastport Shark

Woodhaven, NY

#2 Apr 3, 2011
I live in Eastport and we hate the Manorville trash that come to out school. Just wish they would build a trailer park for the kids in manorville to attend. Eastport is high quality and Manorville kids bring down the quality of EastPort School!!!!!
littlemom

Yaphank, NY

#3 Apr 7, 2011
Eastport Shark wrote:
I live in Eastport and we hate the Manorville trash that come to out school. Just wish they would build a trailer park for the kids in manorville to attend. Eastport is high quality and Manorville kids bring down the quality of EastPort School!!!!!
You are WAY out of line! If you paid attention you would see that MOST of the crime is coming from outside areas. There is nothing high class about Eastport or better then Manorville. All the same area. I've lived on both sides. No different. Get over yourself
Jen I Am

Newark, NJ

#4 Apr 8, 2011
Eastport Shark wrote:
So why don't you post your real name so we can chat about it over coffee Mom to Mom. This trash Manorville mom will even scrape her pennies together to pay for your snobby ass.
Let's see how uppity you are then.., or if we even hear from your better than thou Eastport self again.
Manorville resident

Woodhaven, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2011
Yes the Kids in Manorville have been going crazy for years.

These derilict kids in Manorville write graffiti all over, toss eggs, do drugs, throw beer bottles, and create havoc all night in Manorville.
littlemom

Yaphank, NY

#6 Apr 9, 2011
Manorville resident wrote:
Yes the Kids in Manorville have been going crazy for years.
These derilict kids in Manorville write graffiti all over, toss eggs, do drugs, throw beer bottles, and create havoc all night in Manorville.
Sorry but thats anywhere you go.
Gang Kids

Woodhaven, NY

#7 Apr 9, 2011
These 3 Kids are a group or Gang we should call it of kids from Manorville NY Suffolk County who rob steal and commit crimes all around Suffolk. Suffolk Police called them a gang of around 30 kids from Manorville who are involved in a criminal enterprise and its home base is Manorville NY.
Manorville Resident

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 10, 2011
I lived in Manorville on Long island, and had to move out because of the high Crime. Kids are nuts in Manorville just creating crime all day and night. Drugs are a big problem in Manorville.
Educated

Yorktown Heights, NY

#9 Apr 12, 2011
You know why these kids go "crazy" it's because there's nothing to do in this boring town. Think about that.

AND FOR THE IDIOT that THINKS there better than Manorville because there from Eastport, I just want to laugh in your face. Because you my dear, are an idiot.

Also, on that lovely note :) you people are going crazy like we live in the BRONX or something. Relax yourselves.
littlemom

Yaphank, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2011
Educated wrote:
You know why these kids go "crazy" it's because there's nothing to do in this boring town. Think about that.
AND FOR THE IDIOT that THINKS there better than Manorville because there from Eastport, I just want to laugh in your face. Because you my dear, are an idiot.
Also, on that lovely note :) you people are going crazy like we live in the BRONX or something. Relax yourselves.
If you were the one that they stole from TWICE you'd be thinking a little different. These parents need to pay more attention to what their kids are doing and keep them off my property!
Manorville Indian

New York, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2011
Kids in Manorville are high on drugs and derilicts no control in Manorville they run around like savages..
ESM

Medford, NY

#12 May 14, 2014
Eastport Shark wrote:
CUNNT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 2 hr Ginger 16
MBPOA Law suit 9 hr wrong again 97
Building Thu Sara 4
Sewer Systems Wed Here we go again 11
Merry Christmas Wed Here we go again 2
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 23 Lou 336
Malaysia Airlines retires MH17 flight number Jul '14 _malon_goblok 3

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match