Vote Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & ...

Vote Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & Carol For Trustee, For HONEST VISION TEAM!

Created by FrankieCucchiaraDotCom on Feb 24, 2013

133 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, I want to live in an Honest Village!

NO, I want to live in a Corrupt Village!

Camel Clutch

Stamford, CT

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>so, he was arrested, arraigned, released on bail, went to trial by jury, found guilty, and sentenced to 8 years? when was he arrested? what date was bailed out of jail? when was his trial for all this stuff you said was found on his computers? when was he convicted of this?
I find it hard to believe that all of this happened recently in a short amount of time, and not a peep about it in the news at all. they usually want to make a big news release about something like this.
Ordinarily, you would be right. But, this is a medical (psychiatric) confinement which would not be publicized due to confidentiality laws. It was no secret because he was held 2 days, and a bunch of cops were seen carrying stuff out of his house in evidence bags. It sounds like they caught him with his pants down and he decided he would rather go to the psych ward than to jail.
StopFrank

Brielle, NJ

#22 Feb 26, 2013
If you are not 100% certain beyond a reasonable shadow of a doubt about this, then shut the F up. Don't stoop to his level with false accusations. There is enough evidence against Frank to have him put away without the need to valid his nonsense and lie.

If this happened, he wouldn't be allowed internet access, which he clearly has.

Frank is not an pedophile. It can be fun to bust his balls and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Even though he clearly got off on and promoted a video with a girl in her late to mid teens, I still do not think he is a pedo (somebody into pre-pubesent children).

Perv? Yeah. Pedo? No. Asshole lunatic? Absolutely.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Camel Clutch wrote:
<quoted text>Ordinarily, you would be right. But, this is a medical (psychiatric) confinement which would not be publicized due to confidentiality laws.
Sounds like you are in violation of confidentiality laws yourself brady.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#24 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>Sounds like you are in violation of confidentiality laws yourself brady.
I didn't start any of his problems and I was not the one who posted his DEAL. But, since I am not a medical professional or law enforcement person, I am not bound by the laws of confidentiality. I am allowed to post my opinion and I believe he will be gone on 3/20/13, where he will hopefully get psych help.

He is still using the library computers to update his website, and his smart phone to post on topix. Mar 1 meet the candidate night at the MBPOA will be his down fall.
StopFrank

Brielle, NJ

#25 Feb 26, 2013
He's not going to show up to the Meet the Candidate Night. He's way too scared and not as much as a fearless, "fighting angel" as he states. Why didn't he call the police when he got his ass beat and camera stolen? Because he either fears the police because he thinks they are corrupt and after him or just knows they would lock him up for instigating the whole thing.

He knows if he shows up the s**t is going to hit the fan.
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

#26 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>so, he was arrested, arraigned, released on bail, went to trial by jury, found guilty, and sentenced to 8 years? when was he arrested? what date was bailed out of jail? when was his trial for all this stuff you said was found on his computers? when was he convicted of this?
I find it hard to believe that all of this happened recently in a short amount of time, and not a peep about it in the news at all. they usually want to make a big news release about something like this.
I don't believe it either. Since when does a judge give someone a choice of jail or a mental institution? While I would love to see him committed I do not believe it. There are some people who must have nothing else to do with their lives than to make up lies.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#27 Feb 26, 2013
MB Lover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe it either. Since when does a judge give someone a choice of jail or a mental institution?
especially without an arrest/arraignment/trial.

personally, I think this is just another thing that Brady is making up as he goes along like he does in most cases in defense of his buddy and mentor Gary.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#28 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
He is still using the library computers to update his website, and his smart phone to post on topix.
how would you know this unless you are stalking him? most certainly not from you investigative skills. and if you are not physically following him around, you sure seem very informed about his location which is probably just as creepy as stalking. for someone who claims not to be stalking HF, you sure seem to do otherwise.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#29 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>especially without an arrest/arraignment/trial.
personally, I think this is just another thing that Brady is making up as he goes along like he does in most cases in defense of his buddy and mentor Gary.
we'll just have to wait and see. I didn't make it up, but I did hear this from more than one reliable source. Did you notice his other charges are also gone from the court calendar?
Shut up and go away

East Moriches, NY

#30 Feb 26, 2013
Here's an idea, let the guy rant. AND leave him alone! Haven't any of you noticed that he RESPONDS to all your posts?? STOP RESPONDING! But no. You guys have a hard on whenever he post and you are feeding him exactly what he wants.. ATTENTION!
I blame all you HF haters as much as I blame him. Stop and he goes away. But you wont because you crave the attention as much as he does.
(cant wait to see who responds first)
StopFrank

Brielle, NJ

#31 Feb 26, 2013
It might be better with us feeding his need for attention this way. Frank is an attention whore and if everyone started to ignore him, then I think he'd become really dangerous. I noticed he has a tendency to get even more outrageous when people ignore him. If everyone did it completely, who knows what he is liable to do to get people to notice him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#32 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>we'll just have to wait and see. I didn't make it up, but I did hear this from more than one reliable source. Did you notice his other charges are also gone from the court calendar?
no, I havent been stalking him like you do Magnum Brady.

How you coming along with my IP number?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#33 Feb 26, 2013
Golliwog wrote:
<quoted text>no, I havent been stalking him like you do Magnum Brady.
How you coming along with my IP number?
i never asked for your IP address, you posted it which I could care less. There is no doubt you are in Kuwait, and you are not who I thought you were. I don't see why you went to golliwog, kneegrow was your alter ego. Maybe you stopped because this is black history month? Nice hummer pic.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#34 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> There is no doubt you are in Kuwait, and you are not who I thought you were.
So you were once again wrong with your investigative skills, imagine that. How do you actually know I am in Kuwait, you seemed pretty insistent that I was in front of you at PCCA meeting or wherever you claimed you though I was.
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see why you went to golliwog,
actually, someone else used my laptop a few times and didnt log out of their account.
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> Nice hummer pic.
you know all about hummers, you give them to gary all the time
whatever

East Moriches, NY

#36 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i never asked for your IP address, you posted it which I could care less. There is no doubt you are in Kuwait, and you are not who I thought you were. I don't see why you went to golliwog, kneegrow was your alter ego. Maybe you stopped because this is black history month? Nice hummer pic.
why did you go back to 'Brady' Zany Frank?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#37 Feb 26, 2013
<quoted text>So you were once again wrong with your investigative skills, imagine that. How do you actually know I am in Kuwait, you seemed pretty insistent that I was in front of you at PCCA meeting or wherever you claimed you though I was.
<quoted text>
actually, someone else used my laptop a few times and didnt log out of their account.
<quoted text>
you know all about hummers, you give them to gary all the time
i learned about them from your mom. You can't discuss anything without going to nasty insults. I admitted I was wrong about WHO you are, but not what you are.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#38 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i learned about them from your mom. You can't discuss anything without going to nasty insults. I admitted I was wrong about WHO you are, but not what you are.

golliwog - definition of golliwog by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/golliwog
gol·li·wog or gol·li·wogg (g l -w g ). n. A doll fashioned in grotesque caricature of a Black male. Yeah, this is just another anti-black reference.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#39 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I was wrong about WHO you are, but not what you are.
you are ALWAYS wrong.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#40 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You can't discuss anything without going to nasty insults.
actually, you always had the nasty insult towards everyone else, you dish them out better learn to take what you dish out.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#41 Feb 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> You can't discuss anything without going to nasty insults.
So sue me Brady, after all, you know all about me, you know where to serve the papers to as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 13 hr My name is unknown 149
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13
News Officials: Fire displaces residents in East Mor... (Oct '15) Oct '15 lori simpson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages