Vote Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & Carol For Trustee, For HONEST VISION TEAM!

Created by FrankieCucchiaraDotCom on Feb 24, 2013

132 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, I want to live in an Honest Village!

NO, I want to live in a Corrupt Village!

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#333 Jun 15, 2013
I had fun at a yard sale today, I made a lot of money today. Some people got upset , not me .BIG BUCKS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ THANX MBPOA
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#334 Jun 15, 2013
Perhaps the service of process is a legal step that the village follows on ALL code violations. This one I might show up to court to see. And, this may only be the tip of the iceberg.
Clean up this mess

Moriches, NY

#335 Jun 15, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I had fun at a yard sale today, I made a lot of money today. Some people got upset , not me .BIG BUCKS $$$$$$$$$$ THANX MBPOA
so you were paid by the village? Good. Why is the village paying for your professional services to hand out tickets that the code enforcers should be giving? Why would the tax payers need your expertise in this matter? Did you issue a summons? If not, why are we paying for a code enforcer to NOT give tickets? Two people doing the job of one seems like a waste of money.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#336 Jun 16, 2013
It would appear that way to you because you don't know any better
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#337 Jun 16, 2013
Funny thing...if the code enforcer had just handed them the ticket(s),(I assume there was a bunch), they would have said FU and not appeared. But now they have a court summons, properly served. Nice work!
what

Mastic Beach, NY

#338 Jun 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
Funny thing...if the code enforcer had just handed them the ticket(s),(I assume there was a bunch), they would have said FU and not appeared. But now they have a court summons, properly served. Nice work!
It's about time, what took you guys so long?
wrong

Moriches, NY

#339 Jun 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
Funny thing...if the code enforcer had just handed them the ticket(s),(I assume there was a bunch), they would have said FU and not appeared. But now they have a court summons, properly served. Nice work!
There is no court summons. They were tickets. And they were left on the ground where Zany threw them. Village code enforcers will be fining Zany for littering.
It shows the class of ALL village officials by allowing this to happen.
MB Lover

Norwalk, CT

#340 Jun 16, 2013
If that moron Victor actually threw the summons on the ground, then were they properly served? Interesting question for a lawyer I would think.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#341 Jun 16, 2013
MB Lover wrote:
If that moron Victor actually threw the summons on the ground, then were they properly served? Interesting question for a lawyer I would think.
Let me take this one.

If the process server offers the document to a known individual and they refuse to accept them is a common occurrence I would imagine. So, when the MBPOA Director refused to accept the documents in hand, the correct procedure is the process server places them on the ground in the vicinity of the known intended recipient and annotates the court copies with the description of the individual served. If a witness was present, that would only bolster the services veracity.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#342 Jun 16, 2013
Bravo brady. And by the way no littering ticket. Which I have no problem with accepting had I broke the law.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#343 Jun 16, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Bravo brady. And by the way no littering ticket. Which I have no problem with accepting had I broke the law.
Littering...inside a building, sounds like anal leakage. And as far as the registered agent on the NY Dept of State for the MBPOA is ..........NONE. So, why not give them to a known director? The witness, nice touch.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#344 Jun 16, 2013
It was not done in the building & it was served on what is called a managing agent and maura is a key holder of the building slash buissness the mbpoa inc
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Saint James, NY

#345 Jun 16, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
It was not done in the building & it was served on what is called a managing agent and maura is a key holder of the building slash buissness the mbpoa inc
Did she fly away on her broom that nasty witch. Dye your hair or something you carpet licking ugly bitch and stop being a slumlord
question

Mastic Beach, NY

#346 Jun 16, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Littering...inside a building, sounds like anal leakage. And as far as the registered agent on the NY Dept of State for the MBPOA is ..........NONE. So, why not give them to a known director? The witness, nice touch.
I would like to request that you keep it less disgusting, i.e., "anal leakage." Please.
question

Mastic Beach, NY

#348 Jun 16, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she fly away on her broom that nasty witch. Dye your hair or something you carpet licking ugly bitch and stop being a slumlord
That comment is over the line. Slumlord, okay, but the rest? Terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving 12 min hoodo 2
Victor and the N word 16 hr mama Mastoid 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 23 hr Gay Holmes Guys b... 322
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) Nov 23 Doug 29
Sewer Systems Nov 23 PinkSatin 6
Guenter Wende-42 of Mastic arrested for murder ... (Dec '11) Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 12
New rules on speaking are established at Mastic... Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 1

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:21PM
Odell Beckham Jr. Seeking Giants Rookie Record for 100-Yard Games
NBC Sports 6:44 PM
Little, Frolik lead Jets to 2-1 win over Sabres - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 9:03 PM
Breaking Down NY's Game Plan vs. Jacksonville
NBC Sports 4:13 AM
Muhammad Wilkerson likely to miss Week 13