Village igrors residents, re-zones wa...
wf parent

White Plains, NY

#202 Jul 2, 2013
OMG wrote:
Seems to be quite a few Pissed Off Maura and her Merry Band of thieves writing on Topix this week. So the Cultural Arts is having something the same day as the MBPOA. Why can't people go to both? The Sea Fest is an all day affair the Music by the Bay is in the evening.
i agree that people can go to both; but it would have been nicer for the residents to have something to do on more weekends.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#203 Jul 2, 2013
Just a coincidence. People are free to participate in either or both events. Peaceful coexistance, that's my motto.
WHAT what

Stamford, CT

#204 Jul 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
Just a coincidence. People are free to participate in either or both events. Peaceful coexistance, that's my motto.
Except when it comes to the marinas, RIGHT? Village way or the highway? Youre so full of it.
What has the village planed for Aug. 25th? Oh right, that day the village will be out in full force demanding that the SCPD tow cars away like they have done the last two years.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#205 Jul 2, 2013
WHAT what wrote:
<quoted text>Except when it comes to the marinas, RIGHT? Village way or the highway? Youre so full of it.
What has the village planed for Aug. 25th? Oh right, that day the village will be out in full force demanding that the SCPD tow cars away like they have done the last two years.
Unless the permit gets revoked. Seriously, idiots park on both sides of very narrow streets and impede emergency vehicles from coming to the aid of people in need. This year, the signs should go up early and people should expect to be towed if they don't follow the rules. Public safety, not harassment.
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#206 Jul 2, 2013
I told gary about the parking at violets cove SO HE IS CALLING THE OWNER oh yeah he's a friend of garys. Boooo hahaha jerks
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#207 Jul 2, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I told gary about the parking at violets cove SO HE IS CALLING THE OWNER oh yeah he's a friend of garys. Boooo hahaha jerks
Permission granted don't mention it.
What

Stamford, CT

#208 Jul 2, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I told gary about the parking at violets cove SO HE IS CALLING THE OWNER oh yeah he's a friend of garys. Boooo hahaha jerks
theres your voice of reason! How much does he get paid to be employed by the village? If its a nickel it's too much.
Anyone interested in a slip and fall at Anchors? Village is buying!
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#209 Jul 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>theres your voice of reason! How much does he get paid to be employed by the village? If its a nickel it's too much.
Anyone interested in a slip and fall at Anchors? Village is buying!
Just remember the Sea Fest is NOT being run by the Village. The Cultural Arts Guild is running it. The Village has nothing to do with it.
Yada yada yada

Stamford, CT

#210 Jul 3, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember the Sea Fest is NOT being run by the Village. The Cultural Arts Guild is running it. The Village has nothing to do with it.
this again? The "cultural"(funny using that word to describe MB)Arts Guild IS the village. Stop saying it isnt. Thats like Zany saying he doesnt work for the village.
Village funds will be used in the setting up and clean up. Village equipment will be used at the event and Im sure all code enforcers who will be out "patrolling" the event will be paid. Its village run.
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#211 Jul 3, 2013
Yada yada yada wrote:
<quoted text>this again? The "cultural"(funny using that word to describe MB)Arts Guild IS the village. Stop saying it isnt. Thats like Zany saying he doesnt work for the village.
Village funds will be used in the setting up and clean up. Village equipment will be used at the event and Im sure all code enforcers who will be out "patrolling" the event will be paid. Its village run.
Whatever lets just wait and see if what you are saying is true.I doubt very much Village equipment will be used. Maybe Code will be there but isn't that their job to make sure Codes aren't being broken.
wf parent

White Plains, NY

#212 Jul 3, 2013
Brady wrote:
Just a coincidence. People are free to participate in either or both events. Peaceful coexistance, that's my motto.
actually it was not a coincidence. cultural arts knew the day for music by the bay and decided to have their festival that weekend anyway. i am not against festival, i just think it is a shame that residents will not have another weekend of fun.
wf parent

White Plains, NY

#213 Jul 3, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
I told gary about the parking at violets cove SO HE IS CALLING THE OWNER oh yeah he's a friend of garys. Boooo hahaha jerks
i hope he has the correct insurance for that.
wf parent

White Plains, NY

#214 Jul 3, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Just remember the Sea Fest is NOT being run by the Village. The Cultural Arts Guild is running it. The Village has nothing to do with it.
cultural arts = village. it is run by the village. it is funded by the village. the deputy mayor's wife runs it. the village does not seem to care that on the cultural arts open mic nights that neighborhood road is hard to navigate. people go into the bar and then into the open mic night (where there is no alcohol permit) and nobody cares.

village = cultural arts

if it wasn't connected, then why would gary have the paintings that the cultural arts guild paid for?
what what

Stamford, CT

#215 Jul 3, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever lets just wait and see if what you are saying is true.I doubt very much Village equipment will be used. Maybe Code will be there but isn't that their job to make sure Codes aren't being broken.
tell me, what HOUSING codes could be broken at a festival? The Code Enforcers for MB act like COPS paroling. Most villages have 2 or 3 code enforcers who RESPOND to call for CODE VIOLATIONS, they do NOT patrol the streets like they do here pretending to be a police force. Have you seen these guys? They dress them up like a police force with their shiny badges and let them play act like cops. So no, I dont believe we need to pay code enforcement at ANY event here in MB. We NEVER needed them before and we dont need them now. Because when ever something happens, they always say call the police. So tell me, why do we need to pay a bunch of code enforcers to act like cops "Patrolling" a family festival when they wont do anything except call the real police? we have citizens for that.
what what

Stamford, CT

#216 Jul 3, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>cultural arts = village. it is run by the village. it is funded by the village. the deputy mayor's wife runs it. the village does not seem to care that on the cultural arts open mic nights that neighborhood road is hard to navigate. people go into the bar and then into the open mic night (where there is no alcohol permit) and nobody cares.
village = cultural arts
if it wasn't connected, then why would gary have the paintings that the cultural arts guild paid for?
And why arent code enforcers there making sure the codes arent violated? Drinking, blocking the streets. Sounds like code violations to me!
What tahW

Mastic, NY

#217 Jul 3, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>cultural arts = village. it is run by the village. it is funded by the village. the deputy mayor's wife runs it. the village does not seem to care that on the cultural arts open mic nights that neighborhood road is hard to navigate. people go into the bar and then into the open mic night (where there is no alcohol permit) and nobody cares.
village = cultural arts
if it wasn't connected, then why would gary have the paintings that the cultural arts guild paid for?
Finally, some signs of fun in town, that are not stabbings or drug deals. Good! I don't think you need an alcohol permit for being indoors with a drink. If you are selling alcohol, like at the bar next door, THEY need the permit/license.
what what

Mastic, NY

#218 Jul 3, 2013
what what wrote:
<quoted text>And why arent code enforcers there making sure the codes arent violated? Drinking, blocking the streets. Sounds like code violations to me!
come on down for a drinky poo. you know you want one ...
what what

Mastic, NY

#219 Jul 3, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>actually it was not a coincidence. cultural arts knew the day for music by the bay and decided to have their festival that weekend anyway. i am not against festival, i just think it is a shame that residents will not have another weekend of fun.
maybe you won't have another weekend of fun, but i sure will. come up with something else to do. ideas?
Kevin Scrotum

Mastic Beach, NY

#220 Jul 3, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>i hope he has the correct insurance for that.
you should change your name to Proud WF Parent instead of WF Parent? I applaud those who try to promote positive things in MB. Who says there can be only one event on any given day?
what

Mastic, NY

#221 Jul 3, 2013
Kevin Scrotum wrote:
<quoted text>you should change your name to Proud WF Parent instead of WF Parent? I applaud those who try to promote positive things in MB. Who says there can be only one event on any given day?
Well said, Mr. Scrotum! I assume you are a mr.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 14 hr 11951Ratdog 86
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 20 hr 11951Ratdog 206
The Truth about Fred Towel (Mar '12) Tue 11951Ratdog 32
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Jan 14 Your Moms Box 484
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... (Sep '14) Jan 8 Hottadan 10
News Mastic Beach Woman Gets 1 Year in Jail for ID T... (May '11) Jan 8 Anonymous1 21
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages