Next Last
voter

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 18, 2013
If they did this is b.s.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 May 18, 2013
Heard its a 4 door, because 2 was not enough. Maybe the DA will investigate this too!
New vehicle

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 18, 2013
Yes. It is a village vehicle assigned to the court from their budget. It is a line item.
voter

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 18, 2013
So he gets to use it for his buissness and for the village who cut that stupid deal that bs
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 May 19, 2013
Service of summons is a court requirement. It will save money too. Instead of paying $.56 per mile they will just make a car payment, insurance payment, gas payment, maintenance payment, and weekly car washes (MBV needs clean vehicles). The only BS I care about is Bruce S.
ya coot

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 19, 2013
Vic deserves it him and his wife. Created the village and worked hard on it BRAVO
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 19, 2013
If you idiots don't have nothing better to do leav e me out of it it my truck
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 May 19, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
If you idiots don't have nothing better to do leav e me out of it it my truck
It my truck! Ugg!

Words from one of our esteemed leaders. I have an idea why our village sucks so bad.
(And its not because of Paul)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#9 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
Heard its a 4 door, because 2 was not enough.
Vic and Bill in the front seat, Brady and Gary in the back seat together.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 May 19, 2013
Deputy_Mayor_McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Vic and Bill in the front seat, Brady and Gary in the back seat together.
That leaves room in the bed for your mother. All you seem to enjoy is sticking it to me. Meanwhile the value of your investment keeps going under water. All the sand in Kuwait won't fix the flooding predicted for this hurricane season. I hope Gary takes the week off and tells all you fools to suck it.
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>That leaves room in the bed for your mother. All you seem to enjoy is sticking it to me. Meanwhile the value of your investment keeps going under water. All the sand in Kuwait won't fix the flooding predicted for this hurricane season. I hope Gary takes the week off and tells all you fools to suck it.
what you don't get is that he ASKED for this!!! We have NO ONE else to turn to but the a holes who run our government. I hope he does say F U to use and leaves. One more bullet for the DA and his investigation. Maybe we could get Gary's family to builds a wall around MB and declare us our own country. How'd it go at last months nominating meeting at the POA? Dd you nominate all the people you wanted too? Hope they win. When's the election again? I didn't get the memo.
do it right

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 19, 2013
I can't belive we bought this racist a truck he don't deserve it he is a punk bully
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#13 May 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>what you don't get is that he ASKED for this!!! We have NO ONE else to turn to but the a holes who run our government. I hope he does say F U to use and leaves. One more bullet for the DA and his investigation. Maybe we could get Gary's family to builds a wall around MB and declare us our own country. How'd it go at last months nominating meeting at the POA? Dd you nominate all the people you wanted too? Hope they win. When's the election again? I didn't get the memo.
there was no nominations or elections this year because there were no vacant seats or seats up for re-election. as usual brady doesn't know what he's talking about and turns out to be wrong.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#14 May 20, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>there was no nominations or elections this year because there were no vacant seats or seats up for re-election. as usual brady doesn't know what he's talking about and turns out to be wrong.
I had the OLD copy of the MBPOA Bylaws. The new rules are for any nominations from the floor is limited to June 2013. Thanks to my friend on Riviera for the update.

Location hidden

#15 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
Thanks to my friend on Riviera for the update.
would that be your friend who hangs around on Riveria getting fines from NYS DEC for the village?
william floyd parent

Shirley, NY

#16 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I had the OLD copy of the MBPOA Bylaws. The new rules are for any nominations from the floor is limited to June 2013. Thanks to my friend on Riviera for the update.
there can only be nominations if there are terms that are up for election. since nobody's spot was up for elections this year, it had nothing to do with any bylaw change or nominations from the floor. how can you nominate someone for a position that is not up for election?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 May 20, 2013
william floyd parent wrote:
<quoted text>there can only be nominations if there are terms that are up for election. since nobody's spot was up for elections this year, it had nothing to do with any bylaw change or nominations from the floor. how can you nominate someone for a position that is not up for election?
i was told by a member that the acting president needed to run for office. And, there s a provision that if nobody runs against him, the position will be filled by casting only one vote. So, it's possible that someone can run, all they have to do s be nominated at the next meeting. But, who doesn't like Heir Ludwig?

Location hidden

#18 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i was told by a member
Is that the same person who told you HF was going away for eight years for being a pedophile on 3-20-2013? Or the same person who told you that the owner of DHS wasnt related to Gary?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 May 20, 2013
Deputy_Mayor_McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the same person who told you HF was going away for eight years for being a pedophile on 3-20-2013? Or the same person who told you that the owner of DHS wasnt related to Gary?
Define related....is a cousin a relative? You were the one who harassed HF under your alias: Shawn Michaels, I guess that was someone else using your laptop too!

Location hidden

#20 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
You were the one who harassed HF under your alias: Shawn Michaels, I guess that was someone else using your laptop too!
Actually, I kind of like HF a little bit, I wouldnt go out of my way to harrass him.

Like I said before, I am kind enough to allow others the use of my computer on occasion. Another person did not log out and I inadvertently posted here in this forum under his log on.

I have nothing to hide and will make sure you know when I am posting.

Now you Brady, are a different story. Ever since that time you got mad and had a hissy fit and said you were leaving and never coming back; you posted using more names in that following week in order to hide that fact that you really werent gone, than the few names I have used here in the several years I have been posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 43 min Sara 2
MBPOA Law suit 2 hr hoodo 81
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 2 hr hoodo 5
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Dec 15 king bruce 2

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis
Yahoo! Sports 9:15 AM
Pats' Edelman, Blount out against Jets
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Will Revis have "something special" for the Jets this time around?
CBS Sports 9:29 AM
Sheldon Richardson on fans blasting the Jets: I 'won't call them fans'
Yahoo! Sports 9:45 AM
Jets' Nick Mangold wears NYPD hat