Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#62 Mar 16, 2014
Bruce and Maura wrote:
<quoted text>who cares!!?? so what if people talk at the bar and spill what you think is "secretes". They aren't. It doesn't matter what you think. No one cares what you and Vikkie think. I find it odd that he's out with Paul and Frank at handy pantry when he claims to be a Gail and Bob supporter. He's a jock supporter and nothing more.
Lose lips sinks ships? Spoken like a true village supporter who likes to hide the truth from the residents. If the village was a little more open and honest, the residents would be singing your praise instead of demanding change. Tick tock Babs, tick tock.
You say you don't care what I think, but God forbid I post anything and you and you fat friend try to pile on. I AM a village supporter. But there are no SECRETs (spelling lesson). As far as Bruce and Maura delivering 300 FOILs to the village, that proves they are on a fishing expedition. They do not pay for them until information is delivered. And, just in case people don't know FOIL rules, everything is not subject to disclosure.

My opinion means nothing....do NOT vote for Criminal Maura or Mold police Bruce.
Victor zeleny

New York, NY

#63 Mar 16, 2014
Yes let's get the record straight , I was at handy pantry with bob and gail .frank and paul are not even real candidates
haha

East Moriches, NY

#64 Mar 16, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
Yes let's get the record straight , I was at handy pantry with bob and gail .frank and paul are not even real candidates
helping the 'let me keep my no bid contract job" party? sorry, hope you have a fall back plan for when your buddies lose.

Location hidden

#65 Mar 16, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>helping the 'let me keep my no bid contract job" party? sorry, hope you have a fall back plan for when your buddies lose.
Why don't you explain how the installation of Maura and Bruce (never going to happen but let me amuse myself) will result in anyone being removed without cause.
what

Mastic Beach, NY

#66 Mar 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You say you don't care what I think, but God forbid I post anything and you and you fat friend try to pile on. I AM a village supporter. But there are no SECRETs (spelling lesson). As far as Bruce and Maura delivering 300 FOILs to the village, that proves they are on a fishing expedition. They do not pay for them until information is delivered. And, just in case people don't know FOIL rules, everything is not subject to disclosure.
My opinion means nothing....do NOT vote for Criminal Maura or Mold police Bruce.
300 foils?! Mental illness rampant in MB.
ha ha ha

Mastic Beach, NY

#67 Mar 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are so filled with hatred and insults. If I was running, I would not want you to endorse me. I would try to distance myself from you. I would not want to be associated with you or your minion.
I would no sooner vote for Honest Frank than I would for M & S. The fact that neither of them has publicly distanced themselves from YOUDO indicates you are one of them. You call others racist, but you use negative racial stereotypes and want to have undesireables (your word for section-8 recipients) thrown out of the village you hate.
I hope the 2 people who win this election are prepared to perform their duties after they are sworn in. You keep posting Dissolve it then.... Not so fast! That would be easy (for me).
I believe there will be more good things accomplished by the village this year. I believe in the electoral process.
or perhaps maura and bruce do not go on topix and have been spending their time on other things. they probably have never even heard of this person. stop trying to discredit them because a nutjob has decided to write stupid things on this site.
ha ha ha

Mastic Beach, NY

#68 Mar 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the email from the village board was clear and convincing. Nobody should vote for Bruce or Maura. They are troublemakers, hellbent on destruction of anything good being done by the village. Your insinuation of criminality is baseless.
it is against election rules.
ha ha ha

Mastic Beach, NY

#69 Mar 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you explain how the installation of Maura and Bruce (never going to happen but let me amuse myself) will result in anyone being removed without cause.
i guess if there is no cause then the person will not be removed. but if you work with the public and are angry and nasty, then that is cause
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#70 Mar 21, 2014
Bruce and Maura do not go on topic they feel it is a waste of time. Sense I am retired with a Pension, Social Security and good Investments. I have plenty of time to waste,.until I die as we all will some day.So stop trying to blame Bruce and Maura for things they don't even do.

Location hidden

#71 Mar 21, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Bruce and Maura do not go on topic they feel it is a waste of time. Sense I am retired with a Pension, Social Security and good Investments. I have plenty of time to waste,.until I die as we all will some day.So stop trying to blame Bruce and Maura for things they don't even do.
Wow.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#72 Mar 22, 2014
ya wow
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#73 Mar 6, 2015
haha wrote:
<quoted text>helping the 'let me keep my no bid contract job" party? sorry, hope you have a fall back plan for when your buddies lose.
He didnt have a fall back plan. he did have a fall down drunk plan and the magig bus ran VodkaVick over.

Savannah, GA

#74 Mar 6, 2015
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you explain how the installation of Maura and Bruce (never going to happen but let me amuse myself)
It did happen.
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>will result in anyone being removed without cause.
VodkaVick WAS removed, so there must have been cause.
Destroyers

Shirley, NY

#75 Mar 6, 2015
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
<quoted text>It did happen.
<quoted text>VodkaVick WAS removed, so there must have been cause.
That was their only plan. They have expanded their plan to now destroy more. Great job.

Location hidden

#76 Mar 6, 2015
<quoted text>It did happen.
<quoted text>VodkaVick WAS removed, so there must have been cause.
Did you hear what the replacement process server did... He quit, couldn't cut it. And he still didn't pay his village taxes. I heard all of his tickets that he served need to be redone. Anyone with a ticket should request proof of proper service.

Savannah, GA

#77 Mar 6, 2015
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear what the replacement process server did
did you hear HonestFrank pleaded guilty to sex crimes and was going to jail for 8 years? Everything you "hear" turns ot to be more lies from the village office of propaganda ministry.

Location hidden

#78 Mar 6, 2015
<quoted text>did you hear HonestFrank pleaded guilty to sex crimes and was going to jail for 8 years? Everything you "hear" turns ot to be more lies from the village office of propaganda ministry.
Old news, I relayed rumor which turned out yo be wrong and I admitted it long ago. But all you can do is post over and over again the same thing.

If you don't believe the process server quit, ask Bruce.

I POSTED THAT THE MBPOA WAS GOING BROKE and according to their most recent financials they hand a negative cash balance and are now in debt to a mystery financial supporter who floated them a short term "cash advance". Say I'm lying about that, go ahead, make my day!
hodoo

Shirley, NY

#79 Mar 6, 2015
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news, I relayed rumor which turned out yo be wrong and I admitted it long ago. But all you can do is post over and over again the same thing.
I POSTED THAT THE MBPOA WAS GOING BROKE and according to their most recent financials they hand a negative cash balance and are now in debt to a mystery financial supporter who floated them a short term "cash advance". Say I'm lying about that, go ahead, make my day!
What F88king fantasy land do you live in.You have been wrong and on the wrong side off eve issue.I can't believe you are smart enough to wipe your on ass.Do you want to know Hooooooooo is on the balls of their ass.PCCA Thats who .They have no assets and very few members.Right after the village was formed over half the members left.PCCA.They have to spend money to rent the Fire House.Just to hold meetings for the few people who do show up.The events they hold along with Gary's Art Club (which are the same thing) always fail.Ya Barbie B.S. You are total BS.If the New Horizons Party take one seat.And that person does the right thing.PCCA will snuff out like a candle. And that is to bad because they could have as a civic association done some good things..If not for their vendetta. Vote Row( A )March 18th.This election is the most importaint election we will ever have.Don't FIU.
wrong again

Shirley, NY

#80 Mar 6, 2015
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
you're lying about that.

Savannah, GA

#81 Mar 6, 2015
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
Old news, I relayed rumor which turned out yo be wrong and I admitted it long ago.
My point, everything you post ends up being wrong and rumors, that is why you are the village minister for propaganda and disinformation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dion hampton is a hack 1 hr Wow 7
Indemnification 6 hr Really Brady 84
Anderson is a Real Johnson 19 hr C Brooks 10
maura kiss my a $$ Sun villager 1
Survey Sun michelle w 16
blacks in mastic beach Sat Evan Politico 49
Gary Stiriz Criticized Apr 18 Victor zeleny 40
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE