'Incredible Journey. . . West Hampton...

'Incredible Journey. . . West Hampton Dunes'

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 25, 2009, titled 'Incredible Journey. . . West Hampton Dunes'. In it, Newsday reports that:

WHERE Thursday night at 10 on WLIW/21 REASON TO WATCH An incredible journey, indeed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Andrew W

Bronx, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2009
Where can one order a copy of this amazing video? The email address was mentioned but I did not catch it in time:(
Richie Leong

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Try this link:http://www.thestoryofwest hamptondunes.com/paypal.html
Fantastic video and riveting story. Changed my mind about what I had previously dismissed as the plight of the rich and famous "Hamptons" crowd
Richie Leong

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 26, 2009
It's also on again on WLIW or your local PBS station early Monday morning at 4:25 AM.
Andrew W

Bronx, NY

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Richie thank you very much! The link works with ...westhampton...(no space)...I was able to order the DVD and watch the two deleted scenes. Both of these added interesting insight and perspective of this amazing story. Thank you again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) 14 hr Bruce Aholeisious 101
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) May 24 Luis 562
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May 15 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May 11 Lisa 337
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages