Probation

Turned in to SS - "SIU"

No-Just Take His Computer Away

Find a Job Instead

“Location: Inc. Village of MB”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#32 Jul 29, 2010
reported for abuse. both past and present.

Location hidden

#33 Jul 29, 2010
oh, and how can you join the MBPOA when you don't own your property? the bank does and you got served. see ya!

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#34 Jul 29, 2010
Honest Frank com wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello "Tonytee1961" the convicted criminal!
Miss Me Do You?
Do you want to go back in JAIL?
Did you have any Boyfriends in Jail that slipped you something BIG?
You're the Waste of Life buddy, not me!
Who gives a crap about my Message Board you say!
And only Lunatics with time on their hands, just like you, Terrorizing Sweet, Innocent Residents to VOTE YES on a Village that will only be run into the ground because of their child like mentality, JUST LIKE YOU, would bother with posting here.
My Message Board is for Normal people because if they get out of line, I will kick them off right away, not wait around for weeks to do it like Topix did to me for no good reason at all, no matter what their TOS says!
And at least I have a web site and a Message Board! What Do You Have? A CRIMINAL RECORD, that's what! Go Back To Jail, your boyfriends are patiently waiting for you! BYE-BYE - DON'T LET THE GUYS RAM YOU IN THE BUTT!
Frankie ( Honest Frank ) Cucchiara
Well well, I come home to find this nonsense - what the hell are you talking about?

Tell you what, you schmuck - I'd be happy to meet with you, so you can say this crap directly to me.

Man, your stupidity knows no boundaries!

Seems you know more about getting it in the backside than all of us - tell us more Frankie, PLEEEEZE.........

Location hidden

#36 Jul 29, 2010
Honest Frank com wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Man, what a PUTZ!
As of right now, I still own my own home. You're like a Carpenter, working without Tools!
Sincerely Honest And Frank,
Frankie ( Honest Frank ) Cucchiara
Thank you for the compliment. As anyone WITH a job knows, you're only good not with the tools you have, but how to get the job done with the tools you don't have!

Hope you're putting Bank of America on the application as the home owner. See ya looser! the 2PC is coming!
Not the editor

Stratford, CT

#40 Jul 30, 2010
During a foreclosure, when the Sheriff comes to put your stuff out on the curb, what do you think they do with the unlicensed dogs?

Bronx

#41 Jul 30, 2010
Not the editor wrote:
During a foreclosure, when the Sheriff comes to put your stuff out on the curb, what do you think they do with the unlicensed dogs?
Hopefully someone will care for them. If this guy uses his head, he will find someone to to do this before the gauntlet comes down on him. Which will be soon.
Not the editor

Stratford, CT

#44 Aug 2, 2010
Tonytee1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll be gone soon enough. And I'll be there with the Sheriff's Dept. to watch you and your crap thrown to the streets.
In 22 days, be at 156 Monroe Dr.- light brown house with gates that are chained and locked, with his stupid signs saying go to heaven, vote no, etc.
Don't need your violin - I've dealt with my problems, and never asked the system to support me - not once. You beg for money, but now that SSD has found out about this, you've taken this off your putrid web site - a site that inserts cookies to hack into others information. Too bad - the proof is already with them.
Oh yeah, and I pay my mortgage and taxes - you know, something you haven't done in years, and are now being thrown out over. Bet you get or got HEAP also. And food stamps. Too bad - those programs are for those truly in need - not a nut that leeches off the system, and has every excuse in the book to not contribute to society.
Bye you nut - see ya begging on the streets!
Tony, you described the house correctly, but the address you posted is incorrect. The correct address is not being posted because it would not be franking nice of me to do.

Bronx

#45 Aug 3, 2010
Not the editor wrote:
<quoted text>Tony, you described the house correctly, but the address you posted is incorrect. The correct address is not being posted because it would not be franking nice of me to do.
Thank you for the correction.
Not the editor

Stratford, CT

#46 Aug 3, 2010
Tony, too bad you had to go to Eric's meeting (which I understand your reasons), but you missed another Hfrank freak show. It would have been great to have him meet you after all the smack he's been spouting lately.

His clock is ticking also, maybe 08/31/10 will be the date MB becomes a village, and the date Hfrank gets the boot.

Bronx

#47 Aug 3, 2010
Not the editor wrote:
Tony, too bad you had to go to Eric's meeting (which I understand your reasons), but you missed another Hfrank freak show. It would have been great to have him meet you after all the smack he's been spouting lately.
His clock is ticking also, maybe 08/31/10 will be the date MB becomes a village, and the date Hfrank gets the boot.
Didn't go to the meeting at the SPVEC - what did I miss regarding that lunatic?

“My rottie wants belly rubs”

Since: Jun 07

A few blocks from the Ocean

#48 Aug 3, 2010
I really feel bad for his dogs. They are beautiful and I know they are all he has going for him presently. But being homeless with 2 large dogs will only put a burden on their relationship as a "family". I'd hate to see him lose his dogs, but if a relative of his can't care for them, they should be put up for adoption. They deserve to be in a home with a caring family as opposed in a cramped up shelter.
If Frank can find a job and is willing to work, perhaps he can rent an apartment that is willing to allow 2 dogs.
Nonesense

Stratford, CT

#49 Aug 3, 2010
Tonytee1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't go to the meeting at the SPVEC - what did I miss regarding that lunatic?
He was there wearing an MBPOA "NO VILLAGE" shirt, which was an improvement over the last event where he wore no shirt. he stalked all the supporters with his camera, and blocked the village camera many times purposefully. He took about an hour of video, but who knows how much of it was audible.

Bronx

#50 Aug 3, 2010
Nonesense wrote:
<quoted text>He was there wearing an MBPOA "NO VILLAGE" shirt, which was an improvement over the last event where he wore no shirt. he stalked all the supporters with his camera, and blocked the village camera many times purposefully. He took about an hour of video, but who knows how much of it was audible.
In other words, I missed becoming nauseated. Thanks for the heads up!
Brady

AOL

#51 Aug 3, 2010
It is time wrote:
oh, and how can you join the MBPOA when you don't own your property? the bank does and you got served. see ya!
Dont you have a mortgage you idiot if not must have a $2 shack,News Flash Bank Prob owns your for the next 20-30 years

Location hidden

#52 Aug 3, 2010
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you have a mortgage you idiot if not must have a $2 shack,News Flash Bank Prob owns your for the next 20-30 years
Blah Blah Blah

Bronx

#53 Aug 3, 2010
Beach Baby
Mastic, NY
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#94 54 min ago
Judged:
I cannot understand why after hearing the supervisor speak last night that anyone would still be having these arguments. He corrected 99% of the misinformation put out in the MBPOA flyer. He said that the bay bottoms and waterway bottome (ie creek bottoms) will remain in the custody of Brookhaven Town as per Donegan patent. He stated that all parks currently in the Town's care remain in the Town's care. He acknowledged that what is currently in the care of MBPOA will become the custody of the Village but would not elaborate on the "what if" the village does not want that resposnbility. He did indicate that perhaps the village could enter into an agreement with the MBPOA to continue to maintain said properties. He also acknowledged that not only would the Town transfer the part b town taxes to the village, but outlined other forms of revenue the village would have. He claimed that the taxes would be "a wash". He also claimed that the Town would not charge MORE to the village as it does not charge more to the existing villages. He claims the town charges "COST", same as you pay now. As for the budget, both Assemblyman Fred Thiele and Tax Receiver Lou Marcocoia stated the two page budget was sufficient to start out. By the way the 8 million dollar school budget was two pages and included quite an increase in taxes. Don't recall anyone screaming about that. Hmmmmm. It was painfully obvious last night that the red shirts were not interested in hearing anything that contradicated the misinformation they have been circulating. This fight boils down to two things in reality. They do not want to lost control of their Marinas and as landlords and property managers for Stanzoni realty, they do not want any additional code enforcement to take place. As for the talk about having an impound yard, I'm sure that Unicorn Motors would probably be extremely helpful in that area if indeed the village is required to have one. And the ridiculous statement about prohibiting alcohol in the village - that person either overheard a joke, or is simply making up stories. Afterall, MBPOA just spent a tidy sum on that nice new bar and I'm sure they would not want anyone to rain on their Friday night soirees. So relax fella, no one is proposing alcohol prohibition. Now can we at least act civilized and reasonable as we move toward this vote? Or are we going to give the radio nincompoops more fodder for the airwaves?

I thought many here may find this interesting.
Nonesense

Stratford, CT

#54 Aug 4, 2010
Tonytee1961 wrote:
Beach Baby
Mastic, NY
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#94 54 min ago
Judged:
I cannot understand why after hearing the supervisor speak last night that anyone would still be having these arguments. He corrected 99% of the misinformation put out in the MBPOA flyer. He said that the bay bottoms and waterway bottome (ie creek bottoms) will remain in the custody of Brookhaven Town as per Donegan patent. He stated that all parks currently in the Town's care remain in the Town's care. He acknowledged that what is currently in the care of MBPOA will become the custody of the Village but would not elaborate on the "what if" the village does not want that resposnbility. He did indicate that perhaps the village could enter into an agreement with the MBPOA to continue to maintain said properties. He also acknowledged that not only would the Town transfer the part b town taxes to the village, but outlined other forms of revenue the village would have. He claimed that the taxes would be "a wash". He also claimed that the Town would not charge MORE to the village as it does not charge more to the existing villages. He claims the town charges "COST", same as you pay now. As for the budget, both Assemblyman Fred Thiele and Tax Receiver Lou Marcocoia stated the two page budget was sufficient to start out. By the way the 8 million dollar school budget was two pages and included quite an increase in taxes. Don't recall anyone screaming about that. Hmmmmm. It was painfully obvious last night that the red shirts were not interested in hearing anything that contradicated the misinformation they have been circulating. This fight boils down to two things in reality. They do not want to lost control of their Marinas and as landlords and property managers for Stanzoni realty, they do not want any additional code enforcement to take place. As for the talk about having an impound yard, I'm sure that Unicorn Motors would probably be extremely helpful in that area if indeed the village is required to have one. And the ridiculous statement about prohibiting alcohol in the village - that person either overheard a joke, or is simply making up stories. Afterall, MBPOA just spent a tidy sum on that nice new bar and I'm sure they would not want anyone to rain on their Friday night soirees. So relax fella, no one is proposing alcohol prohibition. Now can we at least act civilized and reasonable as we move toward this vote? Or are we going to give the radio nincompoops more fodder for the airwaves?
I thought many here may find this interesting.
Tony, I thank you for the excellent recap of the Lesko meeting. Funny, I was in the same room and heard the same things. But, apparently, the red shirt people could only hear the rattling noises their heads were making as they shook their heads in disagreement.

Location hidden

#55 Sep 4, 2010
This ass that was so against the village is now gearing up to run for mayor.
MBPOA Member

AOL

#56 Sep 4, 2010
It is time wrote:
This ass that was so against the village is now gearing up to run for mayor.
The same ass that is under investigation for stealing from the residents of Mastic Beach?
Confused

AOL

#57 Sep 4, 2010
MBPOA Member wrote:
<quoted text>
The same ass that is under investigation for stealing from the residents of Mastic Beach?
Are you kidding? I hadn't heard that one.
I think it is hysterical that he wants to run for mayor. The funniest part is that he will have to have a certain number of signatures on petitions to get put onto the ballot and I kinda doubt that unless his dogs know how to write, he will not get many signatures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 3 hr really 16
Betty, Betty, Betty 4 hr hodoo 25
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! 16 hr hodoo 35
Congratulations Mr. Daly May 24 hodoo 23
Main Street MBV May 24 hodoo 11
Betty I thought you were conservative? May 24 Whaaaaaaaat 43
Anderson Nay's at the meeting May 22 hoo doo you think... 24
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE