Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#42 May 17, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>if you mean her mission to have a comprehensive plan, it was voted at the last village meeting that they would be creating one. if you mean recording the meetings, that was voted on and passed as well. the meetings have been recorded.
Great, now I don't have to leave my house and risk life or limb by going near Neighborhood Rd.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#43 May 18, 2014
Yes please risk life or limb. Please stand in the middle of Neighborhood road to protest the the election results and the dismissal of Mastic Beaches living Neanderthal the great Zany.Yes Really Brady,Rally risk Life and Limb for your cause.

Location hidden

#44 May 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Yes please risk life or limb. Please stand in the middle of Neighborhood road to protest the the election results and the dismissal of Mastic Beaches living Neanderthal the great Zany.Yes Really Brady,Rally risk Life and Limb for your cause.
there is no current code restriction about installing a moat around my property. I am also researching land mines.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#45 May 18, 2014
Really Brady go play in traffic,Really Brady,Really

Location hidden

#46 May 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Really Brady go play in traffic,Really Brady,Really
Did you hear some residents want a 10pm curfew?
Poor Babs

East Moriches, NY

#47 May 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Great, now I don't have to leave my house and risk life or limb by going near Neighborhood Rd.
no, now you have to find something else to bitch about. Sorry that the government is finally working properly with the very people YOU said would destroy it. How does it feel to be sooo wrong sooo many times?
Bruce and Maura has accomplished more in these few weeks for the residents then the rest couldn't do in four years.
Just imagine what can be accomplished after next years election when the rest are eliminated?
Poor Babs

East Moriches, NY

#48 May 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>there is no current code restriction about installing a moat around my property. I am also researching land mines.
typical Brady response. Full of BULLSH!t.

Location hidden

#49 May 18, 2014
Poor Babs wrote:
<quoted text>typical Brady response. Full of BULLSH!t.
Is it also BS that some of you flatheads want martial law? You clowns are afraid of a few kids who hang out?
Poor Brady

East Moriches, NY

#50 May 18, 2014
What? They curfew that will never happen? Who said everybody wants it? Unlike YOU, most of us don't agree with what ever a village trustee says or do. Many of us, unlike YOU, can and do think for ourselves.
Typical Brady BS. Can't handle the truth, change the subject to something asinine.

Location hidden

#51 May 18, 2014
Poor Brady wrote:
What? They curfew that will never happen? Who said everybody wants it? Unlike YOU, most of us don't agree with what ever a village trustee says or do. Many of us, unlike YOU, can and do think for ourselves.
Typical Brady BS. Can't handle the truth, change the subject to something asinine.
I sad some you flat heads, not you fathead!

Ask yourself an honest question...if you could afford to move, would you?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#52 May 18, 2014
Really Brady you can't answer any questions.And it does not matter if your head is round or flat it's empty.And I don't want any curfew either I don't care what time.I am full grown man and I will go the f**k out at night when ever I decide to no mater the time.Really Brad. You remind me of a feral alley cat always wild never tamable always irrational,lashing out at every thing.Killing every thing around it even if it's not hungry. Sickly and flea ridded. just plan nasty.Ya thats you to T

Location hidden

#53 May 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Really Brady you can't answer any questions.And it does not matter if your head is round or flat it's empty.And I don't want any curfew either I don't care what time.I am full grown man and I will go the f**k out at night when ever I decide to no mater the time.Really Brad. You remind me of a feral alley cat always wild never tamable always irrational,lashing out at every thing.Killing every thing around it even if it's not hungry. Sickly and flea ridded. just plan nasty.Ya thats you to T
You are not a dude. Of that, I am certain.

You are a Slumdog pauper. Trapped in a house with no equity. Living between 2 shacks with tenants from hell and soon to be a sober home, if the rumor is true. Can you believe there is no requirement for that type of use to be restricted?
Poor Brady

East Moriches, NY

#54 May 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I sad some you flat heads, not you fathead!
Ask yourself an honest question...if you could afford to move, would you?
I can. And I haven't. Sorry fathead, I'm not going anywhere. I'd rather take over your village and watch you all cry like little babies until you dissolve. One more year should do it.

Typical Brady bullshIt. What? Youre not bringing up the curfew any more?
TrueStory

Savannah, GA

#55 May 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text> Can you believe there is no requirement for that type of use to be restricted?
Can you believe that over 3 years of being a village, and they allowed that loophole to remain.

Location hidden

#56 May 18, 2014
Poor Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I can. And I haven't. Sorry fathead, I'm not going anywhere. I'd rather take over your village and watch you all cry like little babies until you dissolve. One more year should do it.
Typical Brady bullshIt. What? Youre not bringing up the curfew any more?
The curfew was the idea of one of the issues people. I just brought it up because I was amused that they are scared.

If I stopped responding, what would you do? Obviously, you must think what I say has some substance.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#57 May 18, 2014
You are Really delusional Really Brady. How many times have people besides me told you are really stupid.We are serious it's not Really funny. You are rather really stupid and can not comprehend facts or reality.Or you are a venal, self centered insignificant insect. You never can't support your belief of that we have experienced an increase in the quality of life or the up swing in home prices,the removal of slum lords and their tenant low life's. No you have no substance,Substance would mean you could respond to a question with an answer baked up with facts.Ignoring and not answering questions and changing the subject to something else like you were never asked the question is not substance.You are amazing person who has blinders on to the obvious.You seem not to have no capacity to learn?You have the Substance of fog and the intellect of an ameba.I do think though in the deep recess of your primitive brain you no the times they are a changen,Or maybe you are like the frog in a pogo water slowly brought to boil.You won't no your cooked till it's over. In your case Froggy's magic twanger will twang in in March 2015. Have someone in your family look up the word( substance) for you.
The Real Hoodo

Mastic, NY

#58 May 19, 2014
Hoodo is Trustee Bruce Summa. No question about it.
URDumb

New York, NY

#59 May 19, 2014
The Real Hoodo wrote:
Hoodo is Trustee Bruce Summa. No question about it.
according to Brady, it was Maura. If you think it's either one of them, you're insane.

Location hidden

#60 May 19, 2014
URDumb wrote:
<quoted text>according to Brady, it was Maura. If you think it's either one of them, you're insane.
Originally, I did think it was Maura. I do not think its Bruce. I think the identity of hoodo will be obtained soon enough, and hoodo can claim to be a guy, but it will be found to be an angry female.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#61 May 19, 2014
They are insane. And stop trying to discover who da hoodo be.You need to try to focus on next March.And what you will do after the next election. Bruce and Maura may read Forum I don't Know I have been told they don't post and don't think much of it. Da hodoo is some one who supported the concept of a village so much that he donated money to the cause and worked to convince people to vote yes for a village. What we got is not what I was working for. Unlike my wife I didn't care if my taxes went up some if we got results and turned this place around. Well that didn't happen I like many supported the Village Vision Team because Paul was at the head of the ticket. I never had any use for big mouth Gary, I knew Biondi was an idiot. And Bob had the charm of a cross between a rock and a slug. And the soon to be Judge I hardly new her.Then we got slimy little Kenny. But I had nothing to say about the selection process. But Paul was at the head.Well not for long. So I am some one who thought the concept of Village was a good idea. Gary lead a coup which lead to the complete utter failure of 4 years of their village governance. I am just one of the majority of people who are pissed at what has happened .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hwy super is a rat and a thief 6 hr sick of the crap 2
What is the local Propane Price??? (Dec '08) 12 hr Den9251 77
Village Considering Alternate Septic Systems Jul 3 The END is NEAR 30
Is Betty the new Bruce? Jul 3 The END is NEAR 43
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Jul 2 dennis 11
Does anyone remember.......... (Jan '11) Jul 1 InoMine 76
village hired a RACIST Jul 1 Really Brady 24
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE