Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

I'm seeing positive things going on like they sent landscapers to mow at the abandoned house by me already. I hope they keep it up.
But I have noticed that the CE trucks are still parked at the old village office. Are we maintaining two places now? Or just using the parking lot?
You got to be kidding

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
I'm seeing positive things going on like they sent landscapers to mow at the abandoned house by me already. I hope they keep it up.
But I have noticed that the CE trucks are still parked at the old village office. Are we maintaining two places now? Or just using the parking lot?
Are the landscapers illegal aliens?
Evan Politico

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Judged:

Space Alienz from Uranus Yo?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

I have seen them work .If there is trash, limbs, downed trees, down fences etc the mow around the stuff and it still looks like a dump when they leave . Once more a wast of money. They also take photos to prove they could not mow the entire area.Who sees the photos I have no idea. That is not taking care or maintaining the properties.

Since: Apr 09

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

hoodo wrote:
I have seen them work .If there is trash, limbs, downed trees, down fences etc the mow around the stuff and it still looks like a dump when they leave . Once more a wast of money. They also take photos to prove they could not mow the entire area.Who sees the photos I have no idea. That is not taking care or maintaining the properties.
What does an alien look like? Well if they were from Canada they might have been since they were white.
As for the branches. They did mow around them and I saw a girl taking pictures. It looked like she was taking pics of the guy mowing before and after. Also there was a guy weed whacking. It actually looks 100% better. More than I expected. If I can get them to do this at least once a month it will be great. I'm going to e-mail Bruce since I think he had a hand in it. And thank him. I had sent him e-mail about the house.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Hey dumb ass Beach Man?what ever. You need to focus F O C U S. Reread "hoodo wrote". You will not find any thing about "aliens" in what I wrote. And if you think a half assed job is 100% better then your are trash.You probably still have your Christmas lights up from 10 years ago.Your yard must look great do you mow around limbs, trash, boards, downed fences etc. And then take a photo to show why you can't really mow your lawn. If so the brave codies will never bother you. and yes you are Beach trash.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

hoodo wrote:
Hey dumb ass Beach Man?what ever. You need to focus F O C U S. Reread "hoodo wrote". You will not find any thing about "aliens" in what I wrote. And if you think a half assed job is 100% better then your are trash.You probably still have your Christmas lights up from 10 years ago.Your yard must look great do you mow around limbs, trash, boards, downed fences etc. And then take a photo to show why you can't really mow your lawn. If so the brave codies will never bother you. and yes you are Beach trash.
Maybe you are looking at your own house. Did I tell you that you suck today? You suck!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

From reading a recent post of yours it is you who want to suck. But you better suck as quick as you can because your sucking time is getting shorter every day. And next March it's going o Really suck for you Really Brady Reallllllllly. Why would I be looking at my house I take care of my house & property.Are you and Beach (Boy) aka Man members of the same low life weasel family ?The party will soon be over for Beach Boy too.Ta Ta for now Bab's

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

hoodo wrote:
You seem very angry. I kind of mixed my reply with the comment from "You got to be kidding". You seem like a narcissist. Everything is about you. After living with the yard across the street having 5 feet of growth I am happy with a shitty job. Better than no job. You feel the need to insult me when I have not done that to you. And the CE idiots have stopped and told me to not park on my front lawn. which I don't. I have a barrier separating the parking area. He then said I had to lay down stone to make it look better. Which I haven't done. They pass at least once a day and never stop. Sorry if I don't have the same opinions as you. So you know. Brady and I rarely agree on anything. But I don't feel the need to insult her/him. My lawn is landscaped by a reputable local landscaper. Have a nice summer.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your sagely advice,And go bang your ankles.You not only accept as you say a shitty job you even relish it. Your standards are lower that the village codes. You are helping to lower property values by accepting a shitty job.The Village was formed to end things half assed shitty substandard properties.And you point how inane the untrained Code Enforcement "Officers" are. We see how much they don't do and how they drive by obvious gross violations to harass some one working on their house.And Brady and you agree a lot. I think You need to focus as I said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Don't speak to me! You are nothing but an inconsequential Ahole. I hope code gets better and i appreciate what Bruce said last night.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

I have know idea what Bruce said last night.But it has been over the years by now Code Enforcement officers should able to deduce that piles of trash etc on a lawn is a violation.Uncut Grass is a violation.Do you do your job the way they do theirs.Really Brady,Really do ya.
No Bid Contract

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy with a shitty job.
Typical response form friends of Bill and Gary.

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

No Bid Contract wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response form friends of Bill and Gary.
Who is Bill and Gary?

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

hoodo wrote:
Thank you so much for your sagely advice,And go bang your ankles.You not only accept as you say a shitty job you even relish it. Your standards are lower that the village codes. You are helping to lower property values by accepting a shitty job.The Village was formed to end things half assed shitty substandard properties.And you point how inane the untrained Code Enforcement "Officers" are. We see how much they don't do and how they drive by obvious gross violations to harass some one working on their house.And Brady and you agree a lot. I think You need to focus as I said.
Your going give yourself an aneurism. Bang my ankles? Who says that? The house across the street was abandoned and the bank is responsible for the property. The village sends grass cutters and charges the bank and or forces the bank to cut the grass. The bank is only going to do enough to please the village. 6 inches. I really don't see the reason for these verbal attacks. Exactly how old are you to stoop to such immaturity.
Any how I am done explaining to you. And for my sagely advice. Your welcome.
Write what you want. I wont answer.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

You like all your friends can't answer. You never have any answers.You just play the poor abused person. Go bang yer ankles :The Bowery Boys.I am quite aware of the hight of the grass and crap piled on the abandoned lawns and the back doors that are opened.And he houses striped.With people squatting in them. Shootings, fights,brawls loud music. Motorcycles and ATVs running up and down the streets .Total disrespect for the home owners. ATVs running through the yards etc. The verbal attacks you speak of are in reality just me pointing out the total failure of the past village government. And how their shills like you try to put lipstick on the village government Pig".Who is Bill & Gary?" Why there your friends.Your very, very close friends.Does any one but you Kool Aide drinkers think we are better off to day that we were 5 years ago .I an most people I know say we are worse off. Go get another big glass of Gary grape Kool Aide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

hoodo wrote:
You like all your friends can't answer. You never have any answers.You just play the poor abused person. Go bang yer ankles :The Bowery Boys.I am quite aware of the hight of the grass and crap piled on the abandoned lawns and the back doors that are opened.And he houses striped.With people squatting in them. Shootings, fights,brawls loud music. Motorcycles and ATVs running up and down the streets .Total disrespect for the home owners. ATVs running through the yards etc. The verbal attacks you speak of are in reality just me pointing out the total failure of the past village government. And how their shills like you try to put lipstick on the village government Pig".Who is Bill & Gary?" Why there your friends.Your very, very close friends.Does any one but you Kool Aide drinkers think we are better off to day that we were 5 years ago .I an most people I know say we are worse off. Go get another big glass of Gary grape Kool Aide.
ATV's and Motorcycles are POLICE responsibility. The squatter people can only be evicted if the "owner" files a complaint. Shootings are also a police matter, even if you use the gun on yourself...
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

As usual you miss the poin .The Village was going to correct these problems That is why we voted for a village. You won't see ATVS running up and down the streets in Bellport or Patchauge villages.And that the cops don't care about the people in Mastic Beach is very evident. It is up to the Village officials to insist they start to care.The cops look at most people in the village as trash.They don't live here.If they had to live here they would be making arrests hourly.The cops like every one else in government in Suffolk County have no respect for the Village officials especially Gary &Bill.So Really Brady back to your excuses board And try to explain why the village has not gotten better. But in point of fact it has become worse.Really Brady it Really has.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

hoodo wrote:
As usual you miss the poin .The Village was going to correct these problems That is why we voted for a village. You won't see ATVS running up and down the streets in Bellport or Patchauge villages.And that the cops don't care about the people in Mastic Beach is very evident. It is up to the Village officials to insist they start to care.The cops look at most people in the village as trash.They don't live here.If they had to live here they would be making arrests hourly.The cops like every one else in government in Suffolk County have no respect for the Village officials especially Gary &Bill.So Really Brady back to your excuses board And try to explain why the village has not gotten better. But in point of fact it has become worse.Really Brady it Really has.
Even with Bruce (ok) and Maura? Say hello to your new neighbor at 98 Diana, heard he's very friendly especially to young girls. It must suck to live near you.
Unbelievable

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Even with Bruce (ok) and Maura? Say hello to your new neighbor at 98 Diana, heard he's very friendly especially to young girls. It must suck to live near you.
geee, the village can't control sex offenders moving into our community?
The village can't keep sec 8 out or noise levels down? Them why did they promise us they could? Bunch of liars. What else did they lie about to get a village?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE