|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Liar wrote:
<quoted text>then you're as much as an idiot as she is. Babies, sorry Babs, sorry " Brady's" "opinion" is that she can't handle the FACT that Maura was elected. She has a grudge against the MBPOA for a sale that she lost out on YEARS ago. She voted yes to the village not to make it better, but to destroy a civic. That doesn't make her right, that makes her pathetic. And if you agree with her, then that makes you just as pathetic. She has NO CLUE about the finances of the MBPOA other than what Alan has told her. So to you, and all the others out there that voted in this village because of your grudge against the MBPOA, suck it up cupcake, they were voted in, DEAL WITH IT!
And honestly, I can't wait to see all of you at next years election when the remainder of your vision team is tossed to the curb.
I don't have a grudge against anyone, but I see that you do. I don't care what you think.
What

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Liar wrote:
<quoted text>and I just went back and retread what you were responding to when you called me " mean and angry" show me where I was mean and angry? There wasn't one mean statement in what I wrote.
PATHETIC!!!!! YOU. ARE. PATHETIC!!!
Now that was mean. But I don't care, your opinion is worthless.
You actually went back to read over a two line post and scream about about it? Now, THAT's pathetic. Keep screaming. You're more entertaining than Hoodo. I don't care what you think.
What

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

Judged:

Liar wrote:
<quoted text>so why are you stealing my Name Barbara? Trying to make it sound like I agree with you? Pretty lame attempt. Not that I know who Hoodoo is, but I don't car what they write.
My only concern, as it has always been when this village was formed, was that the NO BID CONTRACTS to friends and family stop. The payback jobs in Village hall need to stop. If Bruce and Maura can acomplish that, then they were the right candidates for the job.
I don't care what hoodoo writes about, I don't care what Babs writes about. I want the village to be better than the TOB LIKE THEY PROMISED!
Your ONLY concern is no bid contracts? You are dumber than you should publicly admit to.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You keep bringing up a house...the MBPOA sold land and brought in $125,000 which covered the deficit of 2006. Now, in 2014, the checkbook balance is near zero. Loose lips sink ships. Good luck collecting my bar tab.
And, please.......fire me!
wow, you are an expert at lots of things. let's take stock...you are an expert in the MBPOA's finances...;..you are an expert at spelling/grammar.....you are an expert at village gossip.......you are an expert at defensive moves to hide the nepotism and corruption of the village....

the truth is, you are an expert at sitting on your butt and going on the computer all day/night long. i am on today, because i have a rare free day. every time i read topix, you are on every thread all day/night. it is pathetic. i think you should go outside, and get some air. you are obviously addicted to the computer.

get help
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Really Brady Mrs, Biondi. Whats old is new again

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

hoodo wrote:
Really Brady Mrs, Biondi. Whats old is new again
You must be really lonely rejuvenating a post from almost a month ago. I am also boycotting you. You are a shithead. I assume everything you post is coming out of Maura's mouth. Leave me out of your war on the village. You keep calling me Babs, who I am not. And I am not Mrs B. I am a former member of the MBPOA if that helps.

You will be identified. My guess is you are not even a resident. Radio silence to you.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Judged:

Once Again Radio Silence from Really Brady. I have no war with the village.i voted for the Village.I oppose the dicks that have distorted every thing the village was supposed to have been. You are so invested in the corruption to even understand right from wrong. But as I have pointed out in the past your not to bright.Maybe the light bulb will come on next April. PS I live with in 275 paces from the new village hall.
hoo doo you think you are

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>f that helps.
You will be identified.
Others will be identified as well, and the magic bus is coming for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Search the Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seafest sucks,again 25 min Incompetence 11
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 2 hr cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 3 hr sdd 755
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 3 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr trs 16,778
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 4 hr Time for more arrests 204
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr land of the slaves 6,371
•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE